Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TotalGymFreak View Post
    There's you talking about logic and you're citing my location. What does that have to do with the price of whey protein?
    LOL. Why would I argue about gun rights with someone who lives in a foreign island and has little knowledge of our culture? No thanks Jeff...

TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 420blazeit View Post
    Inb4 teacher snaps and kills his entire classroom
    or student snaps and since the gun is right there anyway may as well grab it rather than just letting the steam blow off if it wasn't there

puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jeffreezy View Post
    There are more than one teacher in a school... Getting shot isn't like what you see in the movies, you don't instantly drop dead (unless a person can simultaneously get a clean headshot while kicking in a door.) a fatally wounded teacher can still shoot an assailant.
    Hopefully these teachers are getting combat training to go along with their concealed weapons. Don't think there are many people that can get shot multiple times and be level headed enough to pull out their gun take the safety off and fire before going into shock. I think the better option is to have an armed officer at schools, patrolling the grounds for suspicious people and hopefully stop a shooting before it happens.

whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheRejuvenated View Post
    lol... well that just proves it shouldnt happen. is texas really something ANYONE should EVER take an example from?
    Yeah, Texas is a great place.

TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by whatbrah View Post
    LOL. Why would I argue about gun rights with someone who lives in a foreign island and has little knowledge of our culture? No thanks Jeff...
    You already were, but then you obviously had no response to my initial argument so you'd cite my location in an attempt to throw off the argument and remove the value from my argument just because I live somewhere else

You don't have to live in America to know guns are illegal there, and you certainly don't need to live in America to know how much gun crime is committed over there

funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by puremb View Post
    Hopefully these teachers are getting combat training to go along with their concealed weapons. Don't think there are many people that can get shot multiple times and be level headed enough to pull out their gun take the safety off and fire before going into shock. I think the better option is to have an armed officer at schools, patrolling the grounds for suspicious people and hopefully stop a shooting before it happens.
    I think we should leave everything the way it phucking was

holy ****, 1 incident (maybe more, but not gonna look it up ) a year per 330~ million people and all of a sudden we are in a full out war among each other

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Abraham Lincoln

WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000)
    You already were, but then you obviously had no response to my initial argument so you'd cite my location in an attempt to throw off the argument and remove the value from my argument just because I live somewhere else

You don't have to live in America to know guns are illegal there, and you certainly don't need to live in America to know how much gun crime is committed over there
    First of all guns aren't illegal here?

Second of all you have no idea why out gun crime is so high. Please go educate yourself before posting again.
    Best Blog for Personal Finance:

or student snaps and since the gun is right there anyway may as well grab it rather than just letting the steam blow off if it wasn't there
    You're a troll. Concealed carry means it is CONCEALED. You live in AZ, you probably sat right next to a guy who was carrying and you didn't even know.

Anyways, you are a troll and you can't seem to understand logic so I'm done with you.

MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    and the only place in the US that's done it according to people in this thread is utah, and mormons are harmless and as dumb as anyone, but non violent, so durrr gee whiz captain obvious of course i can't come up with stats because nobody has been dumb enough to consider such a stupid thing before.

next time this type of thing happens theyll say 'well gee lets strap up the kids too!' and on and on and on. the notion that having a gun on you will magically save you somehow is largely absurd.

lol

LOL wut...never heard of the longstanding practice of Blood Atonement in the Mormon religion eh?

puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by funnymoney View Post
    I think we should leave everything the way it phucking was

holy ****, 1 incident (maybe more, but not gonna look it up ) a year per 330~ million people and all of a sudden we are in a full out war among each other

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Abraham Lincoln
    I agree, it was an isolated incident. More kids die from simple things that people can actually prevent in their day to day lives.

littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bbacn123 View Post
    Yeah not fond of this idea either truthfully.

I don't really think we need to do anything actually. It sucks that it has happened a couple times but unless you plan on teaching kids in a prison-like environment you're really wasting your time. Anything you do will make them more unsafe.

Schools are not really an unsafe place. The nation is obsessed with these isolated incidents, and while tragic, are nowhere near representative of schools across the nation.

Next thing you know a daycare will be shot up and people will want armed forces there. Come on guys....let's be realistic. Nothing needs to be done to secure schools any more.

Someone on a suicide mission is most likely always going to take some people out with them because it's impossible to know what their plans are until they start shooting. And since it's a suicide mission, the plan consists of pick a place and start shooting. No way to stop that.

holy fukk your post made me realize something.

your right. someone on a suicide mission WILL always find some way to take out people, and if he wants to target little kids theres almost no way we can stop a evil psycho from finding some way to kill kids

so im realizing now, fukk, there probably are ways to reduce the amounts of evil psychos.

first of all, its a fact that all of these anti-depressants and brain altering drugs have massively increased the amount of pyscho killers in america. we need to ban these hardcore drugs, but no, the drug companies would never want to do that

next, I see no problem at all with making all 50 states have legal prostitution, and every male should have a "free pass puzzy card" that is linked up to his fingerprint and social security number / drivers license, and every month 1 point is added to each males "free pass puzzy card" and each point can be redeemed whenever he wants for a free puzzy access at any licensed whore-house. And then the brothels could turn in their claimed points for 120 dollars each from the government.

and girls could charge their normal higher prices, but whores would not be allowed to reject government credits from males who earned their points every month. So if a girl is super good she could get repeat costumers in a month and charge 200 dollars or whatever for repeat visits, but she also cannot decline government points. I guess a rule could be setup to where a whore can decline government puzzy points after she receives 6 in a day or something

Next we need a massive media propaganda project to promote and force the idea into womans minds that meaningless sex is not a bad thing or a "sin" and it is "sexual healing" and healthy for the well being of the men and boys in society that they have access to hot tight prime puzzy in times of need. So it will be very encouraged by society that women who are ages 18-24 should work at brothels and they will be seen as females of great morale character that are helping all kinds of men by giving them healing when other women refuse to and are selfish with their tight prime poosies

So not EVERy girl will become a prostitute, but many many women will see it as her womanly duty to work in a brothel when she is young and we need a society that views such women as being women of Strong moral character and good for society. we need to STOP demonizing prostitutes and START turning them into angels, it is WE MEN who look down upon prostitutes and see them as being "filthy whores" that is creating this horrible society where men go long periods of time with no puzzy and turn into psycho crazy killers.

If men had the ability to experience hot tight prime 19 year old puzzy on a monthly basis, I believe his chances of wanting to "suicide" will drop massively because if he suicides, he wont be able to experience that hot tight time 19 year old puzzy anymore

so in reality, these mass shooting are being caused by US, the AVERAGE MALE who is selfish and wants to keep the hot tight prime 22 year old poosies for ourself instead of sharing it with our fellow man. If we werent so selfish, we would encourage being a whore instead of discourage it, we would setup legal brothels in every city and town, and we would encourage our hot 22 year old girlfriends to become working women while they are young and then after they are 25 years old they get replaced with younger prostitutes and then we can treat them as ladies and marry them and have them be in faithful relationships

but no, us men are SELFISH and we are PROMOTING a society where SOME men get to pound hot tight prime 19 year old puzzy, and they get to be happy, and then OTHER MEN become sad and depressed and suicidal because they do not get to experience that heaven of tight prime 19 year old poosy (and if being balls deep in a 19 year old prime piece of ass isnt your idea of heaven, then i dunno what the fukks wrong with you. if you are gay then i understand no problem)

Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by puremb View Post
    Shot placement is everything. People do incredible things when hurt, even regular joes.

DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its obvious that everyone just needs a gun to protect themselves then no shootings will occur. Cmon guys this is basic logic.
    US NAVY Nuke (Former 2012-18)
    Squat - 315 ATG
    Bench - 235
    Dead - 435
    Tired of your $hit Crew
    Current Routine: Arnold's Blueprint for Mass
    Last Routine: PTW Novice Powerlifting Program

frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Truthfully we dont need to do anything. It's a f*cking suicide mission you're trying to protect against. By design that's very hard, unless like I said you want to teach kids in a prison like environment well fortified from any outside intrusions.

First off, that's not economical so it will never happen. Second, that's a bad environment for children to learn in anyway. Third, schools as a whole are not dangerous places.

The type of crime you all are trying to prevent is pretty much impossible in public places. I can walk to a street corner on a busy road and probably take out as many kids as the Sandy Hook guy did if I didn't care what happened to me. You gonna place armed forces on every street corner now too? At the end of the day someone who wants to do that and doesn't care whether they die or not is going to take some out with them. The world sucks....sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    There's always a way but sometimes extreme situations need extreme solutions, if a prison like school will keep my kids safe then **** it, let it be.

LOL. Just keep dreaming that I will one day care about your invalid opinions... When we talk gun rights/laws, it concerns Americans because it is an American issue. You can have opinions, but opinions are like b*ttholes, everybody has one. You should be trying to figure out why you still have a Queen in 2012.

Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol oh lawd at people ITT, it doesnt mean every teacher will have one, just ones with permits to conceal carry, people walk around everyday with guns and its not like they just fall on the floor and get mis-fired, in schools in texas you wont even know which teacher has a gun it is so close to the vest, only the higher ups or the school know, if only people on the misc knew how to read stats, hmmmm most crime happens in gun free zones look at chicago... and for the argument that other countries have lower crime and death rates from firearms try looking at the rates before the gun bans went into affect, they all went up, there is more to it than just people having guns, socio eco factors play a huge role

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WiggyWanka View Post
    You are 100% correct. BRB school is a fortress, going to shoot up a daycare instead. People are going to be crazy and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it. Hate to say there is not a solution to every problem in the world.
    this post should have ended the thread
    You don't need a reason to help people.
    RIP Zyzz & Greg Plitt, my two biggest inspirations.

Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DFDA15 View Post
    Its obvious that everyone just needs a gun to protect themselves then no shootings will occur. Cmon guys this is basic logic.
    Everyone knows criminals obey laws, basic logic.

DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by littlegroup999 View Post
    holy fukk your post made me realize something.

your right. someone on a suicide mission WILL always find some way to take out people, and if he wants to target little kids theres almost no way we can stop a evil psycho from finding some way to kill kids

so im realizing now, fukk, there probably are ways to reduce the amounts of evil psychos.

first of all, its a fact that all of these anti-depressants and brain altering drugs have massively increased the amount of pyscho killers in america. we need to ban these hardcore drugs, but no, the drug companies would never want to do that

next, I see no problem at all with making all 50 states have legal prostitution, and every male should have a "free pass puzzy card" that is linked up to his fingerprint and social security number / drivers license, and every month 1 point is added to each males "free pass puzzy card" and each point can be redeemed whenever he wants for a free puzzy access at any licensed whore-house. And then the brothels could turn in their claimed points for 120 dollars each from the government.

and girls could charge their normal higher prices, but whores would not be allowed to reject government credits from males who earned their points every month. So if a girl is super good she could get repeat costumers in a month and charge 200 dollars or whatever for repeat visits, but she also cannot decline government points. I guess a rule could be setup to where a whore can decline government puzzy points after she receives 6 in a day or something

Next we need a massive media propaganda project to promote and force the idea into womans minds that meaningless sex is not a bad thing or a "sin" and it is "sexual healing" and healthy for the well being of the men and boys in society that they have access to hot tight prime puzzy in times of need. So it will be very encouraged by society that women who are ages 18-24 should work at brothels and they will be seen as females of great morale character that are helping all kinds of men by giving them healing when other women refuse to and are selfish with their tight prime poosies

So not EVERy girl will become a prostitute, but many many women will see it as her womanly duty to work in a brothel when she is young and we need a society that views such women as being women of Strong moral character and good for society. we need to STOP demonizing prostitutes and START turning them into angels, it is WE MEN who look down upon prostitutes and see them as being "filthy whores" that is creating this horrible society where men go long periods of time with no puzzy and turn into psycho crazy killers.

If men had the ability to experience hot tight prime 19 year old puzzy on a monthly basis, I believe his chances of wanting to "suicide" will drop massively because if he suicides, he wont be able to experience that hot tight time 19 year old puzzy anymore

so in reality, these mass shooting are being caused by US, the AVERAGE MALE who is selfish and wants to keep the hot tight prime 22 year old poosies for ourself instead of sharing it with our fellow man. If we werent so selfish, we would encourage being a whore instead of discourage it, we would setup legal brothels in every city and town, and we would encourage our hot 22 year old girlfriends to become working women while they are young and then after they are 25 years old they get replaced with younger prostitutes and then we can treat them as ladies and marry them and have them be in faithful relationships

but no, us men are SELFISH and we are PROMOTING a society where SOME men get to pound hot tight prime 19 year old puzzy, and they get to be happy, and then OTHER MEN become sad and depressed and suicidal because they do not get to experience that heaven of tight prime 19 year old poosy (and if being balls deep in a 19 year old prime piece of ass isnt your idea of heaven, then i dunno what the fukks wrong with you. if you are gay then i understand no problem)
    I've never heard someone say hot tight prime X year old puzzy some many times in such a short sitting.
    Squat - 315 ATG
    Bench - 235
    Dead - 435
    Tired of your $hit Crew

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cmc0108 View Post
    anyone who has an opinion on gun control should read this:

http://larrycorreia.wordpress.com/20...n-gun-control/

It's a long post, but it's great. It sums up everything that most of us gun owners feel. It's all backed by statistical data and facts.
    Good Read.
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Originally Posted by Jeffreezy View Post
    Everyone knows criminals obey laws, basic logic.
    Clearly you didnt sense my sarcasm jeffrey.
    Squat - 315 ATG
    Bench - 235
    Dead - 435
    Tired of your $hit Crew

Were all going to make it GrimGram's Avatar
    GrimGram is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrimGram is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrimGram is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrimGram is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrimGram is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrimGram is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrimGram is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrimGram is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrimGram is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrimGram is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrimGram is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    I have a better idea still:

Here is how Mr. Government can make schools safe:

1- Have 12 armed guards like the school Obama's daughter goes to.

oh wait, never mind! Forget that! This is only for important people, your kids can go suck a dick!

ok, plan B

1- full body and cavity search undressed for all children

2- TSA workers hose children down with toilet water and chemicals (to prevent disease etc)

3- children are to reside blind mindless allegiance to the state and imaginary God before school day begins. oh wait... never mind, they already do that one. ok, next:

4- make statues with twisted gun barrels to protest against guns, surely this will stop the shooters. oh wait, never mind, UN already did that too.

5- celebrate president's day, carve president's faces into mountains, surely state will save you and protect you. ok wait... that too has already happened.
    那个PLEASE

Always reps back crew

Star Citizen organization:
    robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/AURELLIA

bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm sorry, but how many teachers would want to go through all this additional training? Most of them aren't looking to take combat training courses and firearm courses in order to teach children.

And who pays for all of this? Is it all the severely underfunded school districts who are paying for it?

Same with the weapons and ammo. Is this government funded or are we expecting teachers to pay for it all themselves? Good luck getting government funding. And the teachers who are willing to pay for and take the time to go through all this training and firearm expenditures will be so few and far between you'll end up with just as many unarmed schools to begin with.

Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flipshy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm sorry, but how many teachers would want to go through all this additional training? Most of them aren't looking to take combat training courses and firearm courses in order to teach children.

And who pays for all of this? Is it all the severely underfunded school districts who are paying for it?

Same with the weapons and ammo. Is this government funded or are we expecting teachers to pay for it all themselves? Good luck getting government funding. And the teachers who are willing to pay for and take the time to go through all this training and firearm expenditures will be so few and far between you'll end up with just as many unarmed schools to begin with.
    do people even bother to read? this is mostly for teachers who already have or wanted to get conceal carry permits but couldnt bring guns to schools....

HMMMMMM do i want to wait sitting in the corner of a room with the lights off sitting indian style with my arms over my head waiting to see if the gunman chooses my room and i get to die
    ORRRRRRR
    do i want to have some sort of chance to live hoping a teacher in the school is armed
    hard choice here

MuscleyMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleyMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleyMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleyMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleyMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleyMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleyMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleyMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleyMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleyMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleyMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol america is a ****ing stupid country

gg *******s

ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

strong assumption....

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/27/us/uta...html?hpt=hp_c2

this was just one session.

bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by frommisc View Post
    There's always a way but sometimes extreme situations need extreme solutions, if a prison like school will keep my kids safe then **** it, let it be.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ni8sr.jpg[IMG]
    Surrounding them by firearms constantly like that and marching them in to a concentration camp like area? May end up creating more psychos in the long run, dont ya think?

But honestly, its not like we have the resources to create such an environment in schools everywhere to begin with, so that one option that would work (assuming no there's no psychological repercussions to doing that in the first place) is useless to consider anyway

This would let teachers carry, if legal, if they want to. No one is forcing them to.

Originally Posted by ChillBot View Post
    strong assumption....

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/27/us/uta...html?hpt=hp_c2

this was just one session.
    7.2 million teachers in America and you're pointing at a session 200.

Like I said, few and far between bro.

People who want to give teachers guns have done as much assuming in this thread as anyone, you're just too blinded to admit it.

Cant spell LAT without LT Taktical's Avatar
    Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 420blazeit View Post
    Inb4 teacher snaps and kills his entire classroom

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    U.S. ARMY 13A "King of Battle"
    #Trancefamily #Techno #Team140
    A.C.E. Certified Trainer
    Misc Music Festival Crew **TRANCE/TECHNO Mixes on my mixcloud www.mixcloud.com/transcode**