andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

york 6ft international bar (32122)

Due to limited space I have been looking for a 6' barbell, I have a body solid 5' but I couldn't get a wide enough grip. Quality is far better than my body solid bar

I was looking at the Hampton bar when I found the york on wayfair, I paid under $125 after using a coupon code. There is hardly any reviews on the bar so I though it would be a good idea to post one.

To me the bar has a good knurl, not slippery and not sharp. From what I can tell the ends are held in by roll pins? and the sleeves roll ok with some friction.

I was able to get 4 45lb plates on one side (troy vtx) using a lock jaw collar, using one of the spring ones and thinner plates 5 may fit. I know on some of the other bars 4 is the max.

The only complaint I have and it is not related to the bar is that the bar had bird poo on it. Shipping was good, gorilla tape was used on the end of the cardboard tube to hold the bar inside.
    Attached Images

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the review - I've been looking at this bar and the Hampton bar for awhile. Just having trouble pulling the trigger on a 6 ft bar instead of a 7 ft bar.
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hampton is sooo good. Real commercial quality, I like the build and finish more than Pendlay and Rogue.
    They use "hard" aka industrial chrome that is not slippery but extremely durable, almost 4 years old bar still looks like new. Knurling is great too, on aggressiveness scale in between Pendlay HD and Westside Power Bar.
    The only problem as with any 6 footer is that you outgrow it eventually.

SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've had the York 6' chrome bar for about 6 months now. I use it for benching and for doing bicep curls.

For basic weight training I think it's a good bar. I'm not benching enough that sleeve space would ever be an issue for me.

The knurling is good, medium sharp. More aggressive than older era York bars in my opinion, but not too harsh. Though I wouldn't mind if it was a little more subtle.

Sleeves spin well. One of the sleeves seems to make a slight scraping and clunking sound when it rotates, but it doesn't seem to affect that rotation much. I would care more about this if it was a more expensive bar, but it's only $100.

My vintage York plates fit the bar nicely, both 70s era as well as my older deep dish plates.

Bar is 30mm, so a little thicker than normal but I like this for a slight added grip workout.

I think the bar cost a little over $100, got it directly from York. Came shipped in a nice thick cardboard tube with plastic end cap protectors on the bar.

I'd buy this bar again as it fits my York bench well and provides me with space to load plates as the area in my basement where my bench press is doesn't really accommodate a 7foot bar.

- Bar weighs 30lbs
    - the space between the sleeves is the same length as a 7ft bar. It's just the actual sleeve section that is shorter on this than a 7ft bar.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #22 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #36 []---[]