Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lanahayata View Post
    My aunt was a hash addict for a year, got caught up in human trafficking and was kidnapped and taken to Europe and her bf "saved" her and when they came back our family thought she was just on vacation but she told me "truth".

My "aunt" is actually my cousin but she doesn't know.

My aunt (different one) had sex with her uncle while he was married. This same uncle of hers is always asking me to come sleepover at his house and hang out with his daughter but I always say no because he creeps me out (srs)

Two of my cousins were molested by their nanny (who was a guy) but they didn't tell anyone (besides me).
    can u post some pics on ur bodyspace

aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AUSFORCE View Post

skyrim bra
    ahhhh alright, could never get into that game really

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    im 90% positive that my cousin joey is a drug dealer and has gotten away with many murders. srs
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My aunt was a hash addict for a year, got caught up in human trafficking and was kidnapped and taken to Europe and her bf "saved" her and when they came back our family thought she was just on vacation but she told me "truth".

My "aunt" is actually my cousin but she doesn't know.

My aunt (different one) had sex with her uncle while he was married. This same uncle of hers is always asking me to come sleepover at his house and hang out with his daughter but I always say no because he creeps me out (srs)

Two of my cousins were molested by their nanny (who was a guy) but they didn't tell anyone (besides me).
    GTFO hash addict?

And thats bad why?

Been smoking Cali's finest kush, hash and oils since age 15, 5 year addict here

No bad effects on me besides the money i spend lol

Lift 5 days a week, help with that there bulk

CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wtf

heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TonyJH View Post
    im 90% positive that my cousin joey is a drug dealer and has gotten away with many murders. srs
    not for long. inb4 fbi
    Straya kunt crew
    5'10 90kg
    Goals: 1.5+xBW BP, 2.5XBW Squat, BW snatch, 1.5XBW power clean, <12% BF.

Deep voice crew
    Sweat like guy in Gangster's Paradise video when lifting crew
    Chase PBs, not women crew
    Seinfeld Crew
    Simpsons Crew

lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AUSFORCE View Post
    My cousin was 13 at the time and I was 14. We were both sleeping at my grandparents house.

We slept in the same room but different beds and I asked her if she wanted to play pretend husband and wife. Anyway, she jumped in my bed and we pretended to kiss and act as though we were married, then I sort of forced a kiss onto her, and tada, my first boner. I could not control it I dry humped her the whole night and she giggled thinking it was funny. The boner actually hurt me to an extent but I couldn't stop because it felt so damn amazing.

She is now known to the family as a sloot (srs) and quite an embarrassment.

Another time I was 16 and my auntie (mother of the cousin above ^) asked me for a massage LOL. She went and laid down on the bed.

The only thing I could think of was how could I get my dik hard.

I told her it was easier if I sat on her back (her thighs area) while I gave her a massage... I pulled my penis out and layed it on her ass ( she was wearing cotton trackies hnnng) and as I massaged her I sort of grinded/humped her ass.

I ended up having a wank in the toilet later... felt amazing.

And the last incestuous thing to happen in my family was by me again I was 18 (sigh) my cousin was 22 and passed out as fuk after NYE party... everyone had left her house from the party and only people left were family all asleep in their rooms. She was in her room still wearing her lacey black dress, on her bed absolutely smashed. Her dress was pulled up from the position she was sleeping and I could see her vagina clearly under her g.

It took me 30min to decide whether I should do this or not... I went to the bathroom and put soap in my hand and lubed my self up and jerked off for about 2 min... and soon as I was hard as fuk I went back and started throbbing my penis into her vagina... it didn't work so I pulled her dress up more and put my penis inbetween her ass cheeks and jerked my self off that way. she has soap all over her ass and just before I blew I came in her hand (srs)

fukin i feel disgusting now thinking about all this...
    Throbbing your penis into her vagina??? what so like attempted rape??? Jfc
    A man asked Lord Buddha "I want happiness." Lord Buddha said first, remove "I" that's ego. Then remove "want", that's desire. See now you are left with only "happiness".

My humor is flawed crew
    My sarcasm/irony is not always understood crew
    If you neg me please leave a detailed explanation as to why you have cut me so deeply crew
    Dont really care about reps crew
    No spoon pics because half of you don't even have an AVI crew
    Dont know why I'm adding crew to the end of all of these crew

OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by heynah View Post
    not for long. inb4 fbi
    lmao

am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GlassMoon View Post
    The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum...it's breathtaking-I highly suggest you try it.
    "A man who wants something will find a way; a man who doesn�t will find an excuse."
    -Stephen Dooley Jr

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    When my mum was 5, my uncle snuck into her bedroom and forcibly raped her (he was 15).

noone knows this except me.
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My great grandfather was an accountant in the FBI and had face-to-face meetings with Hitler, ultimately winning a bid to finance the construction of a concentration camp... we funded the camps and stayed out of Germany's way because we wanted access to all their medical research.

lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanahayata will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lucious View Post
    When my mum was 5, my uncle snuck into her bedroom and forcibly raped her (he was 15).

noone knows this except me.
    Forcibly raped....as if there's a rape kind that is not forced????? (Lol)
    A man asked Lord Buddha "I want happiness." Lord Buddha said first, remove "I" that's ego. Then remove "want", that's desire. See now you are left with only "happiness".

My humor is flawed crew
    If you neg me please leave a detailed explanation as to why you have cut me so deeply crew

AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CCAurora View Post
    My great grandfather was an accountant in the FBI and had face-to-face meetings with Hitler, ultimately winning a bid to finance the construction of a concentration camp... we funded the camps and stayed out of Germany's way because we wanted access to all their medical research.
    lies. if this was true you would not post it. this would get you snuffed out dude.

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    date rape and drugged rape etc

in this instance, he was quite violent and held her down.

he spent most of his life in prison for other offenses, he's dead now. Embarrassed as hell that i even shared DNA with that piece of chit.

p.s i dont think your post was funny. that chit aint a joke.
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves

Originally Posted by lucious View Post
    date rape and drugged rape etc

in this instance, he was quite violent and held her down.

he spent most of his life in prison for other offenses, he's dead now. Embarrassed as hell that i even shared DNA with that piece of chit.

p.s i dont think your post was funny. that chit aint a joke.
    No I was mocking you for the use of the word "forcibly" cause im a keent

Sorry dude that's awful, makes me rage hard sickening/10. Hope she was able to heal and move on and be happy (srs)

My humor is flawed crew

Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    to be honest i want to be apart of your family so we can make our own dark secrets

bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My great granfather was in the US Army guarding a huge tower in France guarded by probably 50-200 men. A bomb went off killing everyone except him. srs. If he didn't survive I wouldn't be alive so.............

Not a dark secret, but interdasting.

As for dark, nothing too major I guess. I'm lucky on that one. Something funny: My dad has 2 brothers, and a couple months ago at a gathering (I think Thanksgiving) he tells me, "Out of the 3, Uncle David is the smartest. He has the most potential." I'm like oh, thanks for telling me that... haha. No my dad is not David.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My father is ET.

804Hokie is just really nice. (+1000) 804Hokie is just really nice. (+1000) 804Hokie is just really nice. (+1000) 804Hokie is just really nice. (+1000) 804Hokie is just really nice. (+1000) 804Hokie is just really nice. (+1000) 804Hokie is just really nice. (+1000) 804Hokie is just really nice. (+1000) 804Hokie is just really nice. (+1000) 804Hokie is just really nice. (+1000) 804Hokie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Quite a few.

My Great Grandpa (Dad side) killed his best friend over a girl back in the early 1900s. Him and his brother covered it up to look like a suicide, no investigation. He later killed himself over the guilt and left a note.

My Grandpa (Dad side) legit stormed the beaches on D-Day back in 1944. Has told me horror story after horror story. The worst was one about him and his platoon ambushing a group of about 20 Germans. They surrendered but my Grandpas crew was still pissed about all their fallen soldiers and decided to kill them anyway. My Grandpa said he made two of them get on their knees face to face, then shot one in the back of the head to see if it would kill the other one too. It didn't. Instead it splattered brains all over the 2nd guy and the bullet grazed his face making it look all bad. The guy started crying and yelling "Please no." in English, my Grandpa was pretty stunned by it and didn't shoot the guy, but one of his buddies kicked the guy in the head and shot him in the face. Grandpa was an alcoholic for the rest of his life. Did nothing but get drunk and watch old war movies. Beat my Grandma and the kids for 20 years before they got divorced. Crazy what war will do to you.

My Dad has Bipolar disorder. The legit kind, known as Manic Depressive Disorder, not that typical American "Oh I'm Bipolar" bull****. He is also a paranoid schizophrenic. He hears voices that aren't there. He used to stay up at night and watch our neighbors, telling me they were plotting to kill him. When he would get on one of his highs because of bipolar he would blame "those damn yankees!" for everything. Sometimes I thought he thought he was actually alive during the civil war. He would tell me weird crazy things about him killing yankees. About a year ago my Mom finally left him because he got introuble with the law. He was telling a police officer to kill him, but the cop refused and instead arrested him for being a menance to society. He was running around town yelling at random people. He's now on probation living in West Virginia. We hear from him every now and then and he tells us some crazy ass conspiracy stories.

Good genes on my Dad's side huh?

Well my mom's Dad and Mom are 3rd cousins. Dat dere West Virginia. Other than being super country and drinking insane amounts of moonshine, her side of the family is pretty clean, as far as I know. They pretty much keep to themselves. Only story I heard was about my great grandpa on my mom's side dieing in a gun duel in Grayson County, VA in the late 1800's. It was apparently legal back then.

Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Family thinks my uncle was put into protective custody. healthy as an ox has a heart attack at 37... no one sees the body and it is cremated. Weird dudes in suits and sunglasses at the wedding and the burial site. It was weird uncle was kinda mixed up in a lot of gambling and drug use so its quite possible but I dunno.

Grandpa killed two people in a drunk diving accident. Grandpa and Grandma survived because they where not wearing seat belts.

Lots of weird incest ****... anymore mafia stuff?
    "Deos fortioribus adesse."
    *always pick 3 crew*

jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So much to type...

Well my great grandmother in my mom's side was racist towards blacks and Mexicans. All of her daughters and grand daughters ended up marrying mexican men. Ironic huh, oh and her husband my great grandad was half mexican.

My grandpa on my dad's side has three sons named Ray jr. from three different women. He was 15 years older than my grandma and my dad almost killed him because he caught him cheating on my grandma.

Both of my mom's brothers are alcoholics.

When my grandma was 50 she beat up about 4 dudes who jumped my dad. Like from what my older brother told me she grabed one by the hair and his jeans and threw him.

I was the subject to both physical and emotional abuse by my parents. They also told me I would never make anything of myself. And for years accused me of being a homosexual. I was also pretty much taught that lying is the wright thing to do if it makes you look better, so much so that I often tell new people I meet a ton of lies unintentionally, because that's what I saw growing up.

I also have an older half sister that was born when my dad was 13 years old.

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I smashed my 2nd cousin when I was 17 and don't regret it one bit. None of the other family knows.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

Royal Arsenal - 1886 DarkskinBrah's Avatar
    DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    strong thread

subbed and lol'd
    ~ Zombie apocalypse response Crew ~
    *look down when you see a hot girl crew*

-----Remember TheOchocinco33's Legendary Thread of June 3rd, 2012----

bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh, and my grandmom was JFK's secretary before he became president. Before she went on a date with my grandpop who was a marine, she searched everything up about him. (She was FBI) She knew everything about him before they even went out on their first date.

homunculus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) homunculus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) homunculus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) homunculus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) homunculus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) homunculus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) homunculus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) homunculus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) homunculus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) homunculus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) homunculus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Two of my moms cousins got married and had a child.
    Kid was born a genius srs, iq is high as fuk something like 160
    Black Philip Crew

loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    my sister has a 12 inch black penis and i love riding it 24/7 (no homo)

acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My dad once bought a box of bricks thinking it was a ps3.

Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Grandpa was in the Free Masons, my Mom said he always wore the ring but doesn't know where it is now.
    A Pretty Cool Guy Crew

musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't even...
    If you can't take a joke, supplement misc,female misc, teen misc ----------->
    How to get mod repped: post anywhere but on the misc or just join a rep trad...I mean SEAAAAAAAAAAAAA thread ;)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/doihavepotential

Speak your mind, be honest, be real. We're here to have fun so don't take this place to seriously (srs)