Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'4", 114 lbs
    ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit ballerballer's BodySpace

How are my basketball skills

how are my basketball skills, amateur, medium, above average, amazing, please rate, i really want to play in the nba

http://youtu.be/LgNMpso11k0

Stats: 5'4", 114 lbs
    ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ballerballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit ballerballer's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ballerballer View Post
    how are my basketball skills, amateur, medium, above average, amazing, please rate, i really want to play in the nba

plz, are they bad good average amazing

Stats: 6'1", 180 lbs
    OneLastChance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneLastChance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneLastChance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneLastChance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneLastChance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneLastChance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneLastChance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneLastChance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneLastChance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneLastChance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneLastChance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit OneLastChance's BodySpace
    plz, are they bad good average amazing
    I'd say above average. You are good for a 13 year old, but if you don't keep practicing and try to ride your talent eventually everyone will catch up with you. I hope to see you in the NBA someday.
    People say all of this crap about genetics this, genetics that. I will never let genetics tell me what I can and cannot do..

DCSpartan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCSpartan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCSpartan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCSpartan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCSpartan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCSpartan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCSpartan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCSpartan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCSpartan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCSpartan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCSpartan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)

no one cares.