Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    jesusonaciid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesusonaciid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesusonaciid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesusonaciid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesusonaciid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesusonaciid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesusonaciid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesusonaciid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesusonaciid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesusonaciid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesusonaciid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bbacn123 View Post
    This

Not sure if good idea

Maybe let the principal and school counselor carry, but this should be limited to a select few and not every teacher. Women are f*cking idiots for the most part. School full of strapped women in lockdown mode....in for bloody mess.
    i cant believe i agree with this ******* on something...

in my school i know of a few teachers i could trust. i think 5/6 of them are male.

Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by frommisc View Post
    why not post metal detectors and security guards at every single door and get over with this ****, this shouldve been done 20 years ago
    How would metal detectors have stopped sandy hook?
    Don't complain about the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do.

WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Starred View Post

You're a fuking potato. How about you shoot the teacher anyway????? You really think the teacher is on alert 24/7 with a loaded gun ready for a gunman to walk through the door any second? Idiot.
    Are you ****ing retarded? BRB going to each classroom and shooting all the teachers first and then killing students. There's more than one teacher in a school you tard card.
    Best Blog for Personal Finance:

bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jesusonaciid View Post
    i cant believe i agree with this ******* on something....
    Who are you and do we know each other??

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i would not want to go to school with a carrying teacher, in my schools half the teachers were stupid kunts who needed to be on anger management
    You don't need a reason to help people.
    RIP Zyzz & Greg Plitt, my two biggest inspirations.

Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WiggyWanka View Post
    Are you ****ing retarded? BRB going to each classroom and shooting all the teachers first and then killing students. There's more than one teacher in a school you tard card.
    read my reply to other poster. I think you're having trouble understanding how quickly and well planned these gunmen are when they commit these massacres. And the fact that they're suicidal anyway

Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    of course that's a positive, but it needs to be weighed against all the negatives of having guns freely available in a child-rich environment. And where is the means to fight back? I'd just shoot the teacher first, then shoot all the kids in the classroom, then by the time that happens I don't care if another teacher shoots me because I was gonna do it myself anyway (no fbi)

Tell me, how would letting school faculty carry, somehow cause them to go postal and kill dozens of children? You saw 6 educators get gunned down in newton, you can't sit there and tell me the odds wouldn't be very different of one of them, or another official on campus carried a firearm.

WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000)
    read my reply to other poster. I think you're having trouble understanding how quickly and well planned these gunmen are when they commit these massacres. And the fact that they're suicidal anyway
    So instead of shooting up multiple classrooms they get killed by an armed teacher after just one. Sounds beneficial to me!

cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    anyone who has an opinion on gun control should read this:

http://larrycorreia.wordpress.com/20...n-gun-control/

It's a long post, but it's great. It sums up everything that most of us gun owners feel. It's all backed by statistical data and facts.
    Negs to anyone that:
    makes a terrible troll thread
    makes any conspiracy theory thread
    makes a religious/political thread without knowledge of what they're talking about

ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jeffreezy View Post
    Tell me, how would letting school faculty carry, somehow cause them to go postal and kill dozens of children?

this...was in the middle of typing similar reply....retardedlogic/10

Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So instead of shooting up multiple classrooms they get killed by an armed teacher after just one. Sounds beneficial to me!
    not to mention the fact others have mentioned about 90% of teachers being female, weak (physically and mentally), and overly irrational and emotional. And let's also assume these teachers can pick their shots well in close proximity to avoid hitting a kid in the head? Yeah, good idea, nice fantasy, *******.

Registered User miscsleepdoctor's Avatar
    miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by littlegroup999 View Post
    the secret service makes every area a gunfree zone within a radius around every inch the president will travel, thats what makes the president safe

to truly make the kids safe, we need to make the schools a true gun-free zone, impossible to bring firearms on campus. We need a 15foot barbed fence surrounding every school with alarms that alert a break-through, and the school will have one entrance and you must walk through a metal detector to enter the school preventing all fire-arms from entering the school. then you have a highly trained armed guard protecting the entrance to the school

this way only the armed guard handles the firearm, instead of teachers that arent trained and screened for their ability to properly handle a weapon around protected targets
    I hope you are being facetious. Every school in America is a gun free zone. Making a law saying you cant have a weapon within 1000 feet of this sign is not going to stop criminals who dont care about laws in the first place. The only thing it will do is stop law abiding citizens from having the means to protect themselves.

Even if we did start making schools with 15 foot barbed wire fences, people who are hell bent on mass murder will just go find another target rich environment with unarmed prey. The problem here is not the tools in which they used to commit the mass murders, it is WHY they are doing it.
    This WILL NOT WORK because:

all the shooter needs to do is take out the teacher first

/discussion
    There is more than 1 teacher in most schools and the idea would be for the teachers to have the weapon concealed, so no one knows they are carrying it in the first place.
    Last post in every thread crew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT4VXF1XJYk

not to mention the fact others have mentioned about 90% of teachers being female, weak (physically and mentally), and overly irrational and emotional. And let's also assume these teachers can pick their shots well in close proximity to avoid hitting a kid in the head? Yeah, good idea, nice fantasy, *******.
    You're right, bro. Let's just cancel the whole thing and let the gunman shoot as many kids as they can before the police get there. You have the logic of these weak female teachers you speak of.

BRB no guns allowed because you might shoot a kid trying to kill the gunman. Like a gunman is not going to kill the kid anyway? Jesus think your arguments through before you post.

Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most just want it to be an option for those that want have / want to get a CHL and get some extra training. Thousands (maybe millions) of people (including teachers) can already get a CHL and carry a concealed gun pretty much anywhere. People said this would turn every parking lot dispute into a bloodbath, which it plainly hasn't. What is it about a school that suddenly makes it a bad thing? The presence of children? There are children all over the place in public.

This doesn't change anything except it expands the area that people with CHLs can legally carry in.

The reason mass shootings occur in places like these far more often than not, is because the person who intends to murder people knows that there are no guns in these gun free zones.

You're right, bro. Let's just cancel the whole thing and let the gunman shoot as many kids as they can before the police get there. You have the logic of these weak female teachers you speak of.
    weigh the positives with the negatives, stupid *******. Not posting itt anymore, I've said all there is to say on this topic in all of my posts

weigh the positives with the negatives, stupid *******. Not posting itt anymore, I've said all there is to say on this topic in all of my posts
    You're right, and most people will agree you are an idiot. Cya!

Originally Posted by Steak_n_Taters View Post
    Anyone?

MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50)

frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50)

guns are made of metal

metal detectors detect metal

ring a bell? 1+1=2?

guns are made of metal

ring a bell? 1+1=2?
    not sure if srs?

Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    homeschool for my children it is

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    guns are made of metal

ring a bell? 1+1=2?
    my high school had metal detectors, you could just sneak in at lunch time through one of the side doors

edit: i did it often because i always cut the class before lunch time (lol fuk ceramics)

looking back its scary how easy it would be to shoot up my highschool even though they had metal detectors and an armed cop there

a kid was even st abbed one day and we had to wait 10 mins for our teacher to clean the blood and we still had class (srs)
    You don't need a reason to help people.
    RIP Zyzz & Greg Plitt, my two biggest inspirations.

Registered User miscsleepdoctor's Avatar
    miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do you have proof to back up the claim of 90% of teachers being female?

While it may be true that they are physically weaker (we could debate the rest), it is also in their nature to be mothering. If you actually think that female teachers are going to "crack" and kill children in cold blood, then I would seek professional help if I were you..
    Last post in every thread crew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT4VXF1XJYk

littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlegroup999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by miscsleepdoctor View Post
    I hope you are being facetious. Every school in America is a gun free zone. Making a law saying you cant have a weapon within 1000 feet of this sign is not going to stop criminals who dont care about laws in the first place. The only thing it will do is stop law abiding citizens from having the means to protect themselves.

Even if we did start making schools with 15 foot barbed wire fences, people who are hell bent on mass murder will just go find another target rich environment with unarmed prey. The problem here is not the tools in which they used to commit the mass murders, it is WHY they are doing it.

There is more than 1 teacher in most schools and the idea would be for the teachers to have the weapon concealed, so no one knows they are carrying it in the first place.
    sorry, i meant that the area around the president is a TRUE gun-free zone, enforced by the secret service( who has their own guns) so it is a "enforced gun-free zone" in essence where only the secret service is allowed to have guns

if the secret service did not prepare every area and turn it into a enforced gun-free zone, their guns could not fully protect the president because someone could just shoot the president before the secret service could protect him

enforced gun free zones or true gun free zones truly CANNOT have a firearm ever inside them without first killing the guards/ secret service agents

schools are "fake gun free zones" where they simply make a law to disarm everyone in the school, but its not truly gun-free because anyone can take a gun there if they feel like breaking the law

the difference between a school and the presidents destination locations is the presidents destination locations are NOT "fake gun free zones", they are truly gun-free and THATS what makes the president safe

so my idea to make our kids safe is to change every schools status from a "fake gun free zone" to a real true "enforced gun free zone" with barbed wire fences and metal detectors and armed guards protecting the entrance

EDIT: to your SECOND point, there are very few "fake gun free zones" in america, schools are one of them, then theres movie theaters and some malls. I feel schools are the most obvious target, and the most touchy subject, once we turn schools into true "enforced gun free zones" then the mass murderers will only have movie theaters to target, eventually the population will realize "fake gun free zones" do not save lives, and every zone must EITHER be a guns-allowed zone OR a "enforced gun-free zone" to provide maximum protection

ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    guns are made of metal

ring a bell? 1+1=2?

bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone?
    Depends where you place them. If they're at the school door obviously not sh*t.

If they're at some barb wire fence 30 feet from the school entrance maybe it does something assuming there's someone there to gun him down.

Really though the idea behind a metal detector is as much as a deterrent as anything else. If you had the option to shoot up an area that has detectors you had to go through or a place without them which would you choose? It's just another obstacle/problem really. They wouldn't stop anyone really determined if that's what you're asking though.

frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just to make myself clear,when i say metal detector i mean this

not this

Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IMO as insane as this sounds most schools should have on site security at all times.

Giving teachers, who typically have high pressure jobs, a bunch gun training and a gun around a bunch of annoying kids is going to cause problems.
    Gay for Klokov crew

Reps 4 life:TimmyTert

guns are made of metal

ring a bell? 1+1=2?

edit: just to make myself clear,when i say metal detector i mean this

not this

So a metal detector stops and detains people with a gun on them?

Does it let the police get there faster?

Does it alert the armed guard or armed teacher that doesn't exist in many schools?

A metal detector does nothing but detect. It says "hey this guy has something made of metal on him" - unless you have a person who can respond and meet force with force they are useless.

Read your sig, and listen to what I am saying.

just to make myself clear,when i say metal detector i mean this

not this

Considering the Sandy Hook shooter just blasted his way in your metal detectors are a waste of money.