thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Barbell Supplier in Denver Area

After doing some searching and reading, I've decided the best way to choose a new barbell is to get my hands on a few. I was all ready to pull the trigger on The Rogue Bar, but am interested in checking out Pendlay options as well. Anybody know of a place in the Denver metro area that may have some bars I can check out in person?

Thanks

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thatlittleguy View Post
    After doing some searching and reading, I've decided the best way to choose a new barbell is to get my hands on a few. I was all ready to pull the trigger on The Rogue Bar, but am interested in checking out Pendlay options as well. Anybody know of a place in the Denver metro area that may have some bars I can check out in person?

Thanks

If you can't find a retailer of decent bars, you might try calling various gyms in your area and asking what they use. I'm sure they'd be more than willing to let you check out what they're using, especially if you express an interest in joining.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    If you can't find a retailer of decent bars, you might try calling various gyms in your area and asking what they use. I'm sure they'd be more than willing to let you check out what they're using, especially if you express an interest in joining.
    Try this
    It surprises me how many people refuse to buy equipment from Elitefts because its too expensive but they will buy equipment from their competitors, then continue to go on EFS website to educate themselves for FREE

thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatlittleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Appreciate the input Stasher and 817. I will give that a whirl and see how it goes.