Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

My goal is to gain 25lbs next year, Need advice please

Hi guys, Im 16 and began working out January of this year and I started at 125lbs, im currently just over 150lbs.
    I have remained relatively lean the whole time and wish to do the same next year. So basically I want to gain the same amount next year, but know itll be harder to do than this year.

My question is what should I do for my

Calories:
    Routine:
    Supplements:

and what is a realistic time frame? I was thinking of aiming for a lb a week, so I would be done in approximately 6 months.
    Advice is much appreciated, thanks very much

cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Santigo View Post
    Hi guys, Im 16 and began working out January of this year and I started at 125lbs, im currently just over 150lbs.
    I have remained relatively lean the whole time and wish to do the same next year. So basically I want to gain the same amount next year, but know itll be harder to do than this year.

My question is what should I do for my

Calories:
    Routine:
    Supplements:

and what is a realistic time frame? I was thinking of aiming for a lb a week, so I would be done in approximately 6 months.
    Advice is much appreciated, thanks very much
    Calories: Measure your calories for what you eat now. If you arent gaining weight add 500 calories a day. This equals 3500+ calories/ week. 3500kCal = 1 pound. Weigh yourself weekly and make changes to your diet when needed. Not all of this weight gain is going to be muscle though. Macro wise get at least 1g of protein/lb (chicken, tuna, turkey, lean beef, eggs). I'd say about 60g of fat (olive oil, nuts, flax seed, coconut oil). Fill the rest of calories in with carbs (ex. quinoa, sweet potatoes, oats, rice)

Routine: Matters what you are training for. Can't go wrong with PHAT.

Supplements: Do not depend on these for your gains. If anything get a multi, protein (to help reach protein intake & pwo). If ya want check out creatine mono. I am a fan of BCAA's but I find the gains of these are very minimal.

Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killafornia805 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Look at the stickys

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Basically let us start with a strong fact:
    - You will not gain 25lbs of muscle in the next year without cell-tech.

I'm not saying it is impossible for someone else, but you have already lifted for a year and are past your noob gains.
    Expect at most 10-15lbs with a consistent optimal diet plan / workout regime.

Calories: gain 0.5-1lb/week, 250-500 caloric surplus.
    Routine: whatever the **** you want. I'd recommend PHAT even though I've never tried it.
    Supplements: whey if you need more protein intake, creatine, and that is about it.

TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cody.miller View Post
    Calories: Measure your calories for what you eat now. If you arent gaining weight add 500 calories a day. This equals 3500+ calories/ week. 3500kCal = 1 pound. Weigh yourself weekly and make changes to your diet when needed. Not all of this weight gain is going to be muscle though. Macro wise get at least 1g of protein/lb (chicken, tuna, turkey, lean beef, eggs). I'd say about 60g of fat (olive oil, nuts, flax seed, coconut oil). Fill the rest of calories in with carbs (ex. quinoa, sweet potatoes, oats, rice)

Routine: Matters what you are training for. Can't go wrong with PHAT.

Supplements: Do not depend on these for your gains. If anything get a multi, protein (to help reach protein intake & pwo). If ya want check out creatine mono. I am a fan of BCAA's but I find the gains of these are very minimal.
    Thanks for all that info mate Also I'm training for hypertrophy, sorry forgot to include that in first post.

Originally Posted by comps View Post
    You will not gain 25lbs of muscle in the next year without cell-tech.
    Thats a bit saddening to hear, but thanks for being realistic.
    Do you think I will be able to gain 25lbs though? Obviously not 100% muscle, but with fat aswell?

Originally Posted by comps View Post
    Calories: gain 0.5-1lb/week, 250-500 caloric surplus.
    Routine: whatever the **** you want. I'd recommend PHAT even though I've never tried it.
    Supplements: whey if you need more protein intake, creatine, and that is about it.
    Thank you aswell! I will definetly look into PHAT as thats what byou both have recommended.

Anyone else have suggestions?

Originally Posted by TheBuffmuffin View Post
    Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.
    This is practically my daily routine already haha.

However can you give me some more specific tips for hypertrophy/lean bulking? as I have seen some of your photos and really admire your physique (no homo)

Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Under $40 will get you 2kg of creatine on bb.com, which is a really huge supply and you will feel the benefits of it.

Also, you have to realise when bulking the majority of your gains are going to be fat. Who gives a **** though, it looks a lot better then being 125lbs. Bulk until you are getting too fat for your liking, it helps if it's winter because you can cover up easier, then go on a cut ridding yourself of all that fat and looking shredded as ****.

Originally Posted by Siy View Post
    Under $40 will get you 2kg of creatine on bb.com, which is a really huge supply and you will feel the benefits of it.

Also, you have to realise when bulking the majority of your gains are going to be fat. Who gives a **** though, it looks a lot better then being 125lbs. Bulk until you are getting too fat for your liking, it helps if it's winter because you can cover up easier, then go on a cut ridding yourself of all that fat and looking shredded as ****.
    I get really self conscious while bulking though because I hate the bloated face I get haha, and its summer here atm so maybe I should just wait and start a proper bulk when winter comes around?

Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    PM me.
    www.youtube/ApproachingAesthetic

IIFYM

Current lifts at 16 yrs old and 177 pounds

( Dont BB Bench )
    405x1 Squat
    425x1 Deadlift

No Bullshi* Bodybuilding.

Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I get really self conscious while bulking though because I hate the bloated face I get haha, and its summer here atm so maybe I should just wait and start a proper bulk when winter comes around?
    How much weight are you gaining per week on average? If its something like 0.4g a week then lower your intake a bit so it's something like 0.2g a week. If you are specific about it you won't affect the amount of muscle mass you gain that much. When autumn hits though, go all out dreamer bulk until spring, then cut. It's worth it in the long run.

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for all that info mate Also I'm training for hypertrophy, sorry forgot to include that in first post.

Thats a bit saddening to hear, but thanks for being realistic.
    Do you think I will be able to gain 25lbs though? Obviously not 100% muscle, but with fat aswell?

Thank you aswell! I will definetly look into PHAT as thats what byou both have recommended.

Anyone else have suggestions?
    25lbs in a year is definitely possible with fat/muscle.
    Just gain 0.5-1lb per week so you won't get fat too quickly.