Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Registered User miscsleepdoctor's Avatar
    miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by frommisc View Post
    guns are made of metal

metal detectors detect metal

ring a bell? 1+1=2?

brb guns made out of polymer
    brb guns being thrown over the 15 foot tall fence before I walk through the medal detector
    brb have an accomplice find a way in for me, besides through the medal detector.

etc etc etc

in b4 "I meant xray machines that TSA use at airports"
    Last post in every thread crew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT4VXF1XJYk

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why not post metal detectors and security guards at every single door and get over with this ****, this shouldve been done 20 years ago

Too expensive. Or ending poverty (20 billion per year) too expensive. It's much better to give 16 trillion to foreign banks.

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just to make myself clear,when i say metal detector i mean this

not this

yeeeeeah my school had both, you would have the hand metal detector after walking through the normal one.. the doors on the side don't open from the outside but they are unlocked for 2 minutes when the bells ring and 5 minutes when its lunch time
    You don't need a reason to help people.
    RIP Zyzz & Greg Plitt, my two biggest inspirations.

frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Steak_n_Taters View Post
    So a metal detector stops and detains people with a gun on them?

Does it let the police get there faster?

Does it alert the armed guard or armed teacher that doesn't exist in many schools?

A metal detector does nothing but detect. It says "hey this guy has something made of metal on him" - unless you have a person who can respond and meet force with force they are useless.

Read your sig, and listen to what I am saying.
    well, in my #61 post i say metal detectors and security guards, so when this beeps security guards will be the person responding .

Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bodybreak View Post
    IMO as insane as this sounds most schools should have on site security at all times.

Giving teachers, who typically have high pressure jobs, a bunch gun training and a gun around a bunch of annoying kids is going to cause problems.
    Enough with the "is going to cause problems."

Where is the evidence? There is none.

Actually there is evidence, and it is to the contrary (look up Utah). They've had this for over a decade without any problems.

Let's look at reality, as in, what actually happens, and stop falling back on lazy, emotional, "what if" arguments.
    Don't complain about the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do.

Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by littlegroup999 View Post
    sorry, i meant that the area around the president is a TRUE gun-free zone, enforced by the secret service( who has their own guns) so it is a "enforced gun-free zone" in essence where only the secret service is allowed to have guns

if the secret service did not prepare every area and turn it into a enforced gun-free zone, their guns could not fully protect the president because someone could just shoot the president before the secret service could protect him

enforced gun free zones or true gun free zones truly CANNOT have a firearm ever inside them without first killing the guards/ secret service agents

schools are "fake gun free zones" where they simply make a law to disarm everyone in the school, but its not truly gun-free because anyone can take a gun there if they feel like breaking the law

the difference between a school and the presidents destination locations is the presidents destination locations are NOT "fake gun free zones", they are truly gun-free and THATS what makes the president safe

so my idea to make our kids safe is to change every schools status from a "fake gun free zone" to a real true "enforced gun free zone" with barbed wire fences and metal detectors and armed guards protecting the entrance

EDIT: to your SECOND point, there are very few "fake gun free zones" in america, schools are one of them, then theres movie theaters and some malls. I feel schools are the most obvious target, and the most touchy subject, once we turn schools into true "enforced gun free zones" then the mass murderers will only have movie theaters to target, eventually the population will realize "fake gun free zones" do not save lives, and every zone must EITHER be a guns-allowed zone OR a "enforced gun-free zone" to provide maximum protection

I agree, trained armed guards WOULD be the best solution as of now, I simply can't see the anti-gunners allowing a federal law that mandates all schools respect CHLs.

cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by miscsleepdoctor View Post

I love how anti gun people are so ignorant about firearms. Only the frame is polymer, the slide and barrel are still metal, as is all the ammunition.
    Negs to anyone that:
    makes a terrible troll thread
    makes any conspiracy theory thread
    makes a religious/political thread without knowledge of what they're talking about

WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000)

Actually there is evidence, and it is to the contrary (look up Utah). They've had this for over a decade without any problems.

Let's look at reality, as in, what actually happens, and stop falling back on lazy, emotional, "what if" arguments.
    It's useless arguing against anti-gun people. They refuse to accept stats and logic and are ignorant people in general.
    Best Blog for Personal Finance:

frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by miscsleepdoctor View Post
    brb guns being thrown over the 15 foot tall fence before I walk through the medal detector
    brb have an accomplice find a way in for me, besides through the medal detector.

etc etc etc

and what if someone get a rocket prepelled grenade , this is the least should be done

and giving teachers guns, imagine a teacher going besrek and start shooting his own students. now thats fukced up

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And what if one of these teachers turns out to be a psychopath? Cheesus Christ. *smh*

Or if somehow, one of the students got his hands on one of these guns. The derpy possabilities are endless.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well, in my #61 post i say metal detectors and security guards, so when this beeps security guards will be the person responding .
    Well then you agree with the NRA.

I disagree with this (if it were a federal program) because it would be another massive program that we can't afford. If an individual school district wants to go this route, that would be perfectly fine with me. My middle and high schools both had armed police on campus at all times.

But, I don't see the problem with letting individual teachers who already have a CHL or who go through the class to get their CHL, take some extra training and be allowed to carry at school, the same way they are allowed to pretty much everywhere else.

miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sorry, i meant that the area around the president is a TRUE gun-free zone, enforced by the secret service( who has their own guns) so it is a "enforced gun-free zone" in essence where only the secret service is allowed to have guns

if the secret service did not prepare every area and turn it into a enforced gun-free zone, their guns could not fully protect the president because someone could just shoot the president before the secret service could protect him

enforced gun free zones or true gun free zones truly CANNOT have a firearm ever inside them without first killing the guards/ secret service agents

schools are "fake gun free zones" where they simply make a law to disarm everyone in the school, but its not truly gun-free because anyone can take a gun there if they feel like breaking the law

the difference between a school and the presidents destination locations is the presidents destination locations are NOT "fake gun free zones", they are truly gun-free and THATS what makes the president safe

so my idea to make our kids safe is to change every schools status from a "fake gun free zone" to a real true "enforced gun free zone" with barbed wire fences and metal detectors and armed guards protecting the entrance

EDIT: to your SECOND point, there are very few "fake gun free zones" in america, schools are one of them, then theres movie theaters and some malls. I feel schools are the most obvious target, and the most touchy subject, once we turn schools into true "enforced gun free zones" then the mass murderers will only have movie theaters to target, eventually the population will realize "fake gun free zones" do not save lives, and every zone must EITHER be a guns-allowed zone OR a "enforced gun-free zone" to provide maximum protection
    How many presidents have been assassinated?

You do realize that there are ways to get guns through metal detectors, right?
    You do realize there are other ways to kill a lot of people without using a gun at all, right?

read my other post ^^ for more examples, this is still a stupid argument because guns are not the problem..

bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Metal detectors are a world of problems.

Very inefficient. You know how long it takes going through the airport line? Imagine doing it at school with hundreds of kids EVERY single day.

You have to be an idiot to think that's a reasonable solution. And like Steak N Taters is pointing out, the machine itself doesn't actually do anything. These shooters aren't trying to smuggle something in. They don't give a sh*t if you know they have guns. It's pretty much a suicide mission, so detectors are not functional in this situation at all.

They work at airports because no one is trying to blow up/shoot up the terminals, so the detection stops them well before they reach their target.

Unless you want to put these 50 feet from every entrance at least you're wasting your time.

TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brb shooter comes in and shoots the teacher first

brb kids who are disgruntled in school now just have to pick their teacher's desk lock, and most teachers probably will be too lazy to lock it anyway

lot of good that did.

phucking dumb republicans are phucking dumb

Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    and giving teachers guns, imagine a teacher going besrek and start shooting his own students. now thats fukced up
    A gun free zone would stop a crazy teacher like it did with Adam Lanza, or James Holmes?

WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    And what if one of these teachers turns out to be a psychopath? Cheesus Christ. *smh*

Or if somehow, one of the students got his hands on one of these guns. The derpy possabilities are endless.
    Concealed carry is already allowed in some schools and this has never happened.

and what if someone get a rocket prepelled grenade , this is the least should be done
    I realize, you are not very intelligent as per your other post ITT. But, do you think it is possible to rewrite this so it makes sense?

Thanks

ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

then he would go on a fcking rampage regardless of whether they are legal to carry....

quit acting like teachers are gonna fly off the handle all of sudden if they pass this law.

Originally Posted by TheRejuvenated View Post

brb kids who are disgruntled in school now just have to pick their teacher's desk lock, and most teachers probably will be too lazy to lock it anyway

lot of good that did.

Are you aware there are many many teachers in one school? Surely you are aware of this fact.

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no law will stop school killings, if a psychopath wants to murder students he will find some way to do it, and if he can't get a gun then he will just resort to more gruesome methods
    You don't need a reason to help people.
    RIP Zyzz & Greg Plitt, my two biggest inspirations.

Originally Posted by WiggyWanka View Post
    It's useless arguing against anti-gun people. They refuse to accept stats and logic and are ignorant people in general.
    It's not useless.

If you use sound reason you can eventually sway some people.

Again, no one is saying "require that all teachers be armed."

Thousands of people already have their CHLs and are already allowed to carry their gun practically ANYWHERE. Statistically, CHL holders are FAR less likely to commit ANY crime than non-CHL holders.

How would letting these people carry in school change anything? Is there a magic border surrounding the school that makes people more likely to go insane?

BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just imagine all the Trayvon Martin style controversies. 'I thought he had a gun' 'I thought he had a knife' etc.

Concealed carry is already allowed in some schools and this has never happened.
    This.

Again people, let's look at what ACTUALLY HAPPENS (reality), and stop playing the "brb what if" game (emotional fantasy).

I wish people would stop coming into these threads with the attitude of "OMG U REDUMBLICANS R SO DUMB U STOOPID KUNTS" and actually read and consider the sounds arguments / logic that are being put in front of you. If you disagree, that's fine, but disagree and post some stats / facts that back up you argument. By the way, "but omg what if this happened" is not a fact to back up your argument.

MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Christ...your idea of living sounds like Israel. Who the fuk wants to live in a world where your kids feel like they are in a police state. Give me a fukin break

What is stopping the psychopath teachers from bringing a gun to school now and offing some kids????

Doesnt make it any easier for a nut to go nuts......but it sure makes it easier to stop one.

Well then you agree with the NRA.

I disagree with this (if it were a federal program) because it would be another massive program that we can't afford. If an individual school district wants to go this route, that would be perfectly fine with me. My middle and high schools both had armed police on campus at all times.

But, I don't see the problem with letting individual teachers who already have a CHL or who go through the class to get their CHL, take some extra training and be allowed to carry at school, the same way they are allowed to pretty much everywhere else.

yeah i agree wth NRA, and regarding firearms federal program, thats another thing, buit come to think of it, we've been wasting money right and left on bullsh!t stuff, investing in the safety of our kids os something the government should under go, no mtter what the price is

Originally Posted by bbacn123 View Post

Very inefficient. You know how long it takes going through the airport line? Imagine doing it at school with hundreds of kids EVERY single day.

You have to be an idiot to think that's a reasonable solution. And like Steak N Taters is pointing out, the machine itself doesn't actually do anything. These shooters aren't trying to smuggle something in. They don't give a sh*t if you know they have guns. It's pretty much a suicide mission, so detectors are not functional in this situation at all.

They work at airports because no one is trying to blow up/shoot up the terminals, so the detection stops them well before they reach their target.

Unless you want to put these 50 feet from every entrance at least you're wasting your time.

your 110% right and am with you on this, but is there a better option? Come to think of it best thing to do is firearms control. ban the selling of firearms to all civilian personal. period.

TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you aware there are many many teachers in one school? Surely you are aware of this fact.
    and? did the shooter in connecticut shoot up the entire school or just 1 classroom? would that stop anything? no. all this does is give students even MORE access to guns. smart republicans are just oh so smart.

ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    your 110% right and am with you on this, but is there a better option? Come to think of it best thing to do is firearms control. ban the selling of firearms to all civilian personal. period.

annnnnndd im out

LOL, they are driven by emotion. Logic and reason doesnt work on them.
    Originally Posted by cmc0108 View Post
    I love how anti gun people are so ignorant about firearms. Only the frame is polymer, the slide and barrel are still metal, as is all the ammunition.
    I am pro guns and own many firearms. I think you just didn't understand the point I was trying to make..
    Originally Posted by bbacn123 View Post

great point.

Originally Posted by TheRejuvenated View Post

lot of good that did.

strong what if's

CCW implies it will be kept on them at all time.

bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Yeah not fond of this idea either truthfully.

I don't really think we need to do anything actually. It sucks that it has happened a couple times but unless you plan on teaching kids in a prison-like environment you're really wasting your time. Anything you do will make them more unsafe.

Schools are not really an unsafe place. The nation is obsessed with these isolated incidents, and while tragic, are nowhere near representative of schools across the nation.

Next thing you know a daycare will be shot up and people will want armed forces there. Come on guys....let's be realistic. Nothing needs to be done to secure schools any more.

Someone on a suicide mission is most likely always going to take some people out with them because it's impossible to know what their plans are until they start shooting. And since it's a suicide mission, the plan consists of pick a place and start shooting. No way to stop that.