Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by anti-steroids View Post
    ...you do realize that you dont need to train legs that much walking is enough to build big legs
    I heard the same thing from one cretin who has a massive upper body. He has short legs + they are skinny. Perfect real world Johnny Bravo, in my opinion. I don't know why some people say such retarded sh*t. Makes me want to cut myself.

mbas3497 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbas3497 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbas3497 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbas3497 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The dbouches that do sit ups on the bench press bench. Grrrrr

Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    them ones that grunt a lot frustrate my workout when im focused...
    1 Paragraph SiG Crew

sharkinfishtank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharkinfishtank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ironwill was hanging a 25 lb plate from his iron chode

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by matjusm View Post
    - Also when you guys look around your gym, how many people training upper body vs those training lower body (or just benching vs squatting) do you see? Every time, regardless of when I go and what gym I visit (with the exception of a track and field training facility I used to visit) there is a huge surplus of upper body lifters. Now maybe I just happen to be at the gym at the very time these guys show up and the rest of the time the people in the gym are balanced but I'm finding this a less and less plausible explanation every time. The more likely cause is that the vast majority of people in the world have very unbalanced training routines with a massive emphasis on upper body.
    My gym back home has about 10 squat racks. That everyone uses for benching/rows. NO ONE, I mean NO ONE squats. I was going there for about 7 months at least 4 times a week, and never saw a single person squat. Ridiculous.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

Zephex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Had to throw in a few of my own here. I am not perfect since I have only been training for a few months but I already have a list.

1 - The guys who cant lower dumbells without dropping them from at least 3 feet in the air. I understand dropping them a bit depending on your exercise due to ROM (like doing decline bench with them) but seriously. If you cant lower it to the floor, you shouldn't be lifting it to begin with.

2 - The overweight guy who sits on a stationary bike drinking a starbucks frappachino

3 - The guys who are there to socialize more than work out. Why do they insist on gathering around the DB rack and the benches?! Work out or get out of my way.

4 - The highschool partners who have the worst form I have ever seen in my life, but hey, they got 45s on the bar! That makes them pro right?

5 - People who let their friends in during the times staff is not on the clock. You know they haven't paid for a membership.

6 - The "ripped" guys with a great looking upper torso but legs the size of my wrists.

7 - The screamers. Even I grunt a little when I am close to failure but some of the guys at my gym sounds like you just dropped a 90 pound dumbell on their sack.

8 - Women who never lift because they are intimidated by the men working out. Ladies, you need to get off that cardio and lift some. Most lifters (and I said MOST) dont pay attention to anyone at the gym because they are focused on what they are doing.

9 - People taking 10 minute breaks between each set to talk or watch TV. I know some rest for more than others but more than 3 minutes is a bit much IMO, lifting heavy or not.

10 - People taking NO breaks between sets, but they almost run to the next machine. They are like a pinball machine running from machine to machine, doing one set and moving on. I understand if its a superset, but these people are typically working completely different muscle groups

CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Zephex View Post
    Had to throw in a few of my own here. I am not perfect since I have only been training for a few months but I already have a list.

1 - The guys who cant lower dumbells without dropping them from at least 3 feet in the air. I understand dropping them a bit depending on your exercise due to ROM (like doing decline bench with them) but seriously. If you cant lower it to the floor, you shouldn't be lifting it to begin with.

2 - The overweight guy who sits on a stationary bike drinking a starbucks frappachino

3 - The guys who are there to socialize more than work out. Why do they insist on gathering around the DB rack and the benches?! Work out or get out of my way.

4 - The highschool partners who have the worst form I have ever seen in my life, but hey, they got 45s on the bar! That makes them pro right?

5 - People who let their friends in during the times staff is not on the clock. You know they haven't paid for a membership.

6 - The "ripped" guys with a great looking upper torso but legs the size of my wrists.

7 - The screamers. Even I grunt a little when I am close to failure but some of the guys at my gym sounds like you just dropped a 90 pound dumbell on their sack.

8 - Women who never lift because they are intimidated by the men working out. Ladies, you need to get off that cardio and lift some. Most lifters (and I said MOST) dont pay attention to anyone at the gym because they are focused on what they are doing.

9 - People taking 10 minute breaks between each set to talk or watch TV. I know some rest for more than others but more than 3 minutes is a bit much IMO, lifting heavy or not.

10 - People taking NO breaks between sets, but they almost run to the next machine. They are like a pinball machine running from machine to machine, doing one set and moving on. I understand if its a superset, but these people are typically working completely different muscle groups
    I don't see anything "dumb" about the majority of those.

Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    My gym back home has about 10 squat racks. That everyone uses for benching/rows. NO ONE, I mean NO ONE squats. I was going there for about 7 months at least 4 times a week, and never saw a single person squat. Ridiculous.
    10??!! F*ucking hell, we have 1 which is constantly used in the wrong way. (a place used for push ups and crunches)
    Friday 12th October
    Bench press - Rep max: 145 lbs
    Military press - Rep max: ???
    Close grip bench press - Rep max: 154 lbs
    Squats - Rep max: 205 lbs
    Bent over barbell rows - Rep max: ???
    Deadlifts - Rep max: ???

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    me, when i'm halfway through a squat and realize that one side has a 45 plate and a 25, and the other has a 45 plate and a 10.

/fail

jk, but seriously, that happened before. so really...i'm not kidding.

in all seriousness though, i see dumb things all day at the gym. but i also live in a military town full of very young boots who are out to show everyone in the weight room how manly they are, and so they do stupid things. it's even worse when they bring their gf or date or whatever female partner along to 'spot' everything they do...other than that it's mostly just a lot of terrible form and over-cockiness. i tend to ignore it all as much as i can.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post
    me, when i'm halfway through a squat and realize that one side has a 45 plate and a 25, and the other has a 45 plate and a 10.

/fail

jk, but seriously, that happened before. so really...i'm not kidding.
    Bahaha I always count twice. Im waiting for the day I forget to make sure.

AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KMannCSCS View Post
    Asian ladies walking backwards on the treadmill.(Why does every gym seem to have one of these?)
    Clearly prepping for this:

Frano316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frano316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frano316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i don't understand alot of these posts just straight up bad mouthing people.
    Some people are just uneducated and therefore don't realize the importance of legs and back, maybe they dont know what type of rep schemes and volume promote hypertrophy.
    Making fun of fat and old people for being in the gym doing crunches and cardio? Shiit at least they're there trying to better themselves.
    And since when was taking a relatively long rest between deadlifting sets and looking around the gym a sin?

Do they really interfere with your workout? They're just going about their ****

Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The personal trainers at my gym. One of them is clearly stealing money from his clients and is on roids. The other one is a skinny douche with no muscle that trains women and flirts with them but his routines suck ass and one time I heard him tell to one of his clients that if she eats fried chicken she should cut her last meal. On top of that I told him to **** off when he told me Squatting and Deadlifting heavy was bad for my health.

CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Frano316 View Post
    Some people are just uneducated and therefore don't realize the importance of legs and back, maybe they dont know what type of rep schemes and volume promote hypertrophy.
    The problem with this is that they shouldn't open their mouth in the first place if they lack the experience/knowledge.

Originally Posted by Jfern689 View Post
    The personal trainers at my gym. One of them is clearly stealing money from his clients and is on roids. The other one is a skinny douche with no muscle that trains women and flirts with them but his routines suck ass and one time I heard him tell to one of his clients that if she eats fried chicken she should cut her last meal. On top of that I told him to **** off when he told me Squatting and Deadlifting heavy was bad for my health.
    At my gym, you only see attractive chicks get hired. That's not even an understatement. They're usually at least a 8/10.
    Coincidence? Perhaps, but highly doubt it. Over the years I've been going there I'd say there were 50+ different chicks that were hired, every single one of them was hot.

No complains from me (I love the view) , but shows how retarded the gym is.

Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CLandry View Post
    The problem with this is that they shouldn't open their mouth in the first place if they lack the experience/knowledge.

At my gym, you only see attractive chicks get hired. That's not even an understatement. They're usually at least a 8/10.
    Coincidence? Perhaps, but highly doubt it. Over the years I've been going there I'd say there were 50+ different chicks that were hired, every single one of them was hot.

No complains from me (I love the view) , but shows how retarded the gym is.
    That's because they are pretty bimbos. Like you said they are great to look at but total airheads. A gym would hire a person just because they are attractive rather than their knowledge and experience. Actually pretty much any douchebag or dumb bimbo can become a trainer these days.

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    didn't happen in the gym. But 3 of these retards that i played baseball against, were talking about gaining muscle. MY MIND WAS SO FULL OF PHUCK. Here is how it went:

Guy1: Ya i have been working out down here in college
    Guy2: Ya how much weight u put on
    Guy1:Quite a bit(this dude went from skinny, to seriously to fat, literally no muscle. gained probaly 25-30lbs of fat)
    Guy 2: ya how is the program down there
    GUy 1: Oh its amazing. Guys are packing on 20lbs of muscle in 1 month.
    Guy 2: Really, what are they doing
    Guy 1: Mainly just drinking protein shakes
    Guy 3: (this phuck head just had to chime in): " Ya those are called noob gains, 20lbs in 1 month is common, after that it will drop."

I mean guy 3 isn't a total phuck head, well he kind of is.

I mean are people really that phucking retarded.

Kids at my school were accusing me of taking roids. I told them i never touched the stuff. they then say "well have you ever took creatine."

WTF. I guess creatine is a roid.

Mind was so full of phuck

evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dumbbell rows with a 40 lbs DB and dropping it like its a 150 lbs one, then walking around like a King Cobra ready to strike...(this guy at the most had some monster 12 inch arms...)

Using the CAGE! to do curls with a bar and one 10 lbs plate per side...

The big bencher that claims 400+ bench, gets up to 225 and clearly struggles to get 8 reps , can only do 315 twice with eyes almost popping out and screaming and claims he is just not feeling it today...WTF! when I don't "feel it" I still do the same weights I do on my good days...just less sets..
    U.S.Army Aviation 1994-2005
    U.S.Army Cavalry 2010-2013

2013 goal : 1700+ Total on Nov 9th USAPL Georgia(220)

AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's a guy here (deployed military installation) who falls somewhere between CrossFit and dumb@ss. I've seen him a few times, and it would be comical if he weren't coming very close to damaging the equipment. He wears a backpack constantly (yes, while lifting), listens to loud music and sings (yes, while lifting), and then throws around the barbells and dumbbells as if dropping them will make his lifts better. He was doing deadlifts and literally slamming the bar down on the floor each and every time, backing away and singing while wearing his backpack. I started watching what he was doing, and each and every lift was cheating -- barbell curls while leaning back on each rep and barely controlling the descent; deadlifts with the aforementioned drop (no control on the negative). Young kids and their vanity...

I'm not the biggest fan of CF-type stuff, mostly because I think "joint damage" every time I see them working out. However, my favorites are the ones who use significant momentum while doing their 30-50 rep sets. There was one guy who was doing standing d-bell curls, and he was bobbing up and down at the knees in time to his curls, which he was rocking back behind his body to obtain some momentum. I guess you could call it "weight dancing" because that's what it looked like. I try to keep an open mind about some of the things I see in the gym, but I have a hard time finding the wisdom in that movement.

KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000)
    The people who are too ignorant to look at their surroundings and notice they are in other peoples way are by far the worst. Using DB's by the DB rack, having your bench right beside other equipment so it blocks off an entire lane of traffic, chillin with your bros right in the middle of everything. Ive been to probably 6-7 gyms in Ontario and we are pretty good for power/squat rack etiquette.

Forgot 1. Not too bad, but people who put dumbbells in the wrong location.
    I see something on the lines of:
    5s 10s 15s 50s 20s 25s 30 35 40 45 80 50 20.

The racks are clearly labeled with corresponding db weight. Some Retard always manages to publicize his stupidity

StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500)
    There's about a million of these threads but I'm bored so I'll bite...

I think the dumbest thing I've ever seen, like someone else mentioned is someone having an in depth conversation on their cell phone for about 20 minutes. I realize the gym isn't a library, but it's a place to train not blabber on your phone. At least have the decency to step out if you have to take a call.

As far as things I've heard I would have to go with a personal trainer telling me that holding my breath during squats could kill me. A nice person, but god she knows nothing about powerlifting.

Aside from those its just your usual bs... Buddy bench press, clean curls, 1/4 squats, making unnecessary noise. I understand if you are trying to hit a deadlift pr and you make some noise putting the weight back down, but there's really no reason to be slamming 5lb plates.

Oh and spotters who touch the bar on a bench max after you explicitly tell them not to. That one's been plaguing me recently. Hard to find your max when you're not even allowed to struggle a little.

StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by evilscout6 View Post
    Dumbbell rows with a 40 lbs DB and dropping it like its a 150 lbs one, then walking around like a King Cobra ready to strike...(this guy at the most had some monster 12 inch arms...)
    lol

matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Once I actually saw a guy come in, do a warmup set of bench press with the bar and then he jumped straight to 140kg and did it with a suicide grip. Although that is a very impressive weight, the way he went straight to it without anything in between is a bit odd to me.

Another time I saw a 50kg plate propped up against a MIRROR when there was an empty weight rack right next to it. Thats right, you didn´t misread, that plate was indeed propped up against a mirror.
    Strength + Speed = Power

If you never fail, you aren't truly pushing yourself to the limit. If you never push yourself to the limit, how do you know what you're truly capable of?

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Del1nquent View Post
    them ones that grunt a lot frustrate my workout when im focused...
    sounds like you're not really focused then

Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's a PT in our gym, no older than 21 and really bad at advice so I'm guessing he's not a good trainer either. But anyway, he sells various 'products'... these products range from creatines and BCAA's to Prohormones and I'm pretty sure he will sell proper gear.

The dumb thing about this is that he actually recommends regular guys in the gym these pro hormones. I've never spoke to him but I know that he has sold them to someone the same age as me (16).

Whether the gym allow him to do this or not I don't know but its getting ridiculous now. I've seen him sell them to people and what he does is, go up to them during a rest period and tell someone they need a 'extra boost in the gym' and these people actually take the stuff from him!
    Friday 12th October
    Bench press - Rep max: 145 lbs
    Military press - Rep max: ???
    Close grip bench press - Rep max: 154 lbs
    Squats - Rep max: 205 lbs
    Bent over barbell rows - Rep max: ???
    Deadlifts - Rep max: ???

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's because they are pretty bimbos. Like you said they are great to look at but total airheads. A gym would hire a person just because they are attractive rather than their knowledge and experience. Actually pretty much any douchebag or dumb bimbo can become a trainer these days.
    Call it good business.

Also, the bigger the rack the better the client deal.

Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    Call it good business.

Also, the bigger the rack the better the client deal.
    It is good business but misleading people and giving bad training and info is what leads to poor results. That's what discourage some people to never come back after being misguided when in reality they were misinformed.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have an exceptionally high level of interest in the gym experiences of the people in this thread.
    Who was this love of yours?

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It is good business but misleading people and giving bad training and info is what leads to poor results. That's what discourage some people to never come back after being misguided when in reality they were misinformed.
    LOL.....Like the gym owners care about results more than the bottom line.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    I have an exceptionally high level of interest in the gym experiences of the people in this thread.
    same here. aside from crappy form and unnecessary growls and yells on every rep of every set, i don't really see much stupid crap going on very often. and i keep my earbuds in so i don't have to HEAR potential dumb sh*t so i wouldn't really know. but some of the people in these threads make me think they live in a cartoon world or something.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475