Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

XXXXX newderryplaya & vol8615 Getting Bigger & Shredded with PreFight! XXXXX

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...pre-fight.html

Welcome to the PreFight Log of newderryplaya & vol8615!

Pre Fight

Whether the challenge is in the cage or overcoming the demands of everyday life, we all have one thing in common: We are fighters.* We fight to stay ahead.* We fight to accomplish.* We fight to succeed.* But above everything else, we fight to win.* Each day, we are faced with a variety of challenges that test our strength, our ability and our drive that undeniably sculpt the foundation of who we are.*

Multiphase Energy Blend

Pre Fight is a Multiphase Energy Blend contains a precise arrangement of monosaccharides (simple carbohydrates) that are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream to be utilized as an immediate energy source.* This blend also features the low glycemic effects of Palatinose®, a disaccharide (complex carbohydrate) and medium chain triglycerides that must go through the digestion process prior to being used as an energy source; this ultimately ensures a longer lasting energy to keep you going strong throughout your entire workout.*

Performance Blend

The Performance Blend in Pre Fight offers a superlative creatine complex that features two clinically researched forms of creatine: Creatine MagnaPower® and CreaPure® believed to support ATP resynthesis during intense exercise.* Additional benefits associated with a solid creatine profile may include: improved muscular torque (power), the ability to buffer lactic acid accumulation during exercise and the promotion of cellular hydration believed to support protein synthesis.* In combination with Carnosyn®, a patented version of beta-alanine, additional synergistic effects can be experienced including lean mass gains and increased strength believed to improve overall body composition.* The inclusion of Agmatine Sulfate is designed to help support improved muscle pumps and nutrient partitioning.* With the addition of the easily-absorbed dipeptide ingredient Sustamine®, the combined amino acids L-Glutamine and L-Alanine help to replenish and rehydrate the muscles to help you outlast even your toughest competition.*

Electrolyte Blend

The Electrolyte Blend in Pre Fight features unique ingredients including Coconut Water Concentrate and a precise ratio of sodium and potassium to ensure the muscles are hydrated throughout the entire workout.* With the inclusion of ingredients such as Sodium Citrate and Potassium Amino Acid Complex, Pre Fight helps to promote and maintain the body's water balance to help you stay hydrated throughout the entire workout.*

There is always a cost to every victory.* Overcoming any obstacle requires the proper training tools and taking the necessary preliminary steps to ensure you are incontrovertibly ready for combat.* PRE FIGHT brought to you by Fighter's Power provides all the essential components to fully prepare you for any type of battle.*

Infinite labs & Fighter's Power want to thank you for logging PreFight and look forward to following your results with this new pre-workout supplement!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...pre-fight.html
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the jungle prefight loggers !!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh yeah, newderryplaya & vol8615, can't wait to follow you! Check out my PRE FIGHT log at http://tinyurl.com/lifeisafight

This is gonna be a blast!
    advertising not permitted

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking forward to following Guys!
    Workout Log:

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guess Ill get in on this one too! Just subbed to the other prefight log!
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tmd17 View Post
    Guess Ill get in on this one too! Just subbed to the other prefight log!
    Thanks man!

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello everybody! I'm Aaron Volpe, currently 165 lbs. 22 years old. I've been weight training since 2009 and my main gym is Latrobe Athletic Club, in Latrobe Pennsylvania. For the next 30 days my primary goal is to get stronger and add a little bit of mass in the process! I am not currently counting calories like I do when I'm cutting fat during the summer but I try to get at least 200 grams of protein a day, with moderate carbohydrate intake. Other supplements I will be using along with pre-fight during the duration of the log include, creatine, fish oil, a joint supplement, antioxidants, whey protein, and a multivitamin. My weight training will consist of a five day routine.

Day 1: Back, Biceps, Traps:
    Back: 7-8 sets
    Biceps: 4-6 sets
    Traps: 6-8 sets

Day 2: Chest, Triceptors, Shoulders:
    Chest: 7-8 sets
    Triceps: 4-6 sets
    Shoulders: 6-8 sets

Day 3: Quads, Hams Calves:
    Quads: 12-15 sets
    Hamstrings: 12-15 sets
    Calves 15-18 sets

Day 4: Back, Biceps, Traps:

Day 5: Chest, Triceptors, Shoulders:

Depending on my work schedule ill be aiming for some sort of cardiovascular training 2-3 days a week, and core one day a week basically whenever I can fit it in. I will be summarizing the daily workout in general right here in the log, however for more detailed information, I log all my workouts on my body-space and will post a link for that days specific workout.

Originally Posted by vol8615 View Post
    Hello everybody! I'm Aaron Volpe, currently 165 lbs. 22 years old. I've been weight training since 2009 and my main gym is Latrobe Athletic Club, in Latrobe Pennsylvania. For the next 30 days my primary goal is to get stronger and add a little bit of mass in the process! I am not currently counting calories like I do when I'm cutting fat during the summer but I try to get at least 200 grams of protein a day, with moderate carbohydrate intake. Other supplements I will be using along with pre-fight during the duration of the log include, creatine, fish oil, a joint supplement, antioxidants, whey protein, and a multivitamin. My weight training will consist of a five day routine.

Day 1: Back, Biceps, Traps:

Day 2: Chest, Triceptors, Shoulders:

Day 3: Quads, Hams Calves:
    Quads: 12-15 sets
    Hamstrings: 12-15 sets
    Calves 15-18 sets

Day 4: Back, Biceps, Traps:

Day 5: Chest, Triceptors, Shoulders:

Depending on my work schedule ill be aiming for some sort of cardiovascular training 2-3 days a week, and core one day a week basically whenever I can fit it in. I will be summarizing the daily workout in general right here in the log, however for more detailed information, I log all my workouts on my body-space and will post a link for that days specific workout.
    Off to an excellent start Aaron! Represent the LAC!
    Workout Log:

Hey guys, if you want to spice up your log here is some html codes that explain how to:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
    Workout Log:

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Aaron, I see that you are planning on keeping taking creatine. PRE FIGHT has a special creatine complex, I was considering cutting back on the separate creatine intake. How much do you take?

Make sure you guys get these bad boys on before each and every workout!
    Workout Log:

Cool Day #1

Hey everyone!! I received my pre-fight in the mail today luckily in time for my workout! Here is my first post!

Day #1
    Today I hit the gym, and worked on my quads, hams, calves, glutes, and a few lower back sets.

Product Used:
    PreFight, 10.8g (1 scoop)

On my way to the gym, I was very pumped today to try PreFight. I'm using the Lemon Lime flavor. I mixed it with about 10 ounces of water. It reminded me of a lemon water ice. The label recommends 8 ounces of water, so my cocktail was a little more diluted. Which I found to be very refreshing. My first experience, was pleasantly surprising. By that I mean it hit me faster than several other pre-workouts I have tried in the past. The label recommends fifteen minutes before exercise. I drank my cocktail, 15-20 minutes before show time, and I was ready to go.

Taste 9/10 should have added ice =)
    Mixability 10/10 mixed perfectly
    Strength 8.5/10 ill explain this in more detail in the conclusion
    Focus 9/10
    Pump 8/10
    Overall Performance 9/10

In conclusion, my first experience with PreFight was great! The energy it gave me was very different than other typical pre-workouts. I enjoyed the strength of this because I didn't have that overwhelming sensation that fire ants were going to crawl out of my skin. However I did experience longer lasting energy and focus. I was shocked especially since it was leg day, and normally half way through my leg workouts i'm dragging I did not experience that today. With the first day in the books, the features I enjoyed most about this product were, taste, focus and, [u]the longevity of the energy[u/]. In terms of the workout specificlly I P.R.ed on the hack squat machine, 200 for 13, up from 180 for 10, and also the bilateral leg press. I'm not sure if that can be attributed to the PreFight alone, or more my excitement from trying PreFight. I might re-package everything back up and set it on my porch to open again tomorrow.

If anyone is interested, there is more detailed information on my body-space I can't post links yet since I don't have over 50 post count. We will have to fix that!

I get an extra 5g of monohydrate in the protein bars I eat

Where did you find these gems?!?!

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hey everyone!! I received my pre-fight in the mail today luckily in time for my workout! Here is my first post!

Day #1
    Today I hit the gym, and worked on my quads, hams, calves, glutes, and a few lower back sets.

Product Used:
    PreFight, 10.8g (1 scoop)

On my way to the gym, I was very pumped today to try PreFight. I'm using the Lemon Lime flavor. I mixed it with about 10 ounces of water. It reminded me of a lemon water ice. The label recommends 8 ounces of water, so my cocktail was a little more diluted. Which I found to be very refreshing. My first experience, was pleasantly surprising. By that I mean it hit me faster than several other pre-workouts I have tried in the past. The label recommends fifteen minutes before exercise. I drank my cocktail, 15-20 minutes before show time, and I was ready to go.

Taste 9/10 should have added ice =)
    Mixability 10/10 mixed perfectly
    Strength 8.5/10 ill explain this in more detail in the conclusion
    Focus 9/10
    Pump 8/10
    Overall Performance 9/10

In conclusion, my first experience with PreFight was great! The energy it gave me was very different than other typical pre-workouts. I enjoyed the strength of this because I didn't have that overwhelming sensation that fire ants were going to crawl out of my skin. However I did experience longer lasting energy and focus. I was shocked especially since it was leg day, and normally half way through my leg workouts i'm dragging I did not experience that today. With the first day in the books, the features I enjoyed most about this product were, taste, focus and, [u]the longevity of the energy[u/]. In terms of the workout specificlly I P.R.ed on the hack squat machine, 200 for 13, up from 180 for 10, and also the bilateral leg press. I'm not sure if that can be attributed to the PreFight alone, or more my excitement from trying PreFight. I might re-package everything back up and set it on my porch to open again tomorrow.

If anyone is interested, there is more detailed information on my body-space I can't post links yet since I don't have over 50 post count. We will have to fix that!
    Great to hear this!!! Now I am even more eager to give this a try!!!

I'm not sure if that can be attributed to the PreFight alone, or more my excitement from trying PreFight. I might re-package everything back up and set it on my porch to open again tomorrow.
    Bwhahahaha... great idea. I might do this EVERY DAY. I do like that Christmas-y feeling!!!

Originally Posted by melalicious View Post
    Great to hear this!!! Now I am even more eager to give this a try!!!
    Are you doing a log too?

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Bwhahahaha... great idea. I might do this EVERY DAY. I do like that Christmas-y feeling!!!
    Idk im pretty pumped today too, i got back traps and biceps coming up!

Great job Aaron! Looking forward to the traps/biceps write-up!
    Workout Log:

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Great job Aaron! Looking forward to the traps/biceps write-up!
    Thanks John, you hitting the gym tomarrow?!?! The new years resolution revolutionists were at their finest today!

Day #2

Day #21/3/2013
    Biceps, Traps, Back
    Product used: PreFight, 10.8g (1 scoop)

Today I felt pretty good on my getting to the gym, I mixed it with about 9-10 oz of water similar to yesterday, and it was again very refreshing. I was a little nervous going in today because I planned on doing some front shrugs and I've been experiencing some slight lower back pain nothing major but I was preceding with caution as far as that was concerned.

Taste: 9/10
    Mixability: 10/10
    Strength 9/10
    Focus 9/10
    Pump 8.5/10
    Overall 9/10

I experienced similar strength and focus as I described in day 1 and really enjoyed my workout. Today I noticed better pumps than I did with my leg workout yesterday. My workout went pretty well and I took it easy on the shrugs and really focused on injury prevention, body mechanics, and my overall form and barely felt any discomfort so next week i'm going to try some light weight dead lifts. Also I did dumbbell bent over rows 65 lb. x 8, 70 lb. x 8, and 70 lb. x 10. I noticed a great pump doing these, I used a supinated grip and haven't done them for a while so it was a good change up from the norm. For my biceps I did a variety of easy bar curls and hammer curls, and also noticed a good pump. I finished up with some good old fashion pull ups, not my best performance but it was at the end of my workout and I decided to go out with a bang.

For my full workout you can visit my body space, tomorrow morning i'm going to post some more to try and that 50 post mark.

Todays the big day, my first chest/shoulder and Tri workout with PreFight, hopefully getting to the gym around 5 or so!!!

Thanks John, you hitting the gym tomarrow?!?! The new years resolution revolutionists were at their finest today!
    I just got back, kinda slow in there today.
    Workout Log:

Day #21/3/2013
    Biceps, Traps, Back

Today I felt pretty good on my getting to the gym, I mixed it with about 9-10 oz of water similar to yesterday, and it was again very refreshing. I was a little nervous going in today because I planned on doing some front shrugs and I've been experiencing some slight lower back pain nothing major but I was preceding with caution as far as that was concerned.

Strength 9/10
    Focus 9/10
    Pump 8.5/10
    Overall 9/10

I experienced similar strength and focus as I described in day 1 and really enjoyed my workout. Today I noticed better pumps than I did with my leg workout yesterday. My workout went pretty well and I took it easy on the shrugs and really focused on injury prevention, body mechanics, and my overall form and barely felt any discomfort so next week i'm going to try some light weight dead lifts. Also I did dumbbell bent over rows 65 lb. x 8, 70 lb. x 8, and 70 lb. x 10. I noticed a great pump doing these, I used a supinated grip and haven't done them for a while so it was a good change up from the norm. For my biceps I did a variety of easy bar curls and hammer curls, and also noticed a good pump. I finished up with some good old fashion pull ups, not my best performance but it was at the end of my workout and I decided to go out with a bang.

For my full workout you can visit my body space, tomorrow morning i'm going to post some more to try and that 50 post mark.
    Nice work & thanks for the ratings!
    Workout Log:

Aerial/Cirque performer twodragons's Avatar
    twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds like this supplement is pretty good...I am just starting back using a preworkout after not using one pretty much since I hurt my lower back in November. I might have to try this one!
    It looks like you are going to make some really good progress and I'm excited to keep reading your log!!! Have a great weekend! I never see you at LAC because I work the days at the restaurant, but I tear the place up 4 days a week with John and Jeremy!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was another page (Mr. 360 and mcdivitt717 IL Pre-fight pre-workout page) and I saw tis one. Looks good Looking forward to following on here and seeing your opinions and results from taking this product!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    I was another page (Mr. 360 and mcdivitt717 IL Pre-fight pre-workout page) and I saw tis one. Looks good Looking forward to following on here and seeing your opinions and results from taking this product!!!
    Thanks for stopping by rumblebird!

Originally Posted by twodragons View Post
    Sounds like this supplement is pretty good...I am just starting back using a preworkout after not using one pretty much since I hurt my lower back in November. I might have to try this one!
    It looks like you are going to make some really good progress and I'm excited to keep reading your log!!! Have a great weekend! I never see you at LAC because I work the days at the restaurant, but I tear the place up 4 days a week with John and Jeremy!
    Thanks for stopping by, ive been going in late, lately around 6:00p.m.

Day #3

Day #3
    chest, shoulders, triceps
    Product Used: PreFight 10.8g (1 scoop)
    Was very excited to get to the gym today, I was well rested, and ate some whole grain pasta, some chicken and a protein bar before embarking on my journey. This was also my first chest day on PreFight which also added to my excitement. I mixed one scoop of Prefight with about 9-10 oz of water like I did for the first two days, and it tasted great. I drank it about 20 min pre-workout as I planned my workout.

Strength: 8/10
    Focus: 9/10
    Pump: 7.5/10

Overall: 8.5/10

Overall I had a good workout, did well on the bench press, and i'm steadily getting stronger. The highlight of my workout was when I did close grip bench I didn't P.R. technically because it was 185 x 4, however I did get 180 x 6, which I was very pleased with. I was very focused during this workout which is something I like about this product the energy and the focus isn't overwhelming however its steady and lasts for the duration.

Day #21/3/2013
    Biceps, Traps, Back

Strength 9/10
    Focus 9/10
    Pump 8.5/10
    Overall 9/10

Glad to hear you had good pumps. That's my FAVORITE part!
    Last edited by kennknee; 01-04-2013 at 10:41 PM.