Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Push ups and lifting at home.

Hi there, i'm 17 and i've been working out for 1½ - 2 years, i started off with doing push ups at home, that got easy started doing diamond push ups, and mixed it with one armed push ups, i do about 30-35 one armed push ups and about 50-85 diamond push ups, it all variates i have a few questions, when it comes to rest let's start with the tricep after i've performed my push ups my tricep is hard due to the blood flowing to it i guess, yet after 1 days rest they start becoming mushy, and won't be as hard as they were the day i excercised. I guess i started in the phase of not thinking i were looking good enough later then others, so i got these thoughts or impulsive thoughts of not doing enough, thinking if i performed the right amount of reps and sets for bicep / triceps, the other body parts i know off, like legs, back, shoulders, abs, forearms etc.

But after the gym i have to workout at home aswell sometimes, and sometimes i won't have time for the gym.
    I was up celebrating christmas, and it felt like my arms had decreased in size, i think it must of just been my brain messing around hence i worked out every other day lifting weights doing diamond push ups/one armed situps, sprawls etc.
    Due to the fact not having a gym up there i could only do these excercises.

So i did diamond push ups about 50-60 on Wednesday, then later that day i did one armed push ups about 20-30.
    and on Thursday i did about 50-60 diamond push ups, today it's saturday and by my calculations i've rested about 30 hours, and i know that the muscle groups needs 48 hours of rest, especially the bicep due to it being such a small muscle.

But after 24 hours of rest, i feel like i owe my body to continue with my push ups and lifting weights, before going to the gym in the morning, if i have the time for it due to other activities that has to be prioritized.

When it comes to Biceps i got these odd lifting excercises like in the end near fatigue i have to curl the weight, smaller distances between my arms to get that pump i usually get from it. I'm not sure how to explain it but it makes my workout complete after doing the other excercises. I also have to rotate my arm close to my chest and curl up to target coracobrachialis, not sure if that's the right one.
    Will these movements even affect my muscles, am i doing them wrong?. I have other bicep excercises which are the known ones like sitting leaning your arm to your leg and curling up.

This may seem like a huge wall off text, not enough "." as of my English might be terrible so i'm sorry if this confused you, but thanks in advance if you are to help me out.
    To answer these questions
    Best regards
    Benjamin.
    Last edited by Baxzorlaxor; 12-28-2012 at 06:03 PM.

want2gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) want2gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) want2gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) want2gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) want2gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) want2gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) want2gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) want2gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) want2gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) want2gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) want2gain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sounds like ur onto a winner

renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you do anything besides.push ups and curls?
    I wanna be the very best
    Like no one ever was
    To catch them is my real test
    To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land
    Searching far and wide
    Each Pokemon to understand
    The power that's inside

Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At the gym i legpress, rope pushdown, benchpress pushing arms together which activates breasts, dips tricep dip machine, lat pulldown ez curlbar and reversed lying for tricep
    cardio for warmup i work abs aswell, by putting your hands on a machine, keep them straight, and push forward with stomach, and some more excercises, these i described above, was at home.
    I also do situps, and some core excercises

renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50) renferos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Baxzorlaxor View Post
    At the gym i legpress, rope pushdown, benchpress pushing arms together which activates breasts, dips tricep dip machine, lat pulldown ez curlbar and reversed lying for tricep
    cardio for warmup i work abs aswell, by putting your hands on a machine, keep them straight, and push forward with stomach, and some more excercises, these i described above, was at home.
    I also do situps, and some core excercises
    How serious are you about bodybuilding cause I don't want to be a dick but you need to know that regiment is garbage. The only compound you have is bench and few exercises for the back and none for glutes or hamstrings
    I wanna be the very best
    Like no one ever was
    To catch them is my real test
    To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land
    Searching far and wide
    Each Pokemon to understand
    The power that's inside

Apollo21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollo21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollo21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollo21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollo21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollo21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollo21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollo21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollo21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollo21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollo21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you do those same exercises every time you workout? If you do try certain days certain muscle groups to workout. Or better yet look for a program on here. if you're really looking to get big and strong you're gonna have to do something new. But i like how you do push ups. seems everybody is either for doing push ups only , barbell bench only, or DB bench only. why can't everybody do all three?

re:

Originally Posted by renferos View Post
    How serious are you about bodybuilding cause I don't want to be a dick but you need to know that regiment is garbage. The only compound you have is bench and few exercises for the back and none for glutes or hamstrings
    I'm just trying to feel good about myself and look alright, my goal is not really to become a huge bodybuilder, just to workout and feel good

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Baxzorlaxor View Post
    I'm just trying to feel good about myself and look alright, my goal is not really to become a huge bodybuilder, just to workout and feel good
    you'd be very surprised then to find out how many people end up training like a bodybuilder simply to look like, say, an Abercrombie model or the oh so popular Brad Pitt from fight club. the main difference in appearance is not due to how you train necessarily, it's due to how much muscle you added. pro bodybuilders look the way they do b/c they spend a decade or more continuously eating and gaining mass to build a huge base, where as your more 'average' sized lean guys spend less time gaining mass.

so simply put, if you want to have a lean and proportional body, you need to train like a bodybuilder still. not like a PRO bodybuilder necessarily though. but if you just want to 'workout and feel good', keep doing what you're doing. if looking great has nothing to do with it, your current routine would be fine.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

I understand what you're saying i got another question let's say i've been working out bicep on sunday, rest monday tuesday, and hit them again on Wednesday would it be best to hit them again this sunday instead of hitting them today (saturday) ?
    as for tricep did diamond push ups at 20:00 on Thursday, would it be alright to hit them again today? 29th of december aka saturday

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hit them whenever you feel like. if you can get by with one day of rest between working them, power to ya. you might even get to the point that you could do pushups every day if you wanted. bodyweight exercise recovery gets pretty fast as you get more experience and development.

though i recommend a strict schedule to make knowing WHEN to workout WHAT much simpler.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

On school days i usually do diamond push ups each morning to even be able to get out of the house due to being tired, but wouldn't it be best hitting biceps 2 times a week 3 at max?