Bigphil454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking New to all this!

Hey guys! I'm new to all this on here but looking for some advice on getting started! I'm a very big built lad have a lot of muscle but also a large amount of fat on me! I used to live up the gym and I have always been a muscley but large bloke I am now looking for a change and want to start working towards some goals but feel when I was at the gym before I was working all my muscle groups and excercising but feel I didn't seek the right help and I just went with what I thought/was told (by other gym members) was the 'way' to do it! But this time I want to do things right and reach my goals I set myself! Any help would be much appriciated! Many thanks Bigphil

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Phil,

First things first; What exactly are your goals?
    What are your stats? Height, weight, Bodyfat% etc.
    What kind of exercises do you like to do? (No point recommending something you're going to hate)

You need to be specific about your starting point and goals before you even start working out mate or we won't be able to give you any advice (and I daresay noone will).

A large part of the "Having lots of muscle but also lots of fat" is diet. Be honest about your eating habits and change them. You can't outtrain a bad diet.
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

Thanks for the quick reply! Didnt expect that!

Originally Posted by PeteratCastle View Post
    Hey Phil,

First things first; What exactly are your goals?
    What are your stats? Height, weight, Bodyfat% etc.
    What kind of exercises do you like to do? (No point recommending something you're going to hate)

You need to be specific about your starting point and goals before you even start working out mate or we won't be able to give you any advice (and I daresay noone will).

A large part of the "Having lots of muscle but also lots of fat" is diet. Be honest about your eating habits and change them. You can't outtrain a bad diet.
    Hey mate! Thank you very much for your quick reply I did not expect that I will he all my stats together etc ad reply again if that's ok as I haven't done them for a good 6 months! Is it ok to just reply on this tread again to get hold of you!? Are you able to give me advice on working out, diets and everything else i will need?? Thanks for your help and time so far! Kind regards Phil

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah no probs mate, I usually check it every day
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

Brilliant job will get it all sorted and get back to you! Cheers!