Hello to all,
Been reading this forum for years gaining tid bits of good advice and now I would like take my traing to the next level. I am realistic, to accomplish this feat is probable not achivable but would like to make a best effort.
Short term goal - Lean out to about 10% and keep and or gain muscle mass by Jan 28th. (Honeymoon in Jamaca)
My current form - 5/9 180lbs approx 15% body fat. (Looking to show a six pack or close to it by the date mentioned above.
My current work out..
- Training 4 to 5 days a week for 45 min to 1 hour each day. Just started warm ups before lifting (1 mile run/walk on treadmill).
* Back and biceps (3 to 4 sets on each exercise)
* chest and tricep (3 to 4 sets on each exercise)
* Shoulders and Traps (3 to 4 sets on each exercise)
* Legs (3 to 4 sets on each exercise)
* Cardio/abs (Treadmill runnning and spead bag)
Typical Diet.. (Sups - Protien, Multi Vit., Creatine and just started taking LIPO6)
- 7:30AM Protein shake 25grams
- 9:30AM Breakfast Oatmeal w/raisins and little sugar and weekends usaully eggs. Multi Vit
- 12:00PM Luch consisting of leftover dinners <chicken, steak, fish with either white rice, potatoes, white pasta and a vegi> accasional roast beef rap>
- 3:00PM Snakes consist of Beef Jerky, bananas, pistachios (sometimes a few Pringles)
- 5:00PM Dinner consist of chicken, steak, fish with either white rice, potatoes, white pasta and a vegi
- 7:00PM GYM - Creatine before I leave
- 8:30PM Protein Shake
- 10:00PM Snack consist of Beef Jerky, bananas, pistachios, sharp cheese (sometimes a few Pringles)
- 11:30PM Sleep
Any advice would be great... Thank you!