Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Day 20
    (Back and Traps) January 2nd 2013
    Product Used:PreFight 21.6g (two scoops)

Preworkout: Today it was a good day overall, well rested and ready to hit the weights, I drank my PreFight 20 minutes before my workout and I was ready to go. I mixed it with usual about 10 oz of water and it mixed perfectly and tasted really good

TASTE:8.5/10
    FOCUS:10/10
    MIXABILITY:10/10
    PUMP:8.5/10
    STRENGTH:8/10
    OVERALL:9/10

Postworkout:I felt really good after my workout the PreFight once again did its job and carried me through the workout, had an awesome shrug day with no low back pain!!!

Workout Highlights:

Exercise 1:
    Bent Over Two-Dumbbell Row

1. 50 x 10
    2. 60 x 7
    3. 60 x 7
    Exercise 2:
    Face Pulls

1. 60 x 14
    2. 80 x 11
    3. 100 x 6
    Exercise 3:
    Barbell Shrug

1. 245 x 14
    2. 280 x 9
    3. 315 x 4 20 sec pause (strap adjustment) 315 x 7

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Day 21 FINAL DAY!!!
    January 3rd, 2013 (Biceps and Triceps)
    Product Used:

PreFight 10.8g (one scoops)
    +
    Juggernaut HP 6.5g (one scoops)

Preworkout:
    Today going to the gym I had alot of mixed emotions. I only had one scoop of PreFight left =(, however being the quick thinking young college lad I am, I thought to myself what makes absoloutly everything better. The answer came to me quick it was Juggernaut HP so i deceding to take a serving of each and find out what happens. I mixed one scoop of Prefight and one scoop of Juggernaut HP about a half hour prior to my workout. It tasted rather good actually because I have pink lemonade Juggernaut HP and lemon lime flavor Prefight, it was like, it was meant to be. I mixed it with about 10 oz of water and mixed very well.

TASTE:9/10
    FOCUS:9/10
    MIXABILITY:9/10
    PUMP:[i][8.5/10/i]
    STRENGTH:9/10
    OVERALL:9/10

Postworkout:It went well was quite an interesting combination, I had great pumps and an overall great workout!!

Workout Highlights:

I didnt realize when I was taking the test that the music, would override me talking so you cant really hear what im saying.

Exercise 1:
    Close-Grip Bench

Exercise 2:
    Pipe curls

Conclusion

I would like to thank everyone at Infinite Labs for allowing me to do this. This was my first ever product review, and had a lot of fun using a great product. It was also my first time actually video taping myself during exercise and it helped me to correct alot of technical things with my form. Overall Prefight is an awesome product the lemon lime flavor tastes great, and mixes very well with 8-10 oz of water. The thing I most enjoyed about this product was the endurence of the energy, it lasted longer than any other pre-workout I have ever tried, without any jitters, also I noticed it kicked in faster than other products I tried in the past. What I mean by that is from the time you drink Prefight until the time you feel the effects. It was the perfect product for me to use during break because I would often be going from work to gym back to my other job and I noticed the energy and focus which helped kept me going throughout my day. Another thing I would like to address is the Agmatine sulfate in the product. I've looked at the stuff before and was thinking about trying it but never did, and was excited when I read to PreFight label and seen it was in there. Once this stuff builds up in your system the pumps are awesome, I really noticed it when I increased the dose from 10.8g 1 scoop to 21.6g 2 scoops. I would describe PreFight as a different breed when it comes to pre-workout supplements. Overall I would give it a 9/10 and will use this product again in the future.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great log. I'm surprised you haven't thought of combining flavors. I do it all the time. Varies things up and makes it interesting. Thanks again for logging.

Please also rate in the store!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great write up sir! Appreciate you taking the time to do so
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by vol8615 View Post

Conclusion

I would like to thank everyone at Infinite Labs for allowing me to do this. This was my first ever product review, and had a lot of fun using a great product. It was also my first time actually video taping myself during exercise and it helped me to correct alot of technical things with my form. Overall Prefight is an awesome product the lemon lime flavor tastes great, and mixes very well with 8-10 oz of water. The thing I most enjoyed about this product was the endurence of the energy, it lasted longer than any other pre-workout I have ever tried, without any jitters, also I noticed it kicked in faster than other products I tried in the past. What I mean by that is from the time you drink Prefight until the time you feel the effects. It was the perfect product for me to use during break because I would often be going from work to gym back to my other job and I noticed the energy and focus which helped kept me going throughout my day. Another thing I would like to address is the Agmatine sulfate in the product. I've looked at the stuff before and was thinking about trying it but never did, and was excited when I read to PreFight label and seen it was in there. Once this stuff builds up in your system the pumps are awesome, I really noticed it when I increased the dose from 10.8g 1 scoop to 21.6g 2 scoops. I would describe PreFight as a different breed when it comes to pre-workout supplements. Overall I would give it a 9/10 and will use this product again in the future.
    I just got a trial size of this on bodybuilding.com in the mail. I currently use Infinite Labs Juggernaut, and I am looking forward to giving PreFight a test and trying it out. It looks like you really enjoyed it, so I am sure I will like it too!!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Conclusion

Aaron you kicked Azz on this thread and it was a joy to follow along! I got to say you have made awesome progress in the last couple of years that I have known you and I see great things in your future. You have the work ethic, desire, and tenacity that will take you wherever you aim to go! Thanks for logging!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Exercise 2:
    Face Pulls

[list=1]
    Ah. Face Pulls. I've made it a regular part of this years training. In fact, it is my first exercise. I go about two inches higher so the middle of the rope goes to the center of my eyes, not my nose. I feel these all over my delts. Use the increased focus from Juggernaut HP to dial-in the specific sweet-spot.
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Ah. Face Pulls. I've made it a regular part of this years training. In fact, it is my first exercise. I go about two inches higher so the middle of the rope goes to the center of my eyes, not my nose. I feel these all over my delts. Use the increased focus from Juggernaut HP to dial-in the specific sweet-spot.
    One of my favorites as well ill have to give that a shot and report back!

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Aaron you kicked Azz on this thread and it was a joy to follow along! I got to say you have made awesome progress in the last couple of years that I have known you and I see great things in your future. You have the work ethic, desire, and tenacity that will take you wherever you aim to go! Thanks for logging!
    Thanks i appreciate that it was alot of fun as well, you should have seen me in highschool i have to reintroduce myself to some of my graduating class ill have to find a gem for throw back thursday

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    I just got a trial size of this on bodybuilding.com in the mail. I currently use Infinite Labs Juggernaut, and I am looking forward to giving PreFight a test and trying it out. It looks like you really enjoyed it, so I am sure I will like it too!!!!
    Its good stuff i still got some hp left but i got some bogo dagger on the way and a few other goodies im excited to try, you ever try dagger?

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Great write up sir! Appreciate you taking the time to do so
    Thanks man awesome experience all around

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^^^^ Ode To The Original....Infinite Labs Juggernaut Original Formula!^^^^^^

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/juggernaut.html

There is nothing like an original!

While Infinite Labs have developed some outstanding new pre-workout formulas, such as Dagger, PreFight & Juggernaut HP, The original Juggernaut was the very first pre-workout I ever tried. I was amazed at the good clean energy, strength, endurance and focus and needless to say I was hooked and always used Juggernaut before my sessions whether it be in the gym or outdoor running.

When I was offered a logging opportunity , I was excited to try a pre-workout as I have never used one before and couldn't believe the impact it made on my workouts and running. It seemed to help with what I like to call "reserve strength," those extra reps that you have to dig deep for that you only get on your very best, strongest days in the gym.----with Juggernaut I was finding this reserve strength to be available on demand!

Fast-forward a few years and now it is great to represent Infinite Labs (as a company rep) and the exciting new supplement lines, including pre-workout formulas that are based on Your individual goals.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...ernaut-hp.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...pre-fight.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...bs/dagger.html

The original Juggernaut is for the athlete. Great in the gym, track, field, court or wherever you compete!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/juggernaut.html

Give the original a try, you will love it!
    Workout Log:

StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This was a very good write up.......... not just because it shows that Infinite Labs products do as they say, but just for anybody who is confused what to expect or what else they should be doing to have a product work for them more effectively!

Keep doing what you are doing!

Stan

Originally Posted by StanMcQuayIFBB View Post
    This was a very good write up.......... not just because it shows that Infinite Labs products do as they say, but just for anybody who is confused what to expect or what else they should be doing to have a product work for them more effectively!

Keep doing what you are doing!

Stan
    Thanks man appreciate that

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ Infinite Labs Cyclo-REM Buy 2 Get 1 Free! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...cyclo-rem.html

LIMITED TIME OFFER! For a limited time, buy 2 Infinite Labs Cyclo Rem, 117 Grams & get 1 FREE! Hurry while supplies last!

Click the Order button next to the promotional option OR manually add all 3 items to your cart and a discount for the third item will automatically be applied.
    See Store Discounts and Discounted Subtotal at the bottom of the cart.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...cyclo-rem.html
    Workout Log:

Hey!

Could you rate in the store? Thanks!
    Available as a rep

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV Infinite Labs Multi's! On Sale Now! VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...ens-multi.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...ens-multi.html

LIMITED TIME OFFER! For a limited time, buy 2 Infinite Labs Men's Multi, or 2 Infinite Labs Women's Multi 120 Tablets & get $5 OFF! Hurry while supplies last!
    Workout Log: