Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    You can't drown in sweat JesuitGrind's Avatar
    JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    girls blow me now

dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TLTrooper View Post
    Feels.

I have plentiful feels in my hands.

My social life actually increased, but I keep lifting as a priority (even over work), so everything else declines. I aint even mad though. I don't wanna be 25 years old and still fking fat anymore. Some people may be happy about it now or not care about it, and that's fine and dandy, but I don't want to be in their shoes when they're 50 and their GP tells em they needa start exercising or else they'll develop X disease or sickness. Also I've been getting more stares from vagina creatures. I just needa start talking to em and stop fkign it up before the smash-phase. Actually had/have 3 decent women approach me too. Solid 7/10+'s. When I was fatter, my ex was/is a 3/10 at best.
    Lol working out deffinately takes priority over everything else. Was it rough transitioning from getting girls who were ugly to getting hot ones. I know I still can't believe it

dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JesuitGrind View Post
    girls blow me now
    Lol

liftlaughlove01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wooooooooooooo

liftlaughlove01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JesuitGrind View Post
    girls blow me now
    lol

Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by minusfour496 View Post
    I used to be the kid that when I messaged a girl on ********, next thing is I'd get deleted, ever since I started working out, my relationships with girls have been A **** LOAD better, I mean in my science class 2 of the hottest girls in my year sit next to me by choice, I am fooking amazed
    Repped. **** those sloots

Originally Posted by RigorMortis View Post
    My social life has drastically increased for the better, what i mean is im not known as the "fat kid" im known as the "buff/muscular kid." Before i was 200 lbs and damn i was big when i first started working out, my head was small and my body was huge!!!! I had like a monkey's head and it was on a wildebeest's body i looked really weird and also i would wear really baggy clothing so i would look bigger than i really was. I got no attention from the women, i would usually get shut down really hard and my friends who were "ripped" at the time usually would get those attractive females. But now i lost over 35 lbs and my arm/chest/abs are really starting to show. Now kids my age would always ask me for advice on working out and nutrition and also the females who shut me down back in the day, they would always ask me to hang and i would always tell them off because they are stuck up. I still have a long way to go before im completely done my transformation so keep up the good work boys. (y)
    Revenge bang man.

Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    For me, the biggest difference was losing some friends. Some people don't understand my goals and when I tell them "I can't drink tonight" or "I can't eat there tonight" they take offense by it.
    Assuming you don't say you can't drink all the time, that's understandable. You really have no excuse for being a hermit two weekends in a row imo. As long as you get out out once every two weeks at least. I don't see how you can have any excuse for not eating somewhere unless it is fast food. You can always get a chicken salad or something. I have a friend who is always trying to work the whole weekend at a miniumum wage job partly because he wants to make money and partly because he wants to have something to do because he doesn't ever want to drink because of his training. Our whole group does get offended by this. The message that your friends are getting is that they are a low priority for you and that having a good time and creating memories with them is less important to you than your muscles. Your muscles aren't nearly as useful to you as your friends. They help you get in the door with girls a little bit. Your friends do so much more for you and you can't take a night off. It isn't going to hurt your progress that much man. I'm not trying to attack you at all by saying this, but this how your friends feel and this is why they are getting offended.

Originally Posted by brbacquiring View Post
    I'm 26, but yea I could improve somewhat and I am. Since I started drinking and stuff, but fundamentally I'll never be social or sociable, and always have a child's understanding of how to interact with people. That means I'm unlikely to ever get a good job and so forth.
    If it is as bad as you say it is, you should try seeing a psychiatrist. If you explain the situation to him/her, you might be able to get SSRI's (depression meds). Now, I have no experience with these, but they do increase serotonin in the brain (SSRI = selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor) like molly (crystal powder pure ecstasy) which I may or may not have had before which makes you extremely happy, open to people, extra sensitive to the feelings of others (you are surely lacking on this one), and tons better at knowing what to say. SSRI's should have a similar but milder effect. I know it is not desirable to be using meds in order to socialize, but if you think you are screwed, this is better than living a life of solitude. You will feel comfortable around people and open up more so that you are actually able to practice your social skills. When you go off them, you won't feel as comfortable, but you should end up better than where you are now having actually practiced.

You could also try EFT (emotional freedom technique) to motivate yourself. Studies listed here show it more effective than CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy, what therapists use) for changing behaviors: http://www.eftuniverse.com/index.php...=article&id=18

And just to prove to you that you can improve your social skills, watch this intro video for simplepickup's project GO: http://go.simplepickup.com/
    You don't have to sign up for their service, but I would recommend looking at some of their "get her number" videos on youtube. They're really funny and show you that you really can say any random crap to girls as long as you say it with confidence, which you will have to build.

This attitude you have is and is going to continue ****ing you up the a** if you don't change it. EFT should be able to help with that. I know you can get better. I used to be a fat kid that played computer games all day when I was in high school and was afraid to even talk to girls, at all. I'm not even saying hit on them. I was so self-conscious that I couldn't even talk to a girl. Hot girls still make me feel somewhat uncomfortable when I'm sober, but I have come a long way. I've banged more than one girl, even if I was intoxicated each time (college). My social skills aren't perfect, but at least my topics of ability have moved past video games, and I have non-gamer friends.