Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by acr70 View Post
    My dad once bought a box of bricks thinking it was a ps3.

The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Alexallthetime View Post
    Grandpa was in the Free Masons, my Mom said he always wore the ring but doesn't know where it is now.
    so was mine lol. It's really not a dark secret.
    Originally Posted by AUSFORCE View Post
    My cousin was 13 at the time and I was 14. We were both sleeping at my grandparents house.

We slept in the same room but different beds and I asked her if she wanted to play pretend husband and wife.
    wtf. Pretend husband and wife sounds like something a couple of 5-6 year olds would do, not teenagers.

djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A rather large number of my relatives had to change their names to Americanized versions of their real last names after moving to America right after World War II...and my family is definitely not refugees.
    O|||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O|||||||O -creator-

USMC
    ★cVc★

Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ashen View Post
    so was mine lol. It's really not a dark secret.
    I know, but it's interesting to some I guess.
    A Pretty Cool Guy Crew

aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dad's side:

My grandpa was in the Indonesian special forces (Kopassus) and during the 60s he was involved in the Communist massacre in some capacity. Gramps passed away 6 years ago and I still never heard the full story.

One of my dad's cousins was a little weird. He would always stare off into space and laugh. He would talk to himself all the time. Clearly he had some sort of mental illness but my dad said he wasn't always like this. He was involved with some weird cult in his 20s and after disappearing for a month he came back different. I even asked my dad if he was bullsh!tting me but he said it's 100% srs.

Mom's side:
    My uncle (mom's cousin) got into some deep chit with a drug lord back in Indonesia. Luckily he got a green card and emigrated to the US. He won't come back to Indonesia because he's so afraid that the second he gets out of the airport he'll get fukked.

My aunt (mom's sister) had a child that was stillborn. She had a son a few years after and to this day my 27 year-old cousin doesn't know that he's my aunt's second child.

One of my cousins had an abortion. Parents still think she's a virgin.

Different cousin is legit insane: bulimic, image problems, panic attacks, cries every single night, cutter in high school, thought of killing herself, will rage at her parents for no reason. She pops pills like candy and sees the shrink once a week. Her mom and dad are hiding it from the rest of the fam but since I live them I know all about this. Honestly, if you met her at a social occasion she seems like a normal girl but at home she's fukken crazy.

Stories are 100% SRS
    ***Indonesian Brah***
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) NYC Classthetics Crew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ***LA MISC Crew***
    Madridista/Philly Eagles/LAkers/LA Galaxy/Persija "The Jak Mania"
    Finer Things in Life Crew: Cologne, Scotch, Wristwatch, Wetshave, Coffee Crews
    Part of the Fallen 337 and the Brave 767 Crew

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by calfetish View Post
    We worship the night mother
    Pssst, I know who you are...Hail Sithis!

Originally Posted by AUSFORCE View Post
    cicero... kunt gives me chills down my spine

freaky kent
    cicero was a ******* srs
    killed him when i got the first chance and stole his clothes lulz
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by djfuzzy View Post
    A rather large number of my relatives had to change their names to Americanized versions of their real last names after moving to America right after World War II...and my family is definitely not refugees.
    inb4 mossad kidnappings
    Straya kunt crew
    5'10 90kg
    Goals: 1.5+xBW BP, 2.5XBW Squat, BW snatch, 1.5XBW power clean, <12% BF.

Deep voice crew
    Sweat like guy in Gangster's Paradise video when lifting crew
    Chase PBs, not women crew
    Seinfeld Crew
    Simpsons Crew

elephant1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elephant1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elephant1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elephant1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elephant1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elephant1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elephant1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elephant1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elephant1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elephant1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elephant1x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    on a low carb diet. trying to avoid roll breads at all costs.

pwnophobia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwnophobia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwnophobia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwnophobia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwnophobia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I shot Reagan.

Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i shot the sheriff but i did not shot the deputay

Mod negged 3 times crew portman616's Avatar
    portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) portman616 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Member of my extended family robbed an armoured truck in the 80s, got a whole bunch of money and got away with it for a while. He found out he was going to get busted beforehand, and stashed all the cash somewhere. He did his jail time, now he lives with his wife and all the money, which police had never found.
    **Jaw past forehead, high test, non-beta ******* crew**

FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some of you guys are posting some stuff in this thread that you really shouldn't...internet doesn't give you true anonymity.

graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000)
    FP7 - Exactly! Guy's keep you mouth shut about the illegal activities you know of.

Hopefully I can get my story in in the next 30 minutes. There is something I really need to say. (srs)

PerthBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerthBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerthBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerthBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerthBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerthBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerthBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerthBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerthBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerthBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerthBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Alexallthetime View Post
    Grandpa was in the Free Masons, my Mom said he always wore the ring but doesn't know where it is now.
    Same. he wont speak of what went on
    Do you even *******? lift..

Thelonewarrior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thelonewarrior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thelonewarrior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thelonewarrior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thelonewarrior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thelonewarrior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thelonewarrior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thelonewarrior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thelonewarrior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thelonewarrior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thelonewarrior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My father is the a leader in a famous criminal organisation, and I will be apart of it when I turn 25. (srs) I am in a large city in Europe..but that's all I can say.

hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    when OP's sister gets fukd it sounds like a flag blowing in the wind her vagina walls are masses not known to man

hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh and i guess this counts, my great uncle was a mercenary in africa named mad mike hoare. he worked with the CIA in the congo around the 60's, then went to jail for 10 years for an elaborate plain hijacking where all his crew dressed up as rugby players and stashed weapons inside their sportsbags. pretty crazy ****

edit: (srs) can google him

graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Thelonewarrior1 View Post
    My father is the a leader in a famous criminal organisation, and I will be apart of it when I turn 25. (srs) I am in a large city in Europe..but that's all I can say.
    You are very dumb and Nieve for posting this if it is true. True criminals Esp. Russians don't tell any any details ever at any point in time.

Ever wonder why you never see Russians in American jails / prisons? They keep their mouth shut.

Originally Posted by graciejjbrazil View Post
    You are very dumb and Nieve for posting this if it is true. True criminals Esp. Russians don't tell any any details ever at any point in time.

Ever wonder why you never see Russians in American jails / prisons? They keep their mouth shut.
    its because they have infiltrated into the top positions of government and business

heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My uncle was charged and tried for the rape of his biological teenage daughter who is severely disabled (immobile, non-verbal). he was acquitted due to holes in Crown case. The daughter had become pregnant and had an abortion, the Crown's DNA evidence was obtained through a flawed process but imo the writing was on the wall if you just look at the science.

While he was on bail awaiting trial my uncle had strict conditions not to go near my cousin (or her brother, also disabled) and so the only contact he had was with my aunty (who by the way stood by him and said their daughter was raped and impregnated by someone at pastoral care, although the DNA said otherwise).

Anyway he was acquitted, like I said. So he moves back in to the family home (yes with the daughter he raped/impregnated 18mo earlier). Child protection tried to intervene but as he had been formally acquitted by a judge there was no mechanism to stop him living at home.

Nobody visits the house anymore and basically when I think about it, well we've all just accepted it is a revolting place and nobody wants to know what goes on in there anymore. Nobody has any power to intervene.

PS - he has been accused of this once before (approx 5 years ago), nothing came of it then either.

I'm always watching heyyouinthebush's Avatar
    heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Thelonewarrior1 View Post
    I can confirm, I am also a member of the 25+ european gay orgy society
    *I'm not creepy, I just like to stare crew*

frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    during a cpt ,rare gunner operator had to open fire on what he thought was threat, ended up severely injuring a family of three. All the sh!t regarding this incident was buried under the tables.

Whiskey/Copenhagen PWO BrainnDonn's Avatar
    BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my grandpa was a leg breaker for whitey bulger... nobody prob knows who whitey bulger is but he ran a decent size racket in boston for 20+ years
    Americans love a winner. Americans will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all of the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed.

halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by heretomorrow View Post
    My uncle was charged and tried for the rape of his biological teenage daughter who is severely disabled (immobile, non-verbal). he was acquitted due to holes in Crown case. The daughter had become pregnant and had an abortion, the Crown's DNA evidence was obtained through a flawed process but imo the writing was on the wall if you just look at the science.

While he was on bail awaiting trial my uncle had strict conditions not to go near my cousin (or her brother, also disabled) and so the only contact he had was with my aunty (who by the way stood by him and said their daughter was raped and impregnated by someone at pastoral care, although the DNA said otherwise).

Anyway he was acquitted, like I said. So he moves back in to the family home (yes with the daughter he raped/impregnated 18mo earlier). Child protection tried to intervene but as he had been formally acquitted by a judge there was no mechanism to stop him living at home.

Nobody visits the house anymore and basically when I think about it, well we've all just accepted it is a revolting place and nobody wants to know what goes on in there anymore. Nobody has any power to intervene.

PS - he has been accused of this once before (approx 5 years ago), nothing came of it then either.
    WHAT THE ****?
    WHAT THE ****?

That poor girl.

WHAT THE ****?

Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benkei123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by maximummaxes View Post
    My parents both secretly abuse pain Meds like its candy :-(
    I think my brother also does this.
    However I've never really understood why anyone would take pain killers when not sick? Can anyone fill me in?

Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by heyyouinthebush View Post
    I can confirm, I am also a member of the 25+ european gay orgy society
    Biggest list of crews crew
    Most original crews crew
    Brag to girls about my "biggest list of crews crew" crew
    Used crew 3 times in a row in a sentence and it still made grammatical sense crew
    Only reason I am a virgin is because girls are intimidated by my 10/10 aesthetics crew
    I have a large penis, honestly, it's just really cold crew
    Would take 'bolics but can't afford to lose any testicular mass crew
    More hair on one ass cheek than entire face crew
    Was homophobic but now I'm gay crew

Pays the Iron price. CommanderVenus's Avatar
    CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Up until age 10 I was raised in the religious cult the 'Children of God'. We escaped one night and moved to another city but they kept tracking us for some time after that.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

The Fighter and The Kid Army

Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a distant cousin, who is a full blown Indian like I am, after finishing college (Him and his family live in Los Angeles, California) he became an outcast and started dealing drugs, finally became a member of the Latin Kings gang. I'm positive he has committed a bunch of murders and dealt a lot of drugs. He used to email me once every few months. The last I heard of him was that he's in witness protection for testifying against some fellow gang members.
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫ | RIP Ingenioso :'( | RIP CJ | RIP Aziz.

"Behind every great man... is another great man or that very same great man himself."

Professional Wrestler. Ranked #204 by Pro Wrestling Illustrated in 2012. Love the business!

halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Benkei123 View Post
    I think my brother also does this.
    However I've never really understood why anyone would take pain killers when not sick? Can anyone fill me in?
    Euphoria x100

mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my parents don't know that i was adopted, not sure if i should tell them