Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DugMug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DugMug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DugMug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DugMug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DugMug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DugMug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DugMug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DugMug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DugMug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DugMug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DugMug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DeadlyStriker View Post
    If anyone wants our team workouts, I can send them to you. I can just take some pictures of them. I feel these workouts are better for in season.
    I think it will be helpful if you post it. I always thought the intense cardio in game and in training prevented weight gain, except if you are Heskey.

zguesmia will become famous soon enough. (+50) zguesmia will become famous soon enough. (+50) zguesmia will become famous soon enough. (+50) zguesmia will become famous soon enough. (+50) zguesmia will become famous soon enough. (+50) zguesmia will become famous soon enough. (+50) zguesmia will become famous soon enough. (+50) zguesmia will become famous soon enough. (+50) zguesmia will become famous soon enough. (+50) zguesmia will become famous soon enough. (+50) zguesmia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Right here lol. I'm an attacking midfielder

mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by superkhurram View Post
    hey im a soccer player that likes to lift heavy ****

i dumbbell curled 60 lb yesterday for 3 reps each hand
    before that, i deadlifted 385 lb for ~ 3 singles
    and before that, i power snatched 175 lbs for 3 singles
    guess you can say thats a typical lifting day for me

i like to make iron my bitch

speed and power are my addiction
    this is great my man keep up the great work
    mboy

RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    is it just me or do synthetic cleats suck for touch? well its not that they suck, but more that they feel like the touch is too great. like, even if i tap the ball a bit, it goes so far away. where as leather cleats , which i used in the past seem to stick more and are easier to control the ball with. anyone else feel the same?

mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mboy19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thats good bro keep uop the good work
    mboy