Mariaachii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mariaachii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mariaachii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mariaachii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mariaachii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mariaachii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mariaachii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mariaachii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mariaachii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mariaachii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mariaachii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Losing the fat, gaining muscle. HELP!

Hello people,

So i kept making promises to myself to start losing weight and get the body i allways wanted..

But once the week was over i just started to eat and didnt work out, school, girlfriend, work u name it. I blamed it.

But now i'f had enough. And since i know i will stop within a week i know i need the motivation, support and advice. Thats why i signed up here.

So about myself. I have played basketball as long as i can remember. I allways did sports. Now i dont do basketball i just hit the gym a couple of days a week. I can do some heavy lifting but its allways with pauses. So a week i go all hardcore and then 2 weeks passes with nothing.

Strong legs. Not a problem there with fat. Good shoulders (thnx basketbal). Except i dont see the round forms yet. The backside of my shoulders arent good enough yet. Strong chest. A little bit of fat on the underside of my chest. And them there is my belly. The love handles and belly area are my biggest problem.

I can wear a M size sweater and look good in it unless i release my belly. Yeah the belly is the bad guy in the mirror.

The arms. Yet another problem. They are to damn small. In comparison to my body, my biceps are like from another body -.-

Im 1.80m tall. Thats like 6feet. I weigh 99 kilo's now. Thats around 218 lbs.

My goals:

Lose bellyfat
    Lose any other unwanted fat
    Gain muscle
    Get ripped (this part wont have to be quick, i know getting ripped takes time.. But the losing fat part shouldnt take a whole year.)

Since im new to this.. Every kind of help is appreciated! Any tips, hints and tricks will do. A diet list. Workout plans etc.

I can post pics in 8 hours (its 04:44 in the night over here)

Hope to see some reactions!

Oh and dont be a grammar nazi. My native language is not English. I learned English from movies/games etc.

-DRA out-

dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. Work out what you need to eat. (Search how to calculate maintenance, there are multiple calculators)
    2. Create a deficit. (eat 500-1000 calories under your maintenance). Eat around .45 grams of fat per lb of LBM and 1 gram of protein per lb of LBM. Fill the rest with carbs.

This means your body will be expending more than you're putting in it.

1 pound of body fat is equal to 3500 calories. Therefore on a deficit of 500 calories a day, in a week, you will lose a pound of fat.

Lift heavy throughout the process to maintain muscle mass.
    Cardio is not essential in fat loss but will benefit you by increase CV health and will make you expend more calories (speeding up fat loss).

Good luck!

CS123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good way to start could be to read Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle by Tom Venuto. A ton of basics are in there!