Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mixed Berry 8.5- to me this tasted a lot like vanilla almond with dried berries inside it. You can def. see the slivers of almonds and small pieces of dried berries in the bar, very good. If you like vanilla almond you should def. like this bar.

need to see if the store I purchased these bars has got any other flavors I haven't tried.
    Overrating the Underrated
    49ers/Lakers/USC/Dodgers/Kings
    ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BNR View Post
    Mixed Berry 8.5- to me this tasted a lot like vanilla almond with dried berries inside it. You can def. see the slivers of almonds and small pieces of dried berries in the bar, very good. If you like vanilla almond you should def. like this bar.

need to see if the store I purchased these bars has got any other flavors I haven't tried.
    Let me know if I can get you a flavor or two to try. Great reviews!
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AFdave View Post
    Love seeing the different flavor preferences!
    I've had all the bars, my top 5 are the following:
    1) Apple Pie
    2) Banana Nut
    3) Cinnamon Roll
    4) Lemon Cream Pie
    5) Coconut Cashew

Like another poster said, I would take my least favorite Quest bar before eating 90% of all the other crap protein-candy-bars that are available.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Kingthumper
    http://www.alanaragon.com
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com
    http://www.biolayne.com

BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    went back to pickup a few new flavors, I had choc pb and I think it was the plain peanut butter, but I decided to dig behind the displayed flavors and I ended up finding boxes of coconut cashew and cinnamon roll. I was so damn excited since these are 2 out of the 3 flavors I really wanted to try. I threw the peanut bars back and picked UP the other two.

Coconut Cashew 10/10-I absolutely love coconut so I was really excited to try this. This is my fav. bar of all time, the coconut flavoring is very prominent but I really didn't taste the cashew. The way for me to describe this bar would be to imagine a plain donut with the shaved coconut on top with the texture of a quest bar if you've tried them already.
    Overrating the Underrated
    49ers/Lakers/USC/Dodgers/Kings
    ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰