Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I had to judge the Olympia, I thought that Kai won the first night but Phil more than made up for it in the second night (not by him being bigger, which one can see came from the line issue, but him being in better condition while Kai got flatter). One of the upsetting things, which I fumed about in my postolympia rant, was that despite the head judge lady (who made them do poses at warp speed) saying it was really "close", Phil still won with perfect scores in both nights.

Perfect scores isn't a "really" close Olympia. The odds of it all the judges all giving Phil the slight edge over Kai seem too unlikely for it not to look suspicious at an Olympia or an instance of poor judging. What I was glad about is that when Wolf beat Rhoden a couple of weeks later, it was not a perfect decision, because frankly he did not win by a perfect decision. Just like if Rhoden won, he should have not won with perfect scores. And neither should Phil have won with perfect scores.

As for the Cedric hype train, while hype trains can explode to unreasonably levels, don't forget that after the 2008 Ironman everyone was fawning over Phil to become the new Mr. Olympia.
    Frustrated at bodybuilding? Read my rant:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148817673&page=1

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BlackNumero View Post
    If I had to judge the Olympia, I thought that Kai won the first night but Phil more than made up for it in the second night (not by him being bigger, which one can see came from the line issue, but him being in better condition while Kai got flatter). One of the upsetting things, which I fumed about in my postolympia rant, was that despite the head judge lady (who made them do poses at warp speed) saying it was really "close", Phil still won with perfect scores in both nights.

Perfect scores isn't a "really" close Olympia. The odds of it all the judges all giving Phil the slight edge over Kai seem too unlikely for it not to look suspicious at an Olympia or an instance of poor judging. What I was glad about is that when Wolf beat Rhoden a couple of weeks later, it was not a perfect decision, because frankly he did not win by a perfect decision. Just like if Rhoden won, he should have not won with perfect scores. And neither should Phil have won with perfect scores.

As for the Cedric hype train, while hype trains can explode to unreasonably levels, don't forget that after the 2008 Ironman everyone was fawning over Phil to become the new Mr. Olympia.
    Exactly how I feel about the whole thing. Even the most dedicated Heath fans feel like Kai was doing VERY well at prejudging and Kai fans and most non-biased seem to feel Kai was probably better at prejudging. Only ones who seem to see this as a run away win for Phil is the Olympia judges. Makes the whole thing feel very rigged, even if Kai had come in bigger and just as sharp they probably would still have given it to Phil by the looks of it..

BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by T3mpest View Post
    Exactly how I feel about the whole thing. Even the most dedicated Heath fans feel like Kai was doing VERY well at prejudging and Kai fans and most non-biased seem to feel Kai was probably better at prejudging. Only ones who seem to see this as a run away win for Phil is the Olympia judges. Makes the whole thing feel very rigged, even if Kai had come in bigger and just as sharp they probably would still have given it to Phil by the looks of it..
    What was more hilarious was when the head judge "broke" it down for us, (http://npcnewsonline.com/view-from-t...olympia/35015/) she barely goes into any detail at all, and instead gives a watered down synopsis of the show. Lol at Dennis Wolf and Toney Freeman being "very close", but only between the two of them and not Branch Warren. Nothing on how the green goblin managed to beat both of them. With Kai, she says he was better at the finals (Helen Keller could see otherwise), but no real breakdown in poses on who beat who. Then she concludes by saying it was a "really close Olympia" and some other fluffy bullcrap. Again, I think Phil won overall, but the scorecards give any rational fan extreme doubt that the judges saw it as a "really close" Olympia that was "hard to judge", due to the dubious veracity of the statement that the Olympias are actually "judged". Just another crock of **** statement from a piece of **** organization.
    Frustrated at bodybuilding? Read my rant:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148817673&page=1

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can someone post a picture of Kai when he ''flattened out'', a comparison? I don't really see how he was flat.

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    Can someone post a picture of Kai when he ''flattened out'', a comparison? I don't really see how he was flat.
    Iceman posted one earlier in the thread, I believe its on page 2 or 3
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really fail to see how he came in flat in the Finals, he looks even harder, maybe because of lighting?

Originally Posted by Iceman1981 View Post
    In my opinion, Phil easily wins the side triceps and owns the pose. Phil had the edge in the Side Triceps in the prejudging. In the finals Phil tightened up a lot while Kai came in flat. Look at Kai and look at all of the fullness he lost in the finals.

Prejudging

Finals

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Chest and abs clearly show it. Phil is noticeably better in the second pic too.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really fail to see how he came in flat in the Finals, he looks even harder, maybe because of lighting?
    No, it was not the lighting lol. If it was the lighting then Phil wouldn't have looked better at the Finals. George tried to bring Kai in with better conditioning for the finals, which Kai did in certain areas, but Kai also came in flat especially in the chest. Phil kept his fullness from the prejudging and brought better conditioning for the finals. Just look at the pics again and it should be the first thing you should notice.
    Legends Of Bodybuilding!!! 1000's OF PICS OF YOUR FAVOURITE BODYBUILDERS!!!

********: https://www.********.com/lobofficial/
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lob_forever/
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNy...CGkj1WuOBceyFA

Originally Posted by Iceman1981 View Post
    No, it was not the lighting lol. If it was the lighting then Phil wouldn't have looked better at the Finals. George tried to bring Kai in with better conditioning for the finals, which Kai did in certain areas, but Kai also came in flat especially in the chest. Phil kept his fullness from the prejudging and brought better conditioning for the finals. Just look at the pics again and it should be the first thing you should notice.
    I really fail to see it but you can see his hitting the pose differently though and he most likely didn't have some muscles flexed at the same time because it's only a picture, 1 frame. Yet if you compare them video vs video, I think it would look the same.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really fail to see it but you can see his hitting the pose differently though and he most likely didn't have some muscles flexed at the same time because it's only a picture, 1 frame. Yet if you compare them video vs video, I think it would look the same.
    thing is... everyone on these boards will say he was flat for the night show, Farah himself said he was flat, the commentators said he was flat and you're still clinging on...

Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    thing is... everyone on these boards will say he was flat for the night show, Farah himself said he was flat, the commentators said he was flat and you're still clinging on...
    I'm trying to understand and see it , that's the point, I literally can't see it lol

And if I recall correctly, the commentators said he hardened at the night show

aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Kai was flatter at the finals, but I think some of the pics used in this thread to show this are exaggerated because Phil was standing over the line in them thus making Kai look smaller. Not denying that Phil brought it all together better for the finals though.

Regardless, the Olympia could have fairly gone to either man and it's over now so the focus should be on next year which looks like it will be epic!

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm trying to understand and see it , that's the point, I literally can't see it lol

And if I recall correctly, the commentators said he hardened at the night show
    he was harder... it's the most noticeable in his arms, FDB, MM etc if you can find those pics

EllDivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllDivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllDivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllDivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllDivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllDivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllDivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllDivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllDivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllDivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllDivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Tb0282 View Post
    Because a rear lat spread is a back pose, not a leg pose. More detail in the back would win it imo. Kai definitely has more width though, so thats another big factor with the RLS
    You dont know much about bodybuilding do you? Its an overall pose from the rear judged on every muscle in view.

Originally Posted by Jeddore View Post
    yes i must agree kai is beating phil in hair length but when it comes to bodybuilding he is not, sorry bro
    Another fan boy.

Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    Yeah he was a touch flatter but also a touch sharper, the single biggest difference in the pictures is that phil is standing massively close to the camera.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EllDivo View Post

Another fan boy.

Kai fans:Phil fans=fanboys

Phil fans:Kai fans=fanboys

Saying my guy is better than your guy=fanboy
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Looks better at the finals.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The point is he tried to come in with better conditioning for the night show and if he did he did so at the sacrifice of fullness. Meaning he was flatter.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    The point is he tried to come in with better conditioning for the night show and if he did he did so at the sacrifice of fullness. Meaning he was flatter.
    He did come in better conditioning but I don't see the loss of size between the prejudging and the finals, that's what I'm trying to say.

Registered User luckynumber13as's Avatar
    luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kai fans:Phil fans=fanboys

Phil fans:Kai fans=fanboys

Saying my guy is better than your guy=fanboy
    /Thread.
    KIK: patschick83

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jeddore View Post
    kai's forearms look invisible there, his triceps lack symmetry, phils chest even looks more filled out, kai's stomach has that balloon look, the detail in phils arms in the fdb trumps kais and if kai's legs are bigger there (which they don't even seem to be in that shot) its not by much.

cool brah?
    Phil's forearms overpower his arms too much in the FDB, Kai's may be smaller but his arm proportions are definitely better. Phil's arm symmetry is non existent, Kai's stomach isn't coming out any further than Phil's and yes, his legs are bigger.

He did come in better conditioning but I don't see the loss of size between the prejudging and the finals, that's what I'm trying to say.
    The size difference is most noticeable in his quads and pecs, they're much fuller in the prejudging photos.

Everyone else sees it.
    Spike92 is 15.

Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    Phil's forearms overpower his arms too much in the FDB,

You would suggest Phil's biceps are a weakness?
    Spike92 is 15.

Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hope Kai Wins at least 1 Mr. Olympia before he retires!!!! Kai is my Body Building HERO!!!!

Registered User luckynumber13as's Avatar
    luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dimaline312000 View Post
    I hope Kai Wins at least 1 Mr. Olympia before he retires!!!! Kai is my Body Building HERO!!!!
    He definitely deserves it.
    KIK: patschick83

KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too close to call. Really hope it didn't come down to politics but part of me thinks it did.

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You would suggest Phil's biceps are a weakness?
    Nope, that his forearms are too big, throws off his proportions

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dimaline312000 View Post
    He probably will, but then again, Kevin Levrone, Flex Wheeler and Shawn Ray never won a Mr O..hopefully that won't happen again this decade.
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?

germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FAN0FdaSport View Post
    agreed, kai just doesnt have the genetics for a killer arm shot, but i know someone...

I agree his arms aren't great. He does have a few moments when they are decent.

I think if he had more tri separation it wouldn't be as bad.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nope.

A pattern in the chaos.

Not compared to his biceps.
    Spike92 is 15.