jason087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Help... any motivation tips

I am 25 years old and this is my first time at school after a long time.

Collage is not easy, I've also felling the tension which is affecting my body, with less motivation.

How am I going to be more motivated ?

BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very brief post and not knowing much about u it's tough to say. My primary advice would be to set goals and write them down and also to engage in regular positive self talk. Make it a habit.
    barbell1.com - home of The Barbell1 Show - the only 5 day/wk Online Radio on building muscle
    Listened to in 171 Countries, Downloaded 1.3 million X in 2014-15
    Get it free on iTunes and Stitcher Radio for your mobile device!

About me:
    MS in Sports Dietetics
    Registered Dietitian
    BS in ESS
    NSCA Certified Personal Trainer

coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jason087 View Post

Collage is not easy, I've also felling the tension which is affecting my body, with less motivation.

I think you need to find out what motivates you deep down. It has to mean a lot to you and go beyond "getting big", etc. Remember, college is the best time of your life. You have freedom, free time and are around more people your age than you will ever be. The gym should be fun and enjoy working out with your friends because it won't always be that way!

funlibrarian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) funlibrarian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) funlibrarian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) funlibrarian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, a positive attitude goes a long way! You're right, college is not easy and it can be very stressful. Tension can fall away with a quick 20 mins of cardio and some good music. I don't know if you are spiritual, but praying or meditating can do wonders...be thankful for what is going right and keep a positive goal in mind. Please make sure you are getting enough good sleep too...that's huge in college. Always look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you are worth it...it will make you smile Good luck!

Originally Posted by jason087 View Post

"You don't have to be the expert, you just need to know how to find one and ask!"

AutumnOwl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnOwl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnOwl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnOwl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnOwl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnOwl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnOwl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnOwl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnOwl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnOwl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Getting a vision board is a great tool for success. Put quark board on your wall and put all the things that are most important to you in terms of your success. Don't be trivial. Really put yourself into it. And put it in a place where you will see all the time. It will help you maintain focus in a very public format.
    Hit me up!
    Twitter @TheMentalScribe
    ******** ********.com/thementalscribe
    Wordpress: thementalscribe.wordpress.com