Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 1928
    ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Learn linux. Srs. I started as a web developer out of college at 52k in the DC/Nova area. The only other person who knew linux on my team quit, and I took over all her duties and taught myself how to devops stuff. Things like managing/troubleshooting servers, dealing with infrastructure related performance issues, automating code deployments, etc. I asked my company for a raise after a year and was then making 68k. I quit after two more months and moved across the country for an 80k job, where I'm at now, as a systems engineer. I'm 24 and majored in information systems, and have only been working professionally for about 15 months total.

SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey guys.

So my internship at apple is going well. I'm really enjoying trouble shooting while studying for A+, then network. I am really considering dropping out of med school, maybe this is just the honey moon phase but we'll see.

My question is are there opportunities to work in different countries with IT? If so, what part of IT? I'm liking the idea of maybe the company sending me to europe for like a month or 2 to work, then send me to different states in the US
    SwiftRick is a fictional character

TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    are all those certs relevant in Europe ? Lets say you got them in USA can you go and find work in Europe, or they don't care about those

ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    did you study info system at university level or associates? I'm worried that my associates can't take me beyond help desk..when I want to do something with linux and/or security. Currently at a helpdesk role and bored beyond my mind..might just attempt red hat for the lulz.
    University. I have my bachelors. Associates with exp should be fine.. but I work for companies that do a lot of federal contracting. Those require bachelors at the minimum. But if you find private sector work then no one cares.

SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    are all those certs relevant in Europe ? Lets say you got them in USA can you go and find work in Europe, or they don't care about those
    Yes, certs like Cisco and Microsoft are industry standards since lots of fortune 500 companies use Cisco networking devices in their IT infrastructure.

Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    did you study info system at university level or associates? I'm worried that my associates can't take me beyond help desk..when I want to do something with linux and/or security. Currently at a helpdesk role and bored beyond my mind..might just attempt red hat for the lulz.
    I haven't gotten my associates (I finish this summer) nor any certs yet, but I'm working in a NOC. One of our datacenter network architects dropped out of college at 21 and became a contractor running cables, then was hired by my company and worked his way up, now he is earning 90K and is not even 30 yet. He had multiple offers from VMware with more money but he turned them down since he didnt want to move out west.

It's really how much you care about pushing your knowledge in a certain aspect of IT. Once you master it you can expect to rake in big $$$ easily. IT is weird in that degrees are basically chit, we have several CCNP and C*C*I*E (wtf why is C*C*I*E, remove *, censored?) certified engineers who were English and Business majors. Only HR really cares about degrees.
    Last edited by SynapticCleft; 05-17-2015 at 05:33 PM.

SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwiftRick View Post
    Hey guys.

So my internship at apple is going well. I'm really enjoying trouble shooting while studying for A+, then network. I am really considering dropping out of med school, maybe this is just the honey moon phase but we'll see.

My question is are there opportunities to work in different countries with IT? If so, what part of IT? I'm liking the idea of maybe the company sending me to europe for like a month or 2 to work, then send me to different states in the US
    P-pls respond

SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    P-pls respond
    Rare that any company would actually do this when they can easily hire native folks to handle that chit. The company I work for sends out people when we have new sites that go online for the first time and need engineers to make sure the network is functioning per company protocols. But since we can remote into devices on the otherside of the world, it cuts down on travel.

I think you'll fit in with an IT contracting company as a traveller. KInd of like how the medical field has certain positions where a traveller comes in for a couple months to assist then leaves once their contract is up.

I personally don't like the travelling since it does get tiresome after awhile.

Originally Posted by SynapticCleft View Post
    Rare that any company would actually do this when they can easily hire native folks to handle that chit. The company I work for sends out people when we have new sites that go online for the first time and need engineers to make sure the network is functioning per company protocols. But since we can remote into devices on the otherside of the world, it cuts down on travel.

I think you'll fit in with an IT contracting company as a traveller. KInd of like how the medical field has certain positions where a traveller comes in for a couple months to assist then leaves once their contract is up.

I personally don't like the travelling since it does get tiresome after awhile.
    Ah sort of like a travel nurse?

I'd like to travel. I'm single with no children. I think this would be a perfect opportunity to travel and see the world.

Just have to get my certs, and do well at this internship

awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey guys.

Are you already in med school? Seems like that would be a good career path unless you absolutely hate it or don't want to deal with the debt.
    USMC - Semper Fi and Semper Fit.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fukking in. learning c++ now
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey brahs going to be relocating to the MA area in June and have been looking for helpdesk jobs. I worked at my college helpdesk last year so I have experience doing the minor stuff (troubleshooting, setting up workstations, re-images, A/V support).

My question is I have been to a couple interviews and I have an offer of $12/hour in Boston doing helpdesk in a college enviroment. This is a step up from the $9/hour I was being paid at my last job but I still feel like I should be earning more with 1 yr experience. Should I negotiate or just take the job? I'm not desperate but I do want to secure a position before I move over the summer. Thanks brahs

Originally Posted by ProvidenceBrah View Post
    Hey brahs going to be relocating to the MA area in June and have been looking for helpdesk jobs. I worked at my college helpdesk last year so I have experience doing the minor stuff (troubleshooting, setting up workstations, re-images, A/V support).

My question is I have been to a couple interviews and I have an offer of $12/hour in Boston doing helpdesk in a college enviroment. This is a step up from the $9/hour I was being paid at my last job but I still feel like I should be earning more with 1 yr experience. Should I negotiate or just take the job? I'm not desperate but I do want to secure a position before I move over the summer. Thanks brahs
    Do you have any other credentials, certs, or a degree? And how long were you in your college's helpdesk?

I'm asking because you can use those as talking points to leverage yourself to a better salary.

ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ProvidenceBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SynapticCleft View Post
    Do you have any other credentials, certs, or a degree? And how long were you in your college's helpdesk?

I'm asking because you can use those as talking points to leverage yourself to a better salary.
    I have about 60 credits completed but no certs right now. I have about 1 yr. experience as a Tier 1 help desk in college environment. The only reason I ask is because this lady said on the phone that they pay $10-$12 and hour and I would probably be getting $12. I said ok but at the interview I want to try to and negotiate more. The only reason is that you will never know if you don't ask. So is that a turn off? If they say that their range is $10-$12 and I ask for say $13-$14? I don't want to turn off the interviewer by negotiating but I also don't want to leave money on the table. Thanks again.

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ProvidenceBrah View Post
    I have about 60 credits completed but no certs right now. I have about 1 yr. experience as a Tier 1 help desk in college environment. The only reason I ask is because this lady said on the phone that they pay $10-$12 and hour and I would probably be getting $12. I said ok but at the interview I want to try to and negotiate more. The only reason is that you will never know if you don't ask. So is that a turn off? If they say that their range is $10-$12 and I ask for say $13-$14? I don't want to turn off the interviewer by negotiating but I also don't want to leave money on the table. Thanks again.
    you don't want to negotiate salary during an interview
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ace Thedics View Post
    Why not?

Help with this thread.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167640751
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Originally Posted by Ace Thedics View Post
    Right that makes sense. You would wait to haggle until they make you an offer in the first place. Well interview is tomorrow afternoon so hopefully it goes well

Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    0/5 on interviews.

Had a software dev internship interview, dude hit me with a technical question and I said "I have no clue."

Fukin lol

mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So I'm contracting at Cisco right now, but doing hardware engineer stuff making about $25/hour. Problem is that it's boring af and I don't see myself doing this long term.

Networking/IT sounds like a sweet gig if you can work remotely on your own time or at least not have someone looking over your shoulder. Also I like staying occupied so I rather have to keep busy than pretend I'm doing something. But I've already graduated college and never had networking experience so what would be recommended to getting into IT or is it even worth it considering my current pay?

Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been working helpdesk for almost three years now, being lazy and not actively seeking progression.

How would I go about progressing to a network admin role?

Was considering getting Network+ certified to land a junior role, then start studying for CCNA.

Will I need to get A+ certified to progress from my current role?

Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100)
    taking ccent (ICND1) here about a week Bit nervous going to work on my ccna right away after....

what type of jobs and where should I look for jobs to fit something with a more entry level cert?

I've worked in a computer shop for about 6 months and at comcast for their internet dept, trouble shooting gateways/routers/modems for about 8.

Or am I kinda bone.. Looking to get out of my living situation asap with a even a lowish paying job

FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Data analyst/system administrator in the US navy here, looking to join the civilian world. Would it be hard to find a job in this field with no college degree?

J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FAPMAN View Post
    Data analyst/system administrator in the US navy here, looking to join the civilian world. Would it be hard to find a job in this field with no college degree?
    Experience > degree. If you have the skills and demonstrate it, you should have no problem getting a job. I know people who have no degree, under 30, and making 75k a year. All about experience.
    --MISC FISHING CREW--

Originally Posted by FAPMAN View Post
    Nope

Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Subbed for later
    رضيت بالله رباً وبالسلام ديناً و بمحمدٍ نبياً

gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone do any consulting?

Finally got my first Consulting gig as a Salesforce Consultant. I will be doing implementations and Force.com developments.

Contractor position but good enough for experience i guess. Would it be hard to get a Full time job later if i have lot of Contract experience but no stable fulltime history?
    VAG Crew

torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is this thread for IT only? seems most parts are tech related...anyways, general question:

Will it create difficulties for getting better jobs later on if you start off your career at a gig you are over-qualified for? For eg say you have a finance degree but you work as a bank teller or similar poverty role after you graduate

illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    have been reading this thread for a while. finally taking the plunge to get my feet into the IT world

studying for the GRE this august so i can get my MS in CIS. does where you study matter to employers? I've applied to lots of helpdesk jobs as per the thread recommendations today to see if there is anyone willing to take someone with no work experience but loads of personal experience.
    ~**NYC crew**~
    *Always pick 3 crew*

Current PR:
    Deadlift: 455
    Bench: 235
    Squat: 315 - 11/4/2014!!

cloudyknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) cloudyknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) cloudyknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) cloudyknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) cloudyknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) cloudyknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) cloudyknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) cloudyknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) cloudyknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) cloudyknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) cloudyknight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by torontobluered View Post
    Is this thread for IT only? seems most parts are tech related...anyways, general question:

Will it create difficulties for getting better jobs later on if you start off your career at a gig you are over-qualified for? For eg say you have a finance degree but you work as a bank teller or similar poverty role after you graduate
    Maybe, it depends on the company. You don't necessarily want to go out and be an awesome bank teller. They may just want to keep you there. Get in as high as you can and make sure there's room for advancement.

Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Opinions on this career path to Network Admin role?

Helpdesk (where I am atm) > Network+ cert > NOC Engineer > CCNA cert > Junior Network Admin

RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any hookups with Non profits in NY? I have a political science degree but every job (even entry level) wants 2+ years of experience.
    IG: dontstressbenchpress

Will follow back