Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 220 lbs
    coachpalmz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coachpalmz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coachpalmz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coachpalmz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coachpalmz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coachpalmz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coachpalmz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coachpalmz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coachpalmz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coachpalmz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coachpalmz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit coachpalmz's BodySpace

Tired of your current program or not seeing results? Be in my KettleHell Test Group!

Hey guys and gals,

I'm currently designing a Kettlebell program affectionately titled "KettleHell" and I'm looking for 10 dedicated and motivated individuals to be part of a test group and give feedback about results, opinions on how it can be improved and the overall experience. You'll get a free copy of the program once it's finished, full support and most importantly...GREAT RESULTS. I've had some of my clients doing it for awhile and they've all completely transformed so I think it's time to develop and share it on a wider scale. I've completely re-worked traditional kettlebell exercises and developed new ones using my knowledge of physics, physiology and kinesiology into an amazing program that works. It's different, it's fun and it's effective. You'll lose bodyfat, gain muscle mass, improve your balance, coordination and learn alot of new techniques. Please send me a message or respond to this post if you are interested. You don't need a gym and you can do it outside on sunny days, which I love to do. You don't need to buy anything and all you'll need are a few kettle bells, a jump rope and a treadmill/somewhere to run on some days.

If you do become part of this test group, I would prefer that you:

1. Have no current or past musculoskeletal injuries that can be easily aggravated.
    2. Be in good health.
    3. Be moderately experienced with working out, proper form, etc.
    4. Commit to this program for 100 days and document your experience from time to time throughout the process.
    5. Have access to the few pieces of equipment (ex/kettlebells) that are needed.

What are the benefits?
    1. It's free
    2. It works very well
    3. It will improve alot of weaknesses and imbalances that result from years of conventional weightlifting
    4. It will improve your posture, flexibility, coordination, balance and cardiovascular output.
    5. It will forge your body into a lean, efficient machine and it will be INTENSE.

Last edited by coachpalmz; 12-27-2012 at 08:08 PM.

Stats: 5'10", 195 lbs
    Bradcore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bradcore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bradcore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bradcore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bradcore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bradcore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bradcore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bradcore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bradcore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bradcore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bradcore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Bradcore's BodySpace
    Hmmm...sounds interesting and I've been meaning to pick up some kettlebells at some point. I have been seeing results from my current routine and I am very happy with it, but I'm mildly curious. What are the length of these workouts? What kind of starting weight would you suggest? How much room/space do you need? How often are the workouts?