toddgranit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

iPad app and improved iPhone app

Tablets and smartphones, are outpacing personnel computers sales by a factor of ten to one, its the future, and the infrastructure is already there. For BB.com to continue to grow, that is the direction it needs to emphasize.
    Just my 2cents.
    Thanks
    Peace

Bigbruiser79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigbruiser79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigbruiser79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigbruiser79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigbruiser79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigbruiser79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigbruiser79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigbruiser79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Regarding the iPhone app, which I am using, I think it is an awesome feature, but some improvements I would like to see is a direct link to the articles and videos.
    Former collegiate Athlete

Meet Pr's(@220) all time (~280)
    bench: 352.5 385
    squat:475 485
    Deadlift: 540 Twinlab MILITIA Member

TSN 12 Week SHred LoG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167216191&p=1356731291#post1356731291

StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    Tablets and smartphones, are outpacing personnel computers sales by a factor of ten to one, its the future, and the infrastructure is already there. For BB.com to continue to grow, that is the direction it needs to emphasize.
    Just my 2cents.
    Thanks
    +1 completely agree!

StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And update the app for iPhone 5 screen size.