Thread: Good stack?

Colquitt42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good stack?

So im 18 almost 19 and a little new to using supplements, I've used pre workouts and protein thats about it. I was wondering if this stack is good? Ive seen small results in the first week already.
    I use:
    P6 Extreme (Test Booster, red label)
    Super HD
    C4
    Nitrix (BSN)
    GNC Ripped Vitapak
    And 100% Whey protein.
    I'd Love to hear others opinions!
    Last edited by Colquitt42; 12-27-2012 at 11:34 PM.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Absolute fail.. Your wallet got raped by GNC. Take it all back and get your money back. Srs.

Protein- Protean, PROnom, SAN or XF
    creatine- bulk creapure (Universal or Allmax) or GreenMAG or CLOUT if you can get your hands on it
    multi- Orange Triad
    fish oil- Oximega, SAN triple fish fat or HALEO Aqua Red

Srs OP. Return all of that. I would not take or recommend any of that. Diet > supps. Get your Diet on track.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Colquitt42 View Post
    So im 18 almost 19 and a little new to using supplements, I've used pre workouts and protein thats about it. I was wondering if this stack is good? Ive seen small results in the first week already.
    I use:
    Super HD
    C4
    Nitrix (BSN)
    GNC Ripped Vitapak
    And 100% Whey protein.
    This is exactly why people hate GNC. It's awful to see them take advantage of a young person who is new to supplements. The fact that they let you purchase a testosterone booster at age 18 should be reason enough for you to hate them forever. Take those products back and then return to the forum for advice on a beginner's stack.

bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your 19....STOP USING THE TEST BOOSTER!!!

Multi: animal pak or optimen
    Fish oil: anything thats close to a gram
    Protein: protean, trutein, dymatize
    Creatine: any bulk mono, don't waste your money on something flavored imo
    Controlled Labs White Flood / GlycerGrow pre-workout Cocktail review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143520763&p=855787103#post855787103

Change your life by watching these!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X38PCf7kao

Reppin back 100% | Message me if I owe you reps

Well then, aha thank you all. Now that I know that is garbage, what would be the best for me as I'm 6'2 205lbs. Im trying to get a happy medium of size and definition.

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well then, aha thank you all. Now that I know that is garbage, what would be the best for me as I'm 6'2 205lbs. Im trying to get a happy medium of size and definition.
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Absolute fail.. Your wallet got raped by GNC. Take it all back and get your money back. Srs.

creatine- bulk creapure (Universal or Allmax) or GreenMAG or CLOUT if you can get your hands on it
    multi- Orange Triad

Srs OP. Return all of that. I would not take or recommend any of that. Diet > supps. Get your Diet on track.
    follow advice above OP^^^

mtpaquette says it right on. Make sure you have your diet in order then focus on your supps. Your results will come from your diet so head to the nutrition section and read the stickies for more info. As for supps, stick to the "staples".. protein, creatine, multi, fish oil

Originally Posted by gallagnm View Post
    follow advice above OP^^^

mtpaquette says it right on. Make sure you have your diet in order then focus on your supps. Your results will come from your diet so head to the nutrition section and read the stickies for more info. As for supps, stick to the "staples".. protein, creatine, multi, fish oil
    I appreciate you all helping a supplement noob. And as far as PWO would you recommend C4, or is that just more GNC raping my bank?

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

multi- Orange Triad

This. At 19 diet is all you need to worry about, just eat and grow
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

multi- Orange Triad

This
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Judging by prices at GNC that must have cost at least 200 dollars damn.

uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use:
    Super HD
    C4
    Nitrix (BSN)
    GNC Ripped Vitapak
    And 100% Whey protein.
    Ugh...next time you want to waste some money just send it directly to me.

At this time money isn't an issue, I'm trying to get fast results.

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    as stated above:
    Protein/Multi/Creatine/Fish Oil

gah it should be illegal for GNC employees to sell teens test boosters

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fast results just aren't going to happen, man. It takes time. Your diet has to be #1, training #2, rest #3, and supps a distantttttttt #4. I actually do not think c4 is a bad pre-workout, but you certainly can find it much cheaper than what you probably bought it for at GNC.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

When i say fast, i know big gains aren't going to happen in two weeks haha, I just want to get the most out of every gym session.

ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Fast results just aren't going to happen, man. It takes time. Your diet has to be #1, training #2, rest #3, and supps a distantttttttt #4. I actually do not think c4 is a bad pre-workout, but you certainly can find it much cheaper than what you probably bought it for at GNC.
    This no problems with c4... Was n a pinch the other day and got a 60 serving tub there for 34.99...... Better than most online but this is VERY rare. the gnc near me is independently owned and has very reasonable prices once you factor out shipping but op listen to everyone else and start lookin online and ditch the test booster

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BetterThanLife View Post
    The fact that they let you purchase a testosterone booster at age 18 should be reason enough for you to hate them forever.
    Not to mention one that costs over $100.

Should I finish this cycle of this stack so I dont just waste this crappy stack? Or just drop the boosters now?

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Should I finish this cycle of this stack so I dont just waste this crappy stack? Or just drop the boosters now?
    GNC return policy should be valid on all those products. Return them and slap the person who sold them to you.

David
    Team APPNUT

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Out of those products, you probably could keep the C4 and the HD. I'm not really a fan of Cellucor at all but those two products a lot of people like.

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

multi- Orange Triad

Good advice here. Just start with the basics - multi, fish oil, creatine, protein. Good choices in mtp's post.

Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Honestly, I would return all of it on the principal that they truly took advantage of a 19 yo guy new to supplements. They saw you coming a mile a way and trounced on you good. Cellucor C4 is not a 'bad' product, but I wouldn't give GNC your business. Return it all.

See mtpaquette's post above for the essentials, start with those components. Then with the money you saved, stock up on some nice juicy steak.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Kingthumper
    http://www.alanaragon.com
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com
    http://www.biolayne.com

I really appreciate all of your input, thank you. Ok also I have some more questions :P. Im trying to transform my body (who isn't) but I would like to know the suggested daily Caloric intake and whats better to use; Lower weights higher reps or higher weight lower weights? Whats the best to gain and cut while becoming a straight beast. Motivation isn't a problem for me at all. Recommended workout routines? And I'm stuck with the 3 meals a day due to my job. I'll take a picture to show what i have to work with. And again thank you all, and when answering my questions pretend I'm 5 and you have to explain it since I'm new and don't know what half the lingo means or any of the anatomic definitions, I know the basics.

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I really appreciate all of your input, thank you. Ok also I have some more questions :P. Im trying to transform my body (who isn't) but I would like to know the suggested daily Caloric intake and whats better to use; Lower weights higher reps or higher weight lower weights? Whats the best to gain and cut while becoming a straight beast. Motivation isn't a problem for me at all. Recommended workout routines? And I'm stuck with the 3 meals a day due to my job. I'll take a picture to show what i have to work with. And again thank you all, and when answering my questions pretend I'm 5 and you have to explain it since I'm new and don't know what half the lingo means or any of the anatomic definitions, I know the basics.
    Or you could go to the nutrition section and read the stickies if your fat cut skinny bulk
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

I don't know how to really classify myself haha, just a fat stomach and half moobs i guess? I used to be a short chubby kid.