Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Colingriffin2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tore my labrum in my shoulder doing shoulder press . Surgery in a month.

BradFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Colingriffin2 View Post
    Tore my labrum in my shoulder doing shoulder press . Surgery in a month.
    Same here. Got MRI confirmed anterior labrum tear from flat DB bench.. very minor but instability is there. Trying to strengthen everything around it right now via exercises from ortho doctor. No pain though.

Any other tips, etc...??

farbdog710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    About a month ago I was going for a PR on Bench Press but I didn't warm up enough before going straight to the heavy weight and even with a spotter I couldn't get the weight up. Afterwards I felt a sort of strain or pull deep in my inner chest and whenever I bench I start feeling the pain again. Over the last few weeks I've been trying to avoid the flat bench press and been doing incline bench press because I don't feel the pain that way. I want to go back to the flat bench but I don't feel that whatever happend in my inner chest has healed yet. How long will it take for such an injury to heal?

Nate42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nate42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nate42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nate42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have a question. A few days ago I developed a severe pain in the top of my quad, in my left leg from hurdling. It made it impossible for me to lift my leg from the hip, but I had no problem with knee extension or flexion. Only pain when I tried to extend my whole leg from the hip. It suddenly went away today, like it never even existed. Can I go back to running, or should I go see the doctor first to be safe?

atshah8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've had a problem with my shoulder while bench pressing. After bringing the bar to my chest for a couple reps my right shoulder would make a snapping sound and it would also pain me on the top of my shoulder for a few days after. This would restrict my regular shoulder movement as much as i would not able to steer my car.
    Recently i have started using dumbbells while bench pressing instead of the rod i would use earlier. I don't bring the dumbbells to close to my chest and keep my elbows tucked in a little bit. Its been twice since i have worked my chest and the snapping has stopped.
    Does anyone think i should seek professional help? go to an ortho or something?

lucasreyq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey My name is Lucas from Colombia im into extreme sports but had an injoury last year in 15 days i will be entering a body transformation contest here in colombia and need some followers to whatch the progress.
    Thanks if you can support me
    my instagram is: lucasreyq

scorpion26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, So I know that probably everyone here has had their share of research. Who hasn't researched the hell out of this thing Pre-Surgery, Post Op and then wondered how is my recovery compared to others? Bicep shape, firmness, ROM? How early can you lift and how much weight? I hope to be able to fill in these gaps for anyone interested. Also, I have taken some photos of progress as well. I really couldn't find many progress pics of this anywhere on the internet. There are a lot of pre and post op pics but not much comes after that. I will say that I am a gym rat so anyone else out there who are avid gym rats will probably see I shared the same concerns. Am I pushing myself too hard? Am I going hard enough? Will this symmetry ever come back? I'm 36 and used to have 19 plus inch arms prior to this. I was always so careful in the gym, mindful of preventing injuries, then in the process of cutting for an amateur competition I got hurt lifting a zero turn mower out of a ditch!!!! Feel free to hit me up with any questions!

urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I ruptured a disc in my back about 3 years ago while deadlifting and I just recently started doing barbell squats again. My lower back absolutely kills all the time since I got back into it. Any suggestions on what I can do to stop this. It hurts so bad after sitting in class for like 30 mins.

musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tru

Hakonskaug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hakonskaug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hakonskaug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hakonskaug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hakonskaug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hakonskaug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hakonskaug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hakonskaug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hakonskaug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hakonskaug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hakonskaug is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi! I have some questions about an injury of some sort, that I have managed to stumble upon..!

I recently started to feel this pain in my forearms. At first I thought it was an inflammation in the middle of my forearm - since one of my buddies told me it most likely was one. I went to an osteopath, which took a look at my body. She said that it was an accumulation because of my stance when lifting (My toes didn't point in the same direction, while standing. etc.). She told me I could go back to lifting as usual, even though it still hurts. I'm somewhat skeptical to her recommendation.

Despite her recommendation, I'm asking you. Her advices comes at a price, and my arms still hurt after 1.5 weeks rest. I want to get back to the gym healthy - ASAP!

jellyayer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellyayer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellyayer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellyayer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellyayer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellyayer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellyayer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellyayer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellyayer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellyayer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellyayer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Hakonskaug View Post
    Hi! I have some questions about an injury of some sort, that I have managed to stumble upon..!

I recently started to feel this pain in my forearms. At first I thought it was an inflammation in the middle of my forearm - since one of my buddies told me it most likely was one. I went to an osteopath, which took a look at my body. She said that it was an accumulation because of my stance when lifting (My toes didn't point in the same direction, while standing. etc.). She told me I could go back to lifting as usual, even though it still hurts. I'm somewhat skeptical to her recommendation.

Despite her recommendation, I'm asking you. Her advices comes at a price, and my arms still hurt after 1.5 weeks rest. I want to get back to the gym healthy - ASAP!

Correct me if im wrong, but why does it seem like men are more often dealing with injuries compared to us girls? Is it the heavier weights? More testosterone? Genetics? I've had to deal with injuries but nothing like tearing a tendon or anything severe enough for surgery..a week or two off from the gym usually worked.

summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You will feel a biceps tendinitis at the elbow or at the shoulder. You will feel a quads tendinitis at the knee, at the patella or at the hips. Etc.
    www.meizu-mx5.com/

tooms1003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys. Relatively new to the gym, this will be my 3rd month. I've been experiencing some pain in my lower wrist down to about 2-3 inches down the forearm. Pain is not felt when at rest and is only felt when i do any sort of curling ( such as bicep curls ) . When i Bench press, tris, shoulders i feel nothing. There's only a slight pain during the curls and when i stop it pains for a few seconds then disappears. I stopped curling but the problem has not disappeared. it has been a little over a month give or take and there has been no results. ( all be it i was not giving it any form of treatment ). Any help as to what i can do to heal this injury ?

jdsabatelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdsabatelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdsabatelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdsabatelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdsabatelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdsabatelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdsabatelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdsabatelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdsabatelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdsabatelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdsabatelle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've had a tight hip for the past couple weeks, and 2 days ago it really got aggravated while squatting. Can walk without pain, but when moving my leg left and right i feel weakness and pain in the hip. Yesterday i couldnt do a bodyweight squat at all but today the depth is getting better. Any tips on the healing process?

TaylorBradford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is the quickest way to recover from an injury?

ryan611 is not very well liked. (-100) ryan611 is not very well liked. (-100) ryan611 is not very well liked. (-100) ryan611 is not very well liked. (-100) ryan611 is not very well liked. (-100) ryan611 is not very well liked. (-100) ryan611 is not very well liked. (-100) ryan611 is not very well liked. (-100) ryan611 is not very well liked. (-100) ryan611 is not very well liked. (-100) ryan611 is not very well liked. (-100)
    great post.. Thanks for ur advises..
    Do you need a best protein powder to boost your body mass? Let us look into its details to help you decide better: http://theproteinpowderhq.com

Seihareach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My right index finger is kinda sprained/Fractured, what should I do?

ddanny9520 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been working out consistently everyday for about a month and a half now. Yesterday and today I was woking out and after a few sets i get an extremely painful headache on the back of my head that makes it to where i have to stop working out. I thought maybe i blew a blood vessel in the back of my head but not sure. at first it hurts only on the lower back of my head by my neck but then my whole head starts to hurt. What is happening how can i make it stop so i can keep working out??

doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100)
    that is cool.

calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great thread
    Lifts at 214 lbs, age 19
    375lb Deadlift for 5 reps, 415 1RM
    285lb Flat Bench 1RM
    315 Squat for 5 reps, 365lb Squat 1RM

echspower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) echspower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) echspower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) echspower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) echspower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) echspower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) echspower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) echspower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) echspower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) echspower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) echspower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im not sure what my injury is and nor is anyone else, including my doctor. Can someone shed some light.

Sharp pain in left upper leg (hamstring/glute area) when doing specific activities. I can run, I can jump, I can walk up stairs, I can do it all. Except when I squat deep and am in the hole I get the sharp pain, I also pull sumo so as I get set up and start building tension my hamstring and glute give me an issue as I start to break the bar from the floor. I've decided to rest until it gets well, but I am worried that it won't ever get well. Bench Presses, Various OHPs, pull ups and dips along with various other bodybuilding upper body movements have made up every single workout as I don't want to compromise my hamstring and make it worse. Help me please, not squatting and especially not deadlifting sucks.
    Swimmer that lifts. Kinda.
    B 205/ 170 5x5 Goal: 225
    S 295 / 255 5x5 Goal: 315
    D 355 / 315x5 Goal: 405

Davemaster33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [YouTube:sOnqjkJTMaA]

Registered User MoeKhalil122201's Avatar
    MoeKhalil122201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very helpful, thank you.

Cody7645 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After carrying lumber on my job today I'm feeling a pinch in my lower back right above my hip on my right side. Is this something to be concerned about?

South Side Chicago McCabesLifts's Avatar
    McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cody7645 View Post
    After carrying lumber on my job today I'm feeling a pinch in my lower back right above my hip on my right side. Is this something to be concerned about?
    get a heating pad for your back, you may have just tweaked it
    AAPF MEET AAPF
    -July 19, 2015------December 13, 2015-
    Squat-380-------------Squat-385
    Bench-220------------Bench- 225
    Deadlift-413-----------Deadlift-451
    Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTnFEX8cvEXjzoZxz1mPGzA

Cody7645 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by McCabesLifts View Post
    get a heating pad for your back, you may have just tweaked it
    Will do. I'll probably hit up the hydro massage before my workout as well, see how I'm feeling before I do any back work

conn30r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So the other day I was doing some diamond pushups and my arm started to feel tingly from the tricep down. Is this nerve damage? I sweat a lot, but I have for a while. I tweaked my back deadlifting a few years ago, but my doctor hasn't really picked up on anything. I'm at college now, and don't have access to a trainer/doctor at the moment. My tri's were sore the other day after working out, and I thought I did something, but it cleared up within a few days, so I chalked it up to overworking them. Is nerve damage a constant pain, or does it flare up with activity?

hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000)
    So about 1 month ago I injured myself from bouncing out of a squat, the stretch reflex was obviously too sudden or something. Anyway, I now have pain in my hip/glute/high hamstring when I do any kind of hip flexion past about 90 degrees. The only things that seem to be alright for lower body are leg extensions. I took a month off and for the first few days the pain was sharp (sitting and standing up caused pain) then the sharpness went away after those first few days but pain still remained . Today I decided to see if i could start to squat and deadlift again and did 3x5 light squats (just 40kg) and there was pain but it did not feel like it would re-injure. I deadlifted heavy which was probably kinda dumb.

Anyway I really dont know what to do and dont know if i should rest it still or if i can begin to exercise it to promote healing in the area, im scared Ill make it worse and just prolong the healing process
    advertising not permitted

"you are 15, you lack any visible mass, and you are trying to lose weight? Recipe for disaster."
    - former300lber
    Been fixing that^

log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165769351&page=2

kiNikk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to get pretty bad shoulder pain from doing bench presses with both dumbell and barbell. Why does this happen?

Addrenaline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Addrenaline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Addrenaline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Addrenaline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yesterday I pushed hard during workout , and my shoulder/rotator cuff hurts, I dont wanna give up on gym, have skipped too much this last months, what should I do ?
    Last edited by Addrenaline; 10-16-2015 at 03:21 AM.