Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    Next time your at that Gold's, either you or Jeff, let me know if the monolift in the back room is in good shape... We might be getting that for the Horse.

That reminds me, too, I have to cancel my Gold's membership. Wonder if Jeff can just do that or if I have to actually go into one of them.
    You've had to cancel that thing for well over a year now lol. I might be going there one night this week so Ill be sure to give a once-over and report back my findings.

Me and Jeff were talkin the other day, we have to find a Friday and come down to IH with you.
    Scivation/PrimaForce Representative
    www.scivation.com
    www.scivationbooks.com
    www.Primaforce.com

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/prima.htm

Any questions on Scivation/PrimaForce products, please dont hesitate to PM me!

"Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by eric40817 View Post
    2 scoops Origin + 2 scoops Protocol + mental pep talk on the way to Golds = ouch

Went to Golds with Swedeheart today. Did the leg day from this 16 day rotation hes got. Talk about volume. It makes PHAT look like a walk in the park. We've done this split before together and I was literally crawling up the stairs the next day. I dont have the document that Jeff has (still awaiting email, Jeff!) nor did I write it down. But here is what I remember the pain being.

All movements are progressive weights, pyramiding down in reps. A lot of drop sets and supersets involved. And panting, stumbling, choking back the urge to vomit, and holding on the squat rack so as not to collapse.
    Pre Exhaust with a couple sets of 15 reps on the leg ext.
    Squats: Scheduled - 20,20,15,12,10,6 drop to 12
    Actual - 135x20 185x18 205x15 225x10 275x3 drop 185x8
    -- this was just to test my intestinal fortitude. All were performed to parallel or just past. On the last sets of all movements I tried to get a full stretch (ATG in this case). By now we're out of breath, seriously about to pass out. The gym was just very warm and stuffy. Very thick, heavy air.
    Superset Hack Squats with Leg Press Scheduled - 15,12,10, 8 drop 12 (I dont remember if these reps are accurate - Jeff if you could just correct whats wrong here).
    Hack Actual (plates/side) - 1plate x 15 1.25x12 2x11 2x8 no drop sets here. I think we (or at least I) forgot to do it.
    Leg Press Actual (plates/side) - 10px15 11px12 12px15 13px10 -- really dug down deep and squeezed out 15 with 12plates each side. Felt awesome.
    We were supposed to do walking lunges next but this jackoff decides hes going to mop the floor in the middle of the day when the gym is packed. Needless to say, we didnt want to bust our ass and probably injure ourselves so we skipped those (no objection there)
    Machine Leg Curls NOT SURE WHAT THE SCHEDULED REPS WERE HERE
    Actual - 110x15 130x12 150x10 (these weights are much different than my other Golds Gym I go to - Id say 110 here is equal to about 95-100 at the other golds...damn machines)
    Leg Extension NOT SURE WHAT THE SCHEDULED REPS WERE HERE
    Actual - Dont remember lol. 3 sets of 10-15 reps, I know that much.

I was crippled by the end of the workout. You'd have to be one sick sum b!tch to do this split continuously in full. It is not to be taken lightly and is not intended for those looking to go to the gym and do mediocre work. Note that all but a couple sets had no more than a 60-90 second break. Except squats, of course.

Although we were ready to tap out and cry uncle after squats, I found myself still determined to squeeze out reps/extra reps. I felt as though my muscles were recovering much quicker than expected in between sets. Despite the feelings of vomiting and passing out, I was still very focused and zeroed in on my training with some spot on mind-muscle connection. As much as this workout sucked balls, I was still noticing some very impressive effects from Origin that were only made better by the Protocol which is becoming a favorite of mine.

Im taking tonight off of the gym to get some work done on my resume some other tedious things around the apartment Ive been putting off. I was very tired today, and felt a little run down. So I took all my support/general health supps, antioxidants, and Gut Health, got a solid meal in and Im resting up for tomorrow. I found The Three Stooges on TV tonight, always a good time lol.
    The bolded would've felt awesome, but we only managed 8 plates per side for 12 reps lol

Everything else looks pretty accurate. The rep scheme on leg press went 20, 12, 12, 12 and we went 5pps - 6, 7, 8 on the final.

This is a serious split that takes 100% in and out of the gym. Just think, the next quad dominant day is even tougher lol. BB squates superset leg press after leg extensions and hacks. It gets scary.

Dude, felt so run down too. Leg days like this will do that to you. No way possible I could manage this split on my work schedule and sleep. Even in everyday life, this isnt feasible anymore. Just dont have 2 hours to train. Every once in awhile if you want to do this leg day Im down tho : )

Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Big Sleep View Post
    mother of God that workout looks brutal, I think I felt some vomit coming on just reading it. Hope the rest day served you well man
    If you didnt see my other post, the next quad dominant leg day is even harder IMO. With taking every set close to failure, it seriously takes every bit of you to get through this. It works wonders tho. I trained this way for the entire summer and safe to say I looked much diff.

Next time your at that Gold's, either you or Jeff, let me know if the monolift in the back room is in good shape... We might be getting that for the Horse.

That reminds me, too, I have to cancel my Gold's membership. Wonder if Jeff can just do that or if I have to actually go into one of them.
    I would assume its still there. Are you going to buy the actual one at Golds? Name the right price and guarantee the owner sells to you lol.

Ill talk to the manager tomm. Ill see if he can just cancel for you so you dont have to come in and sign.

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You've had to cancel that thing for well over a year now lol. I might be going there one night this week so Ill be sure to give a once-over and report back my findings.

Me and Jeff were talkin the other day, we have to find a Friday and come down to IH with you.
    Sundays are funner.

Originally Posted by Swedeheart View Post
    This is a serious split that takes 100% in and out of the gym. Just think, the next quad dominant day is even tougher lol. BB squates superset leg press after leg extensions and hacks. It gets scary
    Can't... wipe... ass...

I would assume its still there. Are you going to buy the actual one at Golds? Name the right price and guarantee the owner sells to you lol.

Ill talk to the manager tomm. Ill see if he can just cancel for you so you dont have to come in and sign.
    We're passing on it; he wants $2K... We can get a new one for $3K. Jay's going to be selling off some equipment to get one once we go to a turn-key set up in March.

That'd be great if he'll do that. Tell him I moved to South America to get in good with a cartel.

eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The bolded would've felt awesome, but we only managed 8 plates per side for 12 reps lol

Everything else looks pretty accurate. The rep scheme on leg press went 20, 12, 12, 12 and we went 5pps - 6, 7, 8 on the final.

This is a serious split that takes 100% in and out of the gym. Just think, the next quad dominant day is even tougher lol. BB squates superset leg press after leg extensions and hacks. It gets scary.

Dude, felt so run down too. Leg days like this will do that to you. No way possible I could manage this split on my work schedule and sleep. Even in everyday life, this isnt feasible anymore. Just dont have 2 hours to train. Every once in awhile if you want to do this leg day Im down tho : )
    Of course it wasn't 12pps lol. Can't believe I wrote that... I'm tellin you - wasn't feelin to hot that day lol. Thanks for check over that tho.

Btw. Sam at Golds said your drawer is empty and your name is off it? Ill get that funnel from you another day. No rush at all. Don't really use it anyway.
    www.scivation.com
    www.scivationbooks.com
    www.Primaforce.com

Sundays are funner.

Can't... wipe... ass...

We're passing on it; he wants $2K... We can get a new one for $3K. Jay's going to be selling off some equipment to get one once we go to a turn-key set up in March.

That'd be great if he'll do that. Tell him I moved to South America to get in good with a cartel.
    The owner is always very steep with prices. I bet the one at Golds hasnt been used in the longest time too.

Of course it wasn't 12pps lol. Can't believe I wrote that... I'm tellin you - wasn't feelin to hot that day lol. Thanks for check over that tho.

Btw. Sam at Golds said your drawer is empty and your name is off it? Ill get that funnel from you another day. No rush at all. Don't really use it anyway.
    I looked at it and didnt remember being that strong lol.

I guess theyre kicking me out early. Name was out of the computer too. I thought Fri was my last day

The owner is always very steep with prices. I bet the one at Golds hasnt been used in the longest time too.

I looked at it and didnt remember being that strong lol.

I guess theyre kicking me out early. Name was out of the computer too. I thought Fri was my last day
    Nah your name was still in the computer, I put a shake on your gym bucks lol. I don't think Sam actually entered it though.
    www.scivation.com
    www.scivationbooks.com
    www.Primaforce.com

UPDATE!
    Yesterday I did Chest/Bis Hypertrophy day.
    Pre-workout concoction: 3 scoops Origin + 2 scoops Protocol

Took the Origin about 20 minutes pwo and still had unbelievable focus and mind-muscle connection. I feel like the effects from the Origin yesterday were much more pronounced than before for some reason. I did not take on an empty stomach either.

The Workout:

Incline BB
    135x20
    135x20
    185x15
    205x12
    225x4
    dropset to 155x12

HS Decline (plates per side)
    1x15
    2x14
    3x12
    3.25x10
    3.25x6
    dropset to 2pps x 11

Tri-Set Fast Flat DB Press/Seated DB Curls/DB Hammer Curls
    65x15/35x12/55x12
    XXXXX/40x12/65x10
    65x12/40x9/65x9

Cable Concentration Single Rope Curls
    50x12
    50x11
    50x9

Done.

Pretty fast paced session. Kept the rest time to under a minute, or at least tried to, and I went to near failure on all sets - failure on the last set and dropset. Worked up the best pump Ive had in a long long time... we'll just say ever. Not BIGGEST pump, but the best pump. I was much more vascular in my chest/shoulders/arms than I have been in the past, very swollen, yet not unable to lift or bend my arm like 1g of bulk agmatine powder has done before. To be completely honest, I literally looked and felt different during my workout. I had sniper-like focus, my strength is up from the beginning of this log, and I wish I took some sort of before pics, because my weight has been maintained but Im definitely leaning out. I noticed new striations in my chest that werent there before. Very motivational. 10 out of 10 for this workout! And 10 out of 10 for this product! I cant wait for back/triceps tonight. Goin beast mode for sure lol.

Note: Upon starting this log, I still had 2.5 tubs of another pwo that I had on hand that I had planned on using once my Origin was gone...

I just sold said tubs to a buddy last night to make room for mo' Origin Now, if only Genomyx would make Orange Pineapple Origin
    www.scivation.com
    www.scivationbooks.com
    www.Primaforce.com

Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Orange pineapple. Not a bad idea!
    Way to have a great workout!
    Sarah- NASM CPT

Weighed 245 LBS after having 2nd child in April 2006
    BodPod Results:
    August '09 33.7% Body Fat at 178 lbs & down to 22.9% body fat at 151 lbs in September '11

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Now, if only Genomyx would make Orange Pineapple Origin
    Not gonna lie... this has been discussed.

Not gonna lie... this has been discussed.
    To think Genomyx hadnt thought of that would just be silly. But have you thought of maybe lemon lime or something along those lines?
    www.scivation.com
    www.scivationbooks.com
    www.Primaforce.com

To think Genomyx hadnt thought of that would just be silly. But have you thought of maybe lemon lime or something along those lines?
    Nah, not really. Cherry was the really the only possibility to mask the herbs.

Plus, lemon/lime is boring.

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nah, not really. Cherry was the really the only possibility to mask the herbs.

Plus, lemon/lime is boring.
    Not to shill another company, but make your lemon/lime taste like Gamma G-Fuel's and I'll buy pallet-loads.

Still here everyone. Ill have two updates coming. Been very busy and haven't had a chance to log. About to hit shoulders now.
    www.scivation.com
    www.scivationbooks.com
    www.Primaforce.com

∆--Be the Change--∆ The Big Sleep's Avatar
    The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Smash them delts big man, still rocking the 2 scoops or are you a 3-scooper now?
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

http://www.haleo.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Like Us On ********: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

http://muscle-primer.com

•A mind too active is no mind at all•

Originally Posted by The Big Sleep View Post
    Smash them delts big man, still rocking the 2 scoops or are you a 3-scooper now?
    Im rockin the two scoops probably 60% or the time. 40% of the time Im feelin pretty tired and like the extra punch.

Last couple workouts have been pretty legit. Golds Gym, for some unknown reason, sold off a few of their Hammer Strength machines and replaced them with Precor machines..........Precor sucks! The shoulder press, youre actually pressing forward at an angle. The flat chest press is still an incline. The row machine is pretty nice, thats about it though. Nice attempt at upgrading and buying new stuff but it was Hammer Strength! Why would you go Precor from HS.

Anyway. Origin continues to amaze. I wasnt really feelin the gym today, but I knew I had to get there. If we worked out only when we really wanted to, we'd never reach our goals. It was days like today that really open the door for a pwo to shine. Origin came through and really helped me out. I stayed super focused, had a great pump and yet again the weights went up on most movements. Yes, its a combination of the diet (which needs work again - had a couple cheat days due to being on the road running around nonstop), and the hefty amount of training. But I do believe that without the effects of Origin, the focus, sustained energy, and sense of relaxation definitely helps focus more. It has definitely been a roll player in my progress and so far, ousts the others Ive used.
    www.scivation.com
    www.scivationbooks.com
    www.Primaforce.com

Stay tuned for a great leg workout. Ended up cutting it short due to some pretty bad knee pains but still a solid session.
    www.scivation.com
    www.scivationbooks.com
    www.Primaforce.com

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nothing wrong with a few good cheat days, man! Yesterday I dominated chicken wings, pizza, a hot dog, some cake...all in the name of NFL Conference Championship Day! Now I just gotta detox for a couple days, but it was worth it.

Glad to hear Origin is helping push through at the gym. Keep it up!

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just smashed a pint of B&J's Red Velvet Cake....so good.

Rest, Origin, and food = PRs

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    Just smashed a pint of B&J's Red Velvet Cake....so good.

Rest, Origin, and food = PRs
    Its a good flavor but left me underwhelmed. I'm still looking for Canoli's and Oatmeal Cooke Crunch. Neither are to be found around my area apparently.
    Benes

I'm just going to hold my taste buds for Edy's to release their S'mores again... best ice cream in a tub I've ever eaten.

Cannoli sounds good, though, but I'm half Italian, so I'm going to be a tough sell.

Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post
    Its a good flavor but left me underwhelmed. I'm still looking for Canoli's and Oatmeal Cooke Crunch. Neither are to be found around my area apparently.
    Oatmeal Cookie Crunch would be incredible. Ive never had it, nor have I ever heard of it!

I'm just going to hold my taste buds for Edy's to release their S'mores again... best ice cream in a tub I've ever eaten.

Cannoli sounds good, though, but I'm half Italian, so I'm going to be a tough sell.
    S'mores is quite amazing.
    www.scivation.com
    www.scivationbooks.com
    www.Primaforce.com

Hit some legs. Origin made its presence known and worked wonders! I was working with about 45 minutes to get a full leg workout in so I decided its time to do it... 4 SCOOPS. I was prepared to drop dead but I didnt! I was bangin out sets like a meth fiend though. I had aderol-like focus. Muscular fatigue and burn faded, it seemed, within seconds of putting the weight down. I was ready to roll after 30 seconds of rest, not only physically but mentally which is a huge improvement in my training sessions. I often times have to psych myself for the next set of squats or leg press. I took a break long enough to get a drink or shake my legs out a bit, and jumped in to my next set.

Nothing special weight-wise in that workout because of my knee so Ill just note what I did without getting in to specifics

Leg Press - 5 sets
    Hack Squat - 2 sets
    Squats - 4 sets
    Leg Extensions - 3 sets**
    Leg Curls - 2 sets

**After the first set I ended up drastically dropping the weight and trying to do more reps do to the sharp pain Ive been experiencing in the front of my knee. I was worried that it might be torn. Theres pain/tightness when I sit with my leg bent, pain descending stairs, and Ive noticed that Im using more of my left leg in leg presses/leg extensions. This has been an issue since just shortly after my motorcycle accident. The doctor said it was something referred to as "dashboard knee". After further research I really believe that it is Runners Knee. All the symptoms are things Im experiencing, and the various causes of Runners Knee, are things that I know I have done or had problems with. Such as increasing weight in lifts too quickly, or improper form (squats).

I ended leaving the gym and not going back to do the rest of my quad-focus squat work or lunges. Lunges are the worst for me right now. If I step forward with my left leg, my right knee hurts so much at the bottom of the lunge that I have trouble coming back up. And lunges suck anyway so Im not too heart broken that I didnt do them.

All in all, despite the knee problem, It was an epic workout. To touch on the energy of 4 scoops - it didnt feel so much like caffeine or stims. It felt like I had just woke up from a good long coma. I was more awake and alert and felt more rested than Ive ever been. There was no crash at all, the only problem is that this awake and alert was still there around 10pm when I tried to go to bed. I ended up playing xbox until 12:30 and overslept this morning Good times.
    www.scivation.com
    www.scivationbooks.com
    www.Primaforce.com

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hit some legs. Origin made its presence known and worked wonders! I was working with about 45 minutes to get a full leg workout in so I decided its time to do it... 4 SCOOPS. I was prepared to drop dead but I didnt! I was bangin out sets like a meth fiend though. I had aderol-like focus. Muscular fatigue and burn faded, it seemed, within seconds of putting the weight down. I was ready to roll after 30 seconds of rest, not only physically but mentally which is a huge improvement in my training sessions. I often times have to psych myself for the next set of squats or leg press. I took a break long enough to get a drink or shake my legs out a bit, and jumped in to my next set.

Nothing special weight-wise in that workout because of my knee so Ill just note what I did without getting in to specifics

Leg Press - 5 sets
    Hack Squat - 2 sets
    Squats - 4 sets
    Leg Extensions - 3 sets**
    Leg Curls - 2 sets

**After the first set I ended up drastically dropping the weight and trying to do more reps do to the sharp pain Ive been experiencing in the front of my knee. I was worried that it might be torn. Theres pain/tightness when I sit with my leg bent, pain descending stairs, and Ive noticed that Im using more of my left leg in leg presses/leg extensions. This has been an issue since just shortly after my motorcycle accident. The doctor said it was something referred to as "dashboard knee". After further research I really believe that it is Runners Knee. All the symptoms are things Im experiencing, and the various causes of Runners Knee, are things that I know I have done or had problems with. Such as increasing weight in lifts too quickly, or improper form (squats).

I ended leaving the gym and not going back to do the rest of my quad-focus squat work or lunges. Lunges are the worst for me right now. If I step forward with my left leg, my right knee hurts so much at the bottom of the lunge that I have trouble coming back up. And lunges suck anyway so Im not too heart broken that I didnt do them.

All in all, despite the knee problem, It was an epic workout. To touch on the energy of 4 scoops - it didnt feel so much like caffeine or stims. It felt like I had just woke up from a good long coma. I was more awake and alert and felt more rested than Ive ever been. There was no crash at all, the only problem is that this awake and alert was still there around 10pm when I tried to go to bed. I ended up playing xbox until 12:30 and overslept this morning Good times.
    4 scoop epic ness!!! i like the sound of that! some good volume there on leg day bro

Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hope your knee feels better great work out even "injured".
    Sarah- NASM CPT

Weighed 245 LBS after having 2nd child in April 2006
    BodPod Results:
    August '09 33.7% Body Fat at 178 lbs & down to 22.9% body fat at 151 lbs in September '11

Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    4 scoop epic ness!!! i like the sound of that! some good volume there on leg day bro
    To the Genomyx reps, cool to see that you guys were picked up by Europa Sports. Not sure if this is a newer move or not, but I took advantage of this during my last week of work at Golds Gym. Europa is their distributor and for my last supplement purchase I grabbed a tub of Origin. Good stuff!

And as for Eric's leg day, I offered to train with a volume day with about 2.5x more volume : )

My legs were painful to the slightest touch. To the point of swearing at the gf for hitting the leg while watching a movie lol.

To the Genomyx reps, cool to see that you guys were picked up by Europa Sports. Not sure if this is a newer move or not, but I took advantage of this during my last week of work at Golds Gym. Europa is their distributor and for my last supplement purchase I grabbed a tub of Origin. Good stuff!

And as for Eric's leg day, I offered to train with a volume day with about 2.5x more volume : )

My legs were painful to the slightest touch. To the point of swearing at the gf for hitting the leg while watching a movie lol.
    You left there? Sweet... I imagine you found something much better.

But, pleeeeease tell me you cancelled my membership before you left.

I would have trained with you, except your leg day fell on my shoulder day. Cant screw up the flow man! Besides. My hammies were still sore after 6 days rest lol
    www.scivation.com
    www.scivationbooks.com
    www.Primaforce.com

You left there? Sweet... I imagine you found something much better.

But, pleeeeease tell me you cancelled my membership before you left.
    Long time coming. I was offered a position at The Hartford Insurance. Def more career oriented.

I talked to Ron and since you signed up at westside he couldnt cancel. Im going into Westside tomm so I will talk to John, the manager, and see if he can cancel for you. The way I worded it in how you train out of Hartford, Ron was under the impression you moved, so lets go along with that : ). Ill say you are relocating and they will cancel for that. It takes 31 days, so depending on your bill dates you will get billed once more. Ill let you know for sure tomorrow.

I would have trained with you, except your leg day fell on my shoulder day. Cant screw up the flow man! Besides. My hammies were still sore after 6 days rest lol
    lol Im just bustin ya. Thankfully you didnt if you weren'y fully recoverd, the next leg day was far worse. It was brutally painful at one point.

Long time coming. I was offered a position at The Hartford Insurance. Def more career oriented.

I talked to Ron and since you signed up at westside he couldnt cancel. Im going into Westside tomm so I will talk to John, the manager, and see if he can cancel for you. The way I worded it in how you train out of Hartford, Ron was under the impression you moved, so lets go along with that : ). Ill say you are relocating and they will cancel for that. It takes 31 days, so depending on your bill dates you will get billed once more. Ill let you know for sure tomorrow.
    Cool. And yes, yes... I moved to Hartford. Because the crime rate in Springfield just wasn't high enough for me.