Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'3", 125 lbs
    CanadianMMM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit CanadianMMM's BodySpace

Question First post (of many I'm sure)

Hello all,

I am a 36 year old mother of 4. Once I had my last baby I decided it was time to get my body in shape. So I lost the weight! Felt good, but I wanted to feel better so I started working out. Last January I was probably hitting the gym 2X a week and making some considerable progress. By May I was seeing enough result that I kicked it up to 3 times a week. That made a huge difference. Now I'm at a minimum of 4 (trying for 5) and I've started having people ask if I compete!!! So this got me thinking that maybe this is a good goal for 2013! To be on stage by the end of the year! I still have a long way to go but I am committed to eating clean and strong and working hard! And I have the support of my family which is so very important!

My first big question is how do you determine which federation to compete in? And then within each federation there are so many different categories! It feels a little overwhelming right now! I want to narrow down my goals a little so I know exactly where I'm headed!

Thanks to everyone who can offer a little advice or support as I take on this new challenge!

musclesman12212 is a complete loser! (-2000) musclesman12212 is a complete loser! (-2000) musclesman12212 is a complete loser! (-2000) musclesman12212 is a complete loser! (-2000) musclesman12212 is a complete loser! (-2000) musclesman12212 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by CanadianMMM View Post
    Hello all,

I am a 36 year old mother of 4. Once I had my last baby I decided it was time to get my body in shape. So I lost the weight! Felt good, but I wanted to feel better so I started working out. Last January I was probably hitting the gym 2X a week and making some considerable progress. By May I was seeing enough result that I kicked it up to 3 times a week. That made a huge difference. Now I'm at a minimum of 4 (trying for 5) and I've started having people ask if I compete!!! So this got me thinking that maybe this is a good goal for 2013! To be on stage by the end of the year! I still have a long way to go but I am committed to eating clean and strong and working hard! And I have the support of my family which is so very important!

My first big question is how do you determine which federation to compete in? And then within each federation there are so many different categories! It feels a little overwhelming right now! I want to narrow down my goals a little so I know exactly where I'm headed!

Thanks to everyone who can offer a little advice or support as I take on this new challenge!
    HELLO [MORNING] CanadianMMM //best big dEal\\ n.o.ow on __=BIG DICK PILLS=__
    ...............now GROW d i c k 7" in ::2 WEEKS TIME:: [[sexual p'l'e'a's'e'u'r'e GF or WIFE]] ,,CHEARP and APPROVAL,, by ==DICK DOCTOR==
    C.L.I.C.K N.O.W.