Thread: Hellpp!

tzimmer1217 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Hellpp!

Ok so I didn't know whether to post this on the supplement forum or this one, and as you can prolly tell im new to BodyBuilding.com.
    Anyways we all know in the world of sports you generally gotta take something that will give you that extra "oomph" to your game.I like to take PWO's to give me that "oomph" in the weight room. I just finished my freshman season in college and I start at WR for Ave Maria University (which is a NAIA school). However, I want to up my game. Before I've taken Jack-3d (senior year of HS before the 1,3 ban) and Hyper Fx (end of HS senior year and this collegiate freshman season). I did some research and found that Anadraulic State GT works wonders in getting you overall bigger and great focus and hype for working out. However I can't seem to find if its NCAA legal (NAIA and NCAA use very similar banned substance lists). I've been taken Anadraulic (on and off) for maybe a few weeks.

Any help on if I should take it's safe to use or not will be very helpful!
    Thanks.

SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tzimmer1217 View Post
    Ok so I didn't know whether to post this on the supplement forum or this one, and as you can prolly tell im new to BodyBuilding.com.
    Anyways we all know in the world of sports you generally gotta take something that will give you that extra "oomph" to your game.I like to take PWO's to give me that "oomph" in the weight room. I just finished my freshman season in college and I start at WR for Ave Maria University (which is a NAIA school). However, I want to up my game. Before I've taken Jack-3d (senior year of HS before the 1,3 ban) and Hyper Fx (end of HS senior year and this collegiate freshman season). I did some research and found that Anadraulic State GT works wonders in getting you overall bigger and great focus and hype for working out. However I can't seem to find if its NCAA legal (NAIA and NCAA use very similar banned substance lists). I've been taken Anadraulic (on and off) for maybe a few weeks.

Any help on if I should take it's safe to use or not will be very helpful!
    Thanks.
    the ncaa/naia doesn't ban products/supplements. They ban substances/ingredients. You can easily find all the substances that the ncaa bans. They list it on their site. Look at the ingredients list on the supps you are taking or interested in taking, and compare that to the banned substances.

DeathBySquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathBySquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathBySquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathBySquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathBySquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathBySquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathBySquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathBySquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathBySquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathBySquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathBySquats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is a great site you can login and send an email inquiring about a certain supplement and if it will cause a positive drug test.

http://www.drugfreesport.com/rec/rec-home.asp

Login details are- NCAA Division III Password- ncaa3

They usually respond within 24 hours, ignore what they say about caffeine it is technically a banned substance but only stays in your system about 6 hours and you'd need to consume quite a substantial amount a few hours pre test to fail.

That being said there are some products suitable for that extra "oomph" pre-game some products like Focus XT can yield some effects mentally but for stimulant effects a product I know is safe is Assault and its pretty decent too.
    Maxes-
    Deadlift- 565
    Squat- 395
    Bench- 300
    TOTAL- 1260

Road to 600 deadlift- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162508021&p=1257902661&posted=1#post1257902661