Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BogusForLife Plans to K.I.S.S. with Betancourt Nutrition's D-Stunner

First and foremost, a huge thanks to TatteredSaint and Betancourt Nutrition for getting a promo together for one of the more hotly anticipated reformulations in the preworkout category, D-Stunner. I had a sample of the old formula of D-Stunner and enjoyed the effects but was not pleased with the inclusion of 1-3,D and was excited to see its removal in this iteration.

Secondly, I'd like to preface my log with the fact that I have a very annoying tendency to over think virtually everything in my life and that includes my training. I will read countless articles and studies and whatever other data I can find trying to come up with the ideal workout only to find myself switching routines within a few weeks (E.g. When applying to log this product, I indicated I would be doing a push/pull routine but have since changed gears). I've done this on numerous occasions with spurts of consistency here and there. Unfortunately, my over analysis is showing in my results as I don't feel I'm anywhere near where I should be for the amount of time I spend obsessing over the iron. I'm hoping to start changing that with this log.

*Warning: The next paragraph is a blurb about my weaknesses and setbacks and has a "sob story" vibe. I'm including it to depict my commitment to one of the few passions I have and am not looking for any pity/sympathy/pats on the back. Feel free to skip it if that sort of thing doesn't interest you.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thirdly, it's worth noting that legs are far and away my weak link thanks to my genetic predisposition to chicken leg syndrome coupled with utter neglect of lower body training for the first few years of my training life. The runner-up in my weak link chain is my overhead pressing which is due to a car wreck I was in my senior year of high school (crushed my left elbow which had to be reconstructed with pins and wire and jacked up a bunch of ligaments in my left shoulder that required close to a year of physical therapy to relearn how to use my arm again). I've recently incorporated more lower body work and am really focusing on more moderate to high rep work as I got a bit overzealous when I first started squatting/deadlifting and tweaked my back (less than ideal form + moving up in weight entirely too fast = no bueno). I know it's a very common "excuse" but I genuinely do think that, out of the gate, my frame was not intended to lift heavy weights (I have the most narrow ankles, wrists, hips and shoulder girdle that I have come across for someone who is 6'4") but I'm not one to succumb to obstacles (also had brain surgery in 2008 and was on bed rest with 24/7 antibiotics for three months afterwards and made it back to the gym within two months afterwards) so I'm going to keep pushing myself until I can't. I just need to do so more intelligently.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For this log, I plan to use a template that I used earlier in the year that I actually found quite enjoyable and productive until I saturated it with accessory/compulsory work and bastardized the program until it was hardly a shell of its original self. That template is "The Power of Three" which can be found via a quick Google search. I'm not linking to the workout page as it's on a site that also sells supplements and that could be viewed negatively by the powers that be on these forums. I will, however, post a summary for those who might not be so inclined to look it up. It's a very basic but fundamentally sound (in my opinion) approach to full-body training and something I feel like I can be the most consistent with given the other stressors I have in my life right now.

The program consists of three workouts: A, B, and C. Try to spread them out over the course of the week with at least one day off in between. It doesn't matter if your workouts fall on the same days each week; just get them done.

Each workout will consist of three main exercises, one from each of the following categories: lower body, pull, and push.

The actual exercises should be different for each of the three workouts, but the categories stay the same throughout. That means you need to pick three lower body exercises, three pulling exercises, and three pushing exercises.

For each exercise category there will be a heavy day, a medium day, and a light day. So if you do heavy lower body one day, the next workout would be medium, then light, etc.

This way, you hit all the major muscle groups three times a week – giving you the benefit of increased frequency – yet you're modulating the intensity to avoid crushing yourself.

The weekly split looks like this:

Workout A

Heavy Lower Body
    Medium Pull
    Light Push

Workout B

Heavy Push
    Medium Lower Body
    Light Pull

Workout C

Heavy Pull
    Medium Push
    Light Lower Body

Note that heavy, medium, and light refers to the rep ranges and the weight, not the effort. Full effort is expected on everything.

The ideal reps per set will vary slightly depending on which exercises you choose, but in general:

Heavy = 3-6 reps
    Medium = 6-9 reps
    Light = 10-15 reps

The heavy exercise of the day will be done for six sets while the medium and light exercise each get three.

To save time, the entire workout will be performed as paired sets. I say "paired sets" rather than "supersets" because for many, a superset implies moving between exercises with no rest.

The primary goal here is strength, so I want you to rest – but I realize you're also busy and don't have time to sit around the gym.

With paired sets, you move back and forth between two different exercises, but you'll take as long as needed in between each set to fully recover.

The first three sets of the heavy exercise will be paired with three sets of the medium exercise, while the last three heavy sets will be paired with the light exercise.

Now, onto the (hopefully) good stuff!

I received my product on Thursday and used my first serving (one scoop) for a Friday morning workout. It was a solid experience overall as I did have an increase in energy (especially for being at the gym so early) but it wasn't anything extraordinary.

Luckily, my workout today was one of the more enjoyable and satisfying sessions I've had in a long time.

I woke up at roughly 10 AM, took a serving (one scoop) of D-Stunner and four X-Factor Advanced capsules shortly thereafter and made my way to the gym for a fasted training session. By the time I reached the gym, the uplift in energy and focus was in full effect. I felt like a man on a mission. Knowing I only had three exercises to do and laser-like focus, I finished my workout in record time (took a bit over 30 minutes total I believe - my workout log below will confirm).

I was pleased with my chin-up performance (feel like big improvements will be seen in this in the coming weeks as I haven't went heavy in a long time), extremely pleased with my weighted dips (almost a PR today and the first time I've ever used that weight) and satisfied with my leg press weight to rep ratio. Throughout the workout, I had a very driven feeling. I seriously don't recall much of my time between sets except for noting the inconvenience of using a chin-up station that was on the other side of the gym from the dip station.

As cliché as it sounds, I just felt "alpha" today and really hope that feeling extends into my next workout on Tuesday. All in all, I am VERY pleased with D-Stunner thus far and am genuinely excited to see where this log takes me.

The workout:

12/16/12 Neutral Grip Chin-up in Power of Three
    11:17:18 AM 230 x 6

12/16/12 Weighted Dip in Power of Three
    11:19:53 AM 240 x 9

11:21:28 AM 240 x 6

11:23:40 AM 265 x 9

11:26:03 AM 250 x 5

11:28:51 AM 285 x 8

11:32:16 AM 255 x 3

12/16/12 Leg Press in Power of Three
    11:34:40 AM 220 x 15

11:37:22 AM 255 x 3

11:39:37 AM 240 x 15

11:42:39 AM 255 x 4

11:46:01 AM 290 x 15
    Last edited by BogusForLife; 12-16-2012 at 09:04 PM.

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    solid start bro , subbed
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Didn't make it to the gym this morning. I hit snooze from 4:30 AM until a bit after 7 AM so I didn't get to reap the benefits of sleeping in or hitting the gym.

I'll make up for it tomorrow and I'm sure D-Stunner will help.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

I had an alright workout this morning. Considering the fact that I really wasn't feeling the gym today anyway, I'm glad I made it at all.

I didn't push myself by any means but at least D-Stunner gave me the energy to get moving. The energy/focus wasn't as prominent as it was in my last session but that could've been related to factors other than the preworkout. I'm going to stick with one scoop for Friday's workout too and see how it goes.

I have to say the excessive clumping is really making it a pain to measure out a single serving. I have a scale and the clumps are very inconsistent in weight. Speaking of servings, any input on the caffeine content per scoop?

P.S. I am not a fan of the taste at all. I'm trying to just take it like a shot but I've seen others recommend using more water so I might try that Friday.

Here's my workout (the epitome of mediocre):

12/19/12 Squat in Power of Three
    6:34:42 AM 135 x 6

12/19/12 Dumbbell Row in Power of Three
    6:36:27 AM 90 x 9

6:38:20 AM 135 x 6

6:40:34 AM 95 x 9

6:42:36 AM 135 x 6

6:45:21 AM 100 x 9

6:48:54 AM 135 x 6

12/19/12 Arnold Press in Power of Three
    6:51:00 AM 30 x 12

6:53:09 AM 135 x 6

6:55:09 AM 30 x 12

6:57:13 AM 135 x 6

6:59:23 AM 30 x 12
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there is always going to be days where nothing on earth can get u in the game bro , as for clumps take the scoop out and shake the hell out of the tub n it should break most of them up -I usually mix mine w 16-20oz water I prefer all preworkouts a lil thinner than most people

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    there is always going to be days where nothing on earth can get u in the game bro , as for clumps take the scoop out and shake the hell out of the tub n it should break most of them up -I usually mix mine w 16-20oz water I prefer all preworkouts a lil thinner than most people
    I have shaken it to the point of getting DOMS from it. Not really but I've definitely some that both times now.

Any insight on the caffeine content per serving?

Also, how would you feel about me trying it out with a scoop or two of a non-stim, pump/endurance product to see how it goes?
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

I'm enjoying the stimulant blend in D-Stumner for sure. I find it easy to get in the zone mentally with just one scoop. I'm curious as to what amount of caffeine is in one scoop to determine if 1.5 scoops would be worth consideration after I get a few more workouts in.

I do have to say that I miss some of the heftier doses of endurance/pump components like l-citrulline and think they would compliment the energy/focus aspects quite nicely.

Also, I went with more water this morning and it certainly helped.

Onto my workout.

I had a solid session this morning.

None of the numbers I am putting up will be impressive from a strength standpoint but I feel good about how I'm looking in the mirror and am excited to see how much more I can push myself throughout this log.

I want to move up in weight on the presses but my gym goes from 100 pound to 120 pound dumbbells and that seems like a stretch for only my second week on this routine.

I am also really enjoying the wide grip cable rows as I feel my lats, deltoids and rhomboids activating much more than my biceps and D-Stunner certainly helps with retaining the mind-muscle connection throughout.

12/21/12 Dumbbell Press in Power of Three
    7:02:29 AM 80 x 6

12/21/12 Romanian Deadlift in Power of Three
    7:04:26 AM 135 x 9

7:06:59 AM 85 x 6

7:09:56 AM 155 x 9

7:13:10 AM 90 x 6

7:16:11 AM 175 x 9

7:19:47 AM 95 x 6

12/21/12 Seated Cable Row in Power of Three
    7:21:48 AM 140 x 15

7:25:16 AM 100 x 4

7:27:42 AM 140 x 15

7:30:49 AM 100 x 5

7:33:27 AM 140 x 15
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

I am not definite on the caffeine on the new version but I'm pretty sure it is 150-200mg per serving , as for the non stim product u can if u want

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

I am normally not one to "stack" supplements in the same category as I'm always looking for the best cost-to-benefit ratio. My frugal nature has resulted in me having more preworkouts than I can possibly use as I tend to grab multiple tubs if it is on sale when I go to purchase. In an effort to use of some of my surplus, I decided to combine one scoop of D-Stunner and two scoops of Hemavol.

This was an insane combination. One scoop of D-Stunner hit me hard and I was dialed in shortly thereafter. Thanks to the added focus, I felt even more determined to push myself with the weight I was using. The Hemavol definitely helped with the endurance and, combined with the energy of D-Stunner, allowed me to squeeze out reps when I most likely would've ended the sets early in past workouts.

I had one of the most satisfying workouts I've had in a while and hit a total weight PR on dips and plan to do the same on chin-ups next time.

(Note: In case it wasn't implied, the weight listed for my chins and dips is my bodyweight of 195 plus plates on a dip belt.)

12/23/12 Neutral Grip Chin-up in Power of Three
    2:03:40 PM 230 x 6

12/23/12 Weighted Dip in Power of Three
    2:05:45 PM 240 x 9

2:08:10 PM 240 x 6

2:10:48 PM 285 x 9

2:14:12 PM 250 x 3

2:17:16 PM 310 x 5

2:21:28 PM 260 x 3

12/23/12 Leg Press in Power of Three
    2:24:20 PM 260 x 15

2:28:17 PM 265 x 3

2:30:41 PM 310 x 15

2:35:27 PM 275 x 3

2:38:46 PM 330 x 15
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed, I thought I was missing a log somewhere. Great detailed stuff man.
    Sheepdog#60

Originally Posted by fitcopforlife View Post
    Subbed, I thought I was missing a log somewhere. Great detailed stuff man.
    Welcome!

My log doesn't seem to be picking up much steam but I certainly am in the gym thanks to D-Stunner.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Found this thread on accident. I'm subbed for sure!

The detail you go into in this log is nuts!

Looks great so far!
    Cellucor M5 & P6 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150812903

Past Logs - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149995273

Originally Posted by jcsus View Post
    Found this thread on accident. I'm subbed for sure!

The detail you go into in this log is nuts!

Looks great so far!
    Thanks for jumping on board!
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

MERRY CHRISTMAS
    FROM

Sheepdog#60

Didn't make it to the gym as planned this morning. I plan to make up for it tomorrow.

Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday!
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Had a very disappointing workout this morning. I don't think I allowed myself time to warm up properly because I tweaked my back with dumbbell rows and had a lot of tightness/pain when attempting squats.

D-Stunner provided the energy but my body didn't want to cooperate. :-(
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    Had a very disappointing workout this morning. I don't think I allowed myself time to warm up properly because I tweaked my back with dumbbell rows and had a lot of tightness/pain when attempting squats.

D-Stunner provided the energy but my body didn't want to cooperate. :-(
    sometimes u have to know when to walk out and come back to battle another day bro

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

sometimes u have to know when to walk out and come back to battle another day bro
    Very true. I contemplated trying to squat and hoping for the best. Based on how my back feels right now, I made the right choice.

Thanks for the encouragement.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

I'm back!

The full body routines weren't cooperating with my recovery abilities and I was missing the volume so I went back to a push/pull/legs split today.

My endurance was definitely down due to the departure from the higher volumes but one scoop of D-Stunner definitely got me amped and kept me focused throughout (something I was afraid would be a problem since I had been in and out of the gym so quickly the last couple weeks). I also had a nice pump going throughout which was primarily from the volume but the pump-oriented ingredients in D-Stunner surely helped.

Enough rambling, here's my workout:

Note: I took a bit longer between some sets than I would've liked. I'm hoping to streamline that and get my total lifting time under one hour for each session.

12/30/12 Dumbbell Press in Push/Pull/Legs
    5:37:30 PM 90 x 8
    5:40:24 PM 90 x 8
    5:43:33 PM 90 x 6

12/30/12 Weighted Dip in Push/Pull/Legs
    5:48:53 PM 265 x 10
    5:51:31 PM 265 x 6
    5:55:01 PM 240 x 8 (Start with 240 and aim for 3x10 next time.)

12/30/12 Crossover/Flye in Push/Pull/Legs
    6:04:10 PM Cable Crossover: 30 x 15 Machine Fly: 110 x 15
    6:06:14 PM Cable Crossover: 30 x 15 Machine Fly: 110 x 15
    6:08:36 PM Cable Crossover: 30 x 15 Machine Fly: 110 x 9

12/30/12 Arnold Press in Push/Pull/Legs
    6:13:10 PM 30 x 6
    6:14:33 PM 30 x 8
    6:17:23 PM 30 x 8

12/30/12 Incline Lateral Raise in Push/Pull/Legs
    6:19:55 PM 12.5 x 15
    6:21:56 PM 12.5 x 14
    6:24:01 PM 12.5 x 12

12/30/12 Front Raise in Push/Pull/Legs
    6:26:02 PM 20 x 12
    6:28:20 PM 20 x 12 Five RP
    6:30:58 PM 15 x 15

12/30/12 Seated Dumbbell Tricep Extension in Push/Pull/Legs
    6:34:16 PM 80 x 10
    6:36:56 PM 80 x 10
    6:40:09 PM 80 x 10

12/30/12 Reverse-grip Cable Pressdown in Push/Pull/Legs
    6:42:51 PM 15 x 12
    6:44:47 PM 10 x 12
    6:46:40 PM 10 x 12
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

I had two enjoyable workouts yesterday and today. D-Stunner is still hitting the spot for energy/focus at one scoop.

For both workouts, I ended up taking longer than I wanted to thanks to the time of day that I went and New Year's resolutionists (today). I had to do some exercises out of order today but still had a solid session.

12/31/12 Neutral Grip Chin-up in Push/Pull/Legs
    11:53:17 AM 240 x 6
    11:55:50 AM 240 x 6
    11:58:46 AM 240 x 6 Stay at 240.

12/31/12 Dumbbell Row in Push/Pull/Legs
    12:02:41 PM 90 x 10
    12:05:40 PM 90 x 10
    12:09:30 PM 90 x 10 Stay at 90 and work on ROM.

(Supersets)
    12/31/12 Cable Row/Straight Arm Pulldown in Push/Pull/Legs
    12:15:43 PM Seated Cable Row: 100 x 12 Straight Arm Pulldown: 27.5 x 12
    12:18:07 PM Seated Cable Row: 100 x 12 Straight Arm Pulldown: 27.5 x 12
    12:20:49 PM Seated Cable Row: 100 x 12 Straight Arm Pulldown: 27.5 x 10

12/31/12 Shrug in Push/Pull/Legs
    12:24:38 PM 225 x 30
    12:27:42 PM 225 x 30
    12:30:51 PM 225 x 30

12/31/12 Face Pull in Push/Pull/Legs
    12:34:12 PM 47.5 x 15
    12:35:55 PM 47.5 x 15
    12:37:47 PM 47.5 x 15

12/31/12 Hammer Curl in Push/Pull/Legs
    12:43:33 PM 40 x 8
    12:46:09 PM 40 x 7
    12:49:02 PM 40 x 5

(21's)
    12/31/12 Standing Cable Curl in Push/Pull/Legs
    12:53:23 PM 17.5 x 21
    12:55:21 PM 17.5 x 15 7-7-1
    12:57:11 PM 17.5 x 12 4-4-4

12/31/12 Reverse Fly in Push/Pull/Legs
    1:00:26 PM 100 x 15
    1:02:35 PM 100 x 12
    1:04:47 PM 100 x 12 2 RP.

1/1/13 Squat in Push/Pull/Legs
    1:08:34 PM 135 x 10
    1:11:56 PM 135 x 10
    1:15:18 PM 135 x 10

1/1/13 Leg Press in Push/Pull/Legs
    1:20:37 PM 310 x 12
    1:22:46 PM 310 x 10
    1:25:52 PM 310 x 10

1/1/13 Leg Extension in Push/Pull/Legs
    1:30:02 PM 130 x 15
    1:31:37 PM 130 x 12
    1:33:15 PM 130 x 12

(Realized the apparatus my gym has for these isn't conducive to single-leg work as the hip/thigh pads are slanted inward.)
    1/1/13 Single-leg Back Extension in Push/Pull/Legs
    1:37:24 PM 0 x 10

1/1/13 Lying Leg Curl in Push/Pull/Legs
    1:39:45 PM 130 x 10
    1:41:50 PM 130 x 10
    1:44:22 PM 110 x 10 2 RP.

(Dropsets)
    1/1/13 Seated Extended Calf Raise in Push/Pull/Legs
    1:47:11 PM 170 x 20
    1:47:14 PM 130 x 15
    1:49:06 PM 190 x 15
    1:49:10 PM 150 x 12
    1:51:30 PM 190 x 15
    1:51:32 PM 150 x 15

(Giant set)
    1/1/13 Seated Calf Raise in Push/Pull/Legs
    1:54:21 PM 90 x 20
    1:55:33 PM 90 x 20
    1:56:21 PM 90 x 15
    1:57:08 PM 90 x 10
    1:57:55 PM 90 x 15
    1:58:42 PM 90 x 20

1/1/13 Seated Leg Curl in Push/Pull/Legs
    2:02:08 PM 70 x 15
    2:03:48 PM 90 x 15
    2:05:55 PM 90 x 15
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Loving this detailed log man, you are killing a massive amount of sets in a short period of time. Glad to hear the Dstunner is pulling you through
    Sheepdog#60

Loving this detailed log man, you are killing a massive amount of sets in a short period of time. Glad to hear the Dstunner is pulling you through
    I appreciate it. I definitely feel accomplished when I make it through. Having D-Stunner in my corner makes a huge difference.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Yet another solid session this morning thanks to D-Stunner kicking me in the ass.

I wanted to go through my entire push/pull/legs routine a second time by tomorrow as I'm having my last three wisdom teeth removed after work tomorrow. As a result of me not making it to the gym yesterday, I'm going to at least get a few high rep sets of squats in tomorrow on my pull day.

1/3/13 Dumbbell Press in Push/Pull/Legs
    6:34:04 AM 90 x 8
    6:37:00 AM 90 x 8
    6:40:15 AM 90 x 6

1/3/13 Weighted Dip in Push/Pull/Legs
    6:44:58 AM 240 x 10
    6:47:18 AM 240 x 8
    6:49:37 AM 240 x 6

(Supersets)
    1/3/13 Crossover/Flye in Push/Pull/Legs
    6:54:25 AM Cable Crossover: 30 x 15 Machine Fly: 115 x 15
    6:57:53 AM Cable Crossover: 30 x 15 Machine Fly: 115 x 15
    7:00:39 AM Cable Crossover: 30 x 15 Machine Fly: 115 x 12

1/3/13 Arnold Press in Push/Pull/Legs
    7:03:21 AM 30 x 8
    7:05:41 AM 30 x 8
    7:07:51 AM 30 x 8

1/3/13 Incline Lateral Raise in Push/Pull/Legs
    7:10:37 AM 12.5 x 15
    7:13:02 AM 12.5 x 13
    7:15:40 AM 12.5 x 13

1/3/13 Front Raise in Push/Pull/Legs
    7:19:10 AM 15 x 15
    7:21:17 AM 15 x 15
    7:23:36 AM 15 x 15

1/3/13 Seated Dumbbell Tricep Extension in Push/Pull/Legs
    7:28:05 AM 85 x 10
    7:30:06 AM 85 x 10
    7:32:24 AM 85 x 10

(For anyone finding it difficult to feel the inner portion/long head of their tricep working, I highly recommend these as a finisher.)
    1/3/13 Reverse-grip Cable Pressdown in Push/Pull/Legs
    7:34:41 AM 10 x 15
    7:36:44 AM 10 x 15
    7:38:46 AM 10 x 15
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

I was working from home until 4 AM this morning and had to be back up before 9 AM for a conference call so I only netted about four hours of sleep.

I had all but written off the notion of lifting today but realized how crazy it would drive me not being able to lift for several days after I get my wisdom teeth removed (sitting in the office as I type).

One scoop of D-Stunner and an hour at the gym later and I feel pretty good about my impromptu session. I didn't get any leg work in but I was still feeling the effects of my last leg day so I don't think the world will end.

I maintained weight and reps on most exercises and went up on a couple so not too shabby considering that I was in less than ideal circumstances from a sleep/nutrition standpoint for the day.

1/4/13 Neutral Grip Chin-up in Push/Pull/Legs
    2:49:36 PM 240 x 6
    2:51:49 PM 240 x 6
    2:54:22 PM 240 x 6

1/4/13 Dumbbell Row in Push/Pull/Legs
    2:59:18 PM 90 x 10
    3:02:16 PM 90 x 10
    3:06:00 PM 90 x 10

1/4/13 Cable Row/Straight Arm Pulldown in Push/Pull/Legs
    3:10:41 PM Seated Cable Row: 100 x 15 Straight Arm Pulldown: 27.5 x 12
    3:13:04 PM Seated Cable Row: 120 x 12 Straight Arm Pulldown: 27.5 x 12
    3:15:47 PM Seated Cable Row: 120 x 12 Straight Arm Pulldown: 27.5 x 12

1/4/13 Shrug in Push/Pull/Legs
    3:19:00 PM 295 x 15
    3:20:49 PM 295 x 15
    3:23:07 PM 295 x 15

1/4/13 Face Pull in Push/Pull/Legs
    3:26:12 PM 52.5 x 15
    3:28:08 PM 52.5 x 12
    3:30:00 PM 52.5 x 12

1/4/13 Reverse Fly in Push/Pull/Legs
    3:32:30 PM 100 x 15
    3:34:33 PM 100 x 15
    3:35:20 PM 100 x 12

1/4/13 Hammer Curl in Push/Pull/Legs
    3:39:17 PM 35 x 10
    3:41:47 PM 35 x 10
    3:44:03 PM 35 x 8

1/4/13 Standing Cable Curl in Push/Pull/Legs
    3:48:01 PM 17.5 x 21
    3:50:05 PM 17.5 x 17 7-7-3
    3:51:54 PM 17.5 x 15 5-5-5
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

I am back!

After a relatively tough week recovering from my wisdom teeth extractions, I made it back in the gym.

I didn't go out of my way to reduce my stimulant intake but it seemed to work out that way and really caused D-Stunner to kick me in the ass today. The energy was bordering on too much but never made it that far. It made a huge difference in my workout and carried on well into my work day which allowed me to knock out some of my heavier reporting earlier than usual which was a huge plus.

Enough rambling though, onto the workout.

I increased weight on the cable row portion of my supersets and plan to do the same with dumbbell rows next time as well since all three sets felt solid. Overall, it was a great workout and I even squeezed in 10 minutes of cardio (something I need to do more often).

10/13 Neutral Grip Chin-up in Push/Pull/Legs
    6:19:33 AM 240 x 6
    6:22:13 AM 240 x 6
    6:25:04 AM 240 x 6

1/10/13 Dumbbell Row in Push/Pull/Legs
    6:31:33 AM 90 x 10
    6:34:57 AM 90 x 10
    6:39:45 AM 90 x 10

1/10/13 Cable Row/Straight Arm Pulldown in Push/Pull/Legs
    6:45:03 AM Seated Cable Row: 140 x 12 Straight Arm Pulldown: 27.5 x 12
    6:48:01 AM Seated Cable Row: 140 x 10 Straight Arm Pulldown: 27.5 x 10
    6:51:23 AM Seated Cable Row: 140 x 10 Straight Arm Pulldown: 27.5 x 10

1/10/13 Shrug in Push/Pull/Legs
    6:56:11 AM 225 x 30
    6:58:20 AM 225 x 30
    7:00:38 AM 225 x 30

1/10/13 Face Pull in Push/Pull/Legs
    7:03:30 AM 52.5 x 15
    7:05:11 AM 52.5 x 12
    7:06:21 AM 52.5 x 12

1/10/13 Reverse Fly in Push/Pull/Legs
    7:09:26 AM 100 x 15
    7:11:17 AM 100 x 15
    7:12:59 AM 100 x 12

1/10/13 Hammer Curl in Push/Pull/Legs
    7:14:44 AM 35 x 10
    7:17:24 AM 35 x 10
    7:20:09 AM 35 x 8

1/10/13 Standing Cable Curl in Push/Pull/Legs
    7:22:24 AM 10 x 21 Wide pulleys.
    7:24:47 AM 10 x 21
    7:27:42 AM 10 x 21
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Got my wisdom teeth out when I was 15. My mom sent me to school the next day. I looked crazy as hell.

Glad to see you're back at it!
    Cellucor M5 & P6 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150812903

Past Logs - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149995273

Glad your recovery went well, fortunatley I have not had to have mine extracted but I dread the day that I do.
    Sheepdog#60

Glad your recovery went well, fortunatley I have not had to have mine extracted but I dread the day that I do.
    I appreciate it and, yeah, it was pretty rough. Some folks manage to go their entire lives without issues so maybe you'll do the same!

Also, sorry for the lapse in logging. There's at least one week every month at work where my life gets really hectic and that happens to be this week. Nonetheless, I had a killer leg day yesterday and I'm definitely feeling it today.

I was up until almost 3 AM working from home this morning so I didn't make it to the gym but I plan to make up for it in the morning.

I've also been trying to incorporate some form of cardio and yesterday it was surprisingly easy and I have to give D-Stunner credit for helping out. My ability to breathe and keep a reasonable heart rate was definitely enhanced with D-Stunner. I say this confidently because I used another preworkout sample I received in the mail for my push workout Saturday and my cardio and overall feel in the gym was not the same.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    I appreciate it and, yeah, it was pretty rough. Some folks manage to go their entire lives without issues so maybe you'll do the same!

Also, sorry for the lapse in logging. There's at least one week every month at work where my life gets really hectic and that happens to be this week. Nonetheless, I had a killer leg day yesterday and I'm definitely feeling it today.

I was up until almost 3 AM working from home this morning so I didn't make it to the gym but I plan to make up for it in the morning.

I've also been trying to incorporate some form of cardio and yesterday it was surprisingly easy and I have to give D-Stunner credit for helping out. My ability to breathe and keep a reasonable heart rate was definitely enhanced with D-Stunner. I say this confidently because I used another preworkout sample I received in the mail for my push workout Saturday and my cardio and overall feel in the gym was not the same.
    these things happen from time to time no worries we arent pricks like some companies as long as people are reasonable , one down side to dstunner is that u are now ruined for all other preworkouts it's kinda like if u nailed megan fox u have to know it's all down hill from there

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

these things happen from time to time no worries we arent pricks like some companies as long as people are reasonable , one down side to dstunner is that u are now ruined for all other preworkouts it's kinda like if u nailed megan fox u have to know it's all down hill from there
    Haha, it definitely is top tier as was my workout this morning. I am really enjoying the longevity of the effects as my focus is enhanced for several hours afterwards which lends nicely to dealing with some of my workload for this week.

1/17/13 Neutral Grip Chin-up in Push/Pull/Legs
    7:43:40 AM 240 x 6
    7:46:06 AM 240 x 6
    7:48:42 AM 240 x 6

1/17/13 Dumbbell Row in Push/Pull/Legs
    7:52:28 AM 95 x 8
    7:56:03 AM 95 x 8
    7:59:40 AM 95 x 8

1/17/13 Cable Row/Straight Arm Pulldown in Push/Pull/Legs
    8:06:07 AM Seated Cable Row: 140 x 12 Straight Arm Pulldown: 27.5 x 12
    8:08:30 AM Seated Cable Row: 140 x 10 Straight Arm Pulldown: 27.5 x 10
    8:11:17 AM Seated Cable Row: 140 x 10 Straight Arm Pulldown: 27.5 x 10