Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

texting with chick, got rejected lol.

Hey guise,

Talked to this girl a bit at school and texted her a few times, I got invited out to a bar to go drinking but couldn't make it, texting seemed to go well except for two parts. Once she texted me go to go.. who does that in texting, basically seems like, I don't want to text you anymore. And then after I missed her BDAY, I said she was welcome to come have a beer at my place and she said I could buy her one at a bar, what do you guys think misc...

Me: Won't be able to make it this weekend. But if you go to *insert bar here* I'll probably be there
    Her: Where's that?
    Me: Across the street *from another bar*
    Her: Cool. Sounds good. Chances are we will probably end up at X bar anyways
    Me: Chill. So your finally turning 16? :P
    Her: Haha. Mentally, yes
    Me: Psh, and physically? If you dress in floral patterns, you're like a grandmother.
    Her: So? Then I have my grandma swag...? I think that's the term. I'm no good with slang.
    Me: The correct term is "Swagger Jagger". God are you a dinosaur? ;p
    Her: Sounds legit. ANd I'm not prehistoric. I guess you can say I have class. x)
    Me: Class doesn't pay the bills. Now prostitution on the other hand...
    Her: That may be true but I have too much dignity and self-worth. It wouldn't work out.
    Me: Integrity is respectable. Balling out of control can't be too bad either though.
    Her: Lol. I guess not. . I got to go. See you at school.

*a few days later, had been invited to her BDAY which we talked about previously, couldn't go cos i was sick*

Me: Hope you didn't get too drunk on your birthday
    Her: It was my birthday. Getting drunk was a given. You missed out
    Me: I wasn't feeling too well. I guess I owe you a drink though, you can reclaim it sometime during the week, i have a few beers at home ;p
    Her: I think you do. Next time you should come. it was hilarious!
    Her:

Inb4 you're everything I never thought I wanted in a girl
    inb4 HBB pasta
    inb4 please respond
    inb4 OP is a *******

WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you were too hungover from getting drunk at home after suggesting a girl become a prostitute and you were too embarrassed to go to her birthday party?

next one is in a year

Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WraithForIt View Post
    you were too hungover from getting drunk at home after suggesting a girl become a prostitute and you were too embarrassed to go to her birthday party?

next one is in a year
    u wot m8?

Nah, I got invited out to her birthday, couldn't make it because I was sick. Invited her over some other time on the pretense of "owing her a drink for her bday". The following ensued in the second text convo where she said I should go out with them next time it was fun, and not really saying yes/no about coming over for a drink. Also the suggesting of her being a prostitute was all in good fun and sarcasm, she didn't really respond too badly to that. It was a playful jab and nothing else.

Seems a little bit like rejection, what do you guys think I should do to proceed?

WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) WraithForIt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    u already told her how u like your hoes 2 dress
    hazn't u dun enuff?

it was hilarious

butwhowaslegs is not very helpful. (-500) butwhowaslegs is not very helpful. (-500) butwhowaslegs is not very helpful. (-500) butwhowaslegs is not very helpful. (-500) butwhowaslegs is not very helpful. (-500) butwhowaslegs is not very helpful. (-500) butwhowaslegs is not very helpful. (-500) butwhowaslegs is not very helpful. (-500) butwhowaslegs is not very helpful. (-500) butwhowaslegs is not very helpful. (-500) butwhowaslegs is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Crackzaa View Post
    u wot m8?

Nah, I got invited out to her birthday, couldn't make it because I was sick. Invited her over some other time on the pretense of "owing her a drink for her bday". The following ensued in the second text convo where she said I should go out with them next time it was fun, and not really saying yes/no about coming over for a drink. Also the suggesting of her being a prostitute was all in good fun and sarcasm, she didn't really respond too badly to that. It was a playful jab and nothing else.

Seems a little bit like rejection, what do you guys think I should do to proceed?
    you must be an archaelogist etc

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol'd at calling her a prostitute directly after she wanted you to believe she had class. what a dick.

but it sounds like all is not lost, brah. keep working on it.
    I slow down so I can gather the power,
    'cus you can't smell the roses at 90 miles per hour

Originally Posted by FinalCountdown View Post
    lol'd at calling her a prostitute directly after she wanted you to believe she had class. what a dick.

but it sounds like all is not lost, brah. keep working on it.
    Yeah I've had problems picking up girls, but recently just started to embrace being an assh*le. So far I still need to seal the deal, but am still getting much more positive responses than just being too nice and agreeing with them. I usually get the, "OMG your such a jerk" with a smile on the chicks face and a little punch whenever I say chit like that IRL.

I was just a little thrown off by her saying gtg in our first time texting, DA FUK? this isn't like an instant messenger convo, and also her kind of not really acknowledging my invite to come drink at my place. I think she doesn't want to feel like a sloot haha. any advice guys? also will not sent archeologist text, I've sent a few other funny ones to another girl and she just calls me a d*ck. She did post a lot of smilies though.

i.e: I found this number on a bathroom stall, are you really a provider of a good time?

whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    draw her a picture her portrait, like napoleon dynamite

Originally Posted by whopperJr View Post
    draw her a picture her portrait, like napoleon dynamite
    looooold. I'm not skilled at drawing unfortunately, it would probably make it all the more hilarious. suprised no one asked for pics, this girl is quite pretty but she has like a hipster short haircut, she looked better with long hair imo.

here's a pic of her with long hair, not looking like a dyke.

bump. also gonna post a text convo I had with another girl who i've sent stupid sh*t to, so i used the archeologist line on her.

Me: You should be an archeologist.
    Her: F*ck that.
    Me: Thanks for ruining the joke delivery. what are you good at?!
    Her: Lots of things, I just don't find anthropology interesting
    Me: I'm going to tell the joke anyways. You: Why should I be an archeologist crackzaa? Me: Because I have a large bone for you to examine
    Her: You are a horrible person.

Any other ideas for other chick also, she has a sense of humor and plays a long for a bit most of the time haha.

bummpppp

KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bro your over @ssholing it up... I run a sarcastic @$$hole game but I look at this **** and you dealing with one in a 10 that would put up with that much abuse

i usually will do @$$hole thing then give some kind of compliment/nice thing so she knows you have some kind of interest and like her... got to balance it out

Originally Posted by KillerInstinct View Post
    bro your over @ssholing it up... I run a sarcastic @$$hole game but I look at this **** and you dealing with one in a 10 that would put up with that much abuse

i usually will do @$$hole thing then give some kind of compliment/nice thing so she knows you have some kind of interest and like her... got to balance it out
    I started to notice it a little bit, same thing I was an ******* to another girl pretty much 24/7 and she took it, now I don't think we're that cool anymore haha. so any idea for texts back to either girl, or what type of compliment ar you talking about.

I'm looking for a counterproposal to the first girl possibly.

just texted both girls, the second girl I was a complete ass to, the first one I was mainly kidding.

First Chick:

Her:
    Me: Tell me you guys wandered MTL until like 5am. Now that's a proper bday experience!

Second Chick:
    Her: Your a terrible personl.
    Me: I have a feeling we got off on the wrong foot, here let's start over... Hi! I'm Crackzaa.. Whats your name?

Now with the first chick, when she responds I'm going to ask her if we really have to wait until her next birthday to hang out (in a playful manner, reffering to her you should come next time!)

KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just texted both girls, the second girl I was a complete ass to, the first one I was mainly kidding.

First Chick:

Her:
    Me: Tell me you guys wandered MTL until like 5am. Now that's a proper bday experience!

Second Chick:
    Her: Your a terrible personl.
    Me: I have a feeling we got off on the wrong foot, here let's start over... Hi! I'm Crackzaa.. Whats your name?

Now with the first chick, when she responds I'm going to ask her if we really have to wait until her next birthday to hang out (in a playful manner, reffering to her you should come next time!)
    yeah looks good let me know how it goes

but on the texting it should be a little more like this

Me: Won't be able to make it this weekend. But if you go to *insert bar here* I'll probably be there
    Her: Where's that?
    Me: Across the street *from another bar*
    Her: Cool. Sounds good. Chances are we will probably end up at X bar anyways
    Me: Chill. So your finally turning 16? :P (you negged here)
    Her: Haha. Mentally, yes (she responded positive and basically took it)
    Me: I like my girls to be mentally young.. they obey orders (here your saying you like how she acts young but adding a little neg and implying that you are qualifying her as someone you can see yourself with)
    Her: Pshhhh I don't obey anyone! (most likely would say something like this)
    Me: I think its cute when you fight back (little backhanded compliment)

so basically in the texting your goal is to ultimately get to the hang out but some girls take more effort and in those cases you give negs with hints like you are considering her as someone to date

I usually like running a game when I find out what there majors I start **** like
    ooo Im a marketing business major you should make blah blah and we will become millionaires (key word is WE)

then ill progress it that with the money we should buy property in malibu beach then from there you can run some gambit of who gets what in the house and where your staying... and that she shouldnt try to get in your bed when she scared at night ;p

so basically ill run gambits like that cuz girls for some reason like living in fantasies and you can guage where you are at with these fantasy gambits if this makes sense to you lol

haha alright so It seems pretty decent. I'm starting to get the ball rollling.

Me with first chick:

Me: Tell me you guys altleast wandered MTL until 5 am. Now that's a proper Bday experience!
    Her: More like 3. It was fun while it lasted. The day after was not very nice though.
    Me: The best cure to a hangover is to simple never sober up. It's foolproof! :0
    Her: Lol! That's just brilliant! Curing all the headaches of the world, one beer at a time.
    Me: You know, I'm in Commerce. Considering our idea is foolproof, we should get it patented, I can shoot you 15% of the royalties for being here to witness it!

Second Chick:

Her: You are a horrible person
    Me: We haven't really had a chance to get off on the right foot, lets start over... Hi! I'm Crackzaa, what's your name?
    Her: Lol
    Her: Well hello crackzaa... My name is girl#2

For girl #2 I'm thinking of saying her name is quite pretty (no homo), and then asking her how she got my number in an attempt for lulz. something along the lines of "well X is a pretty name. Now I don't mean to be so straight forwards, but where did you get my number, X? "

haha alright so It seems pretty decent. I'm starting to get the ball rollling.

Me with first chick:

Me: Tell me you guys altleast wandered MTL until 5 am. Now that's a proper Bday experience!
    Her: More like 3. It was fun while it lasted. The day after was not very nice though.
    Me: The best cure to a hangover is to simple never sober up. It's foolproof! :0
    Her: Lol! That's just brilliant! Curing all the headaches of the world, one beer at a time.
    Me: You know, I'm in Commerce. Considering our idea is foolproof, we should get it patented, I can shoot you 15% of the royalties for being here to witness it!

Second Chick:

Her: You are a horrible person
    Me: We haven't really had a chance to get off on the right foot, lets start over... Hi! I'm Crackzaa, what's your name?
    Her: Lol
    Her: Well hello crackzaa... My name is girl#2

For girl #2 I'm thinking of saying her name is quite pretty (no homo), and then asking her how she got my number in an attempt for lulz. something along the lines of "well X is a pretty name. Now I don't mean to be so straight forwards, but where did you get my number, X? "
    Hahah good **** on the first girl and glad second is responding... yea like that text... go for it!!!

Hahah good **** on the first girl and glad second is responding... yea like that text... go for it!!!
    ohhh chit, second girl is cheeky. I texted her a while back telling her I got her number from a bathroom stall, and asked her if she truely could provide a good time..

Her Response:
    Me: Hello X,. That's a pretty name. I only have one question, who gave you my number? ;p
    Her: I got it from a bathroom stall

Bich is using my own jokes on me, ohhh chiiiitt

ohhh chit, second girl is cheeky. I texted her a while back telling her I got her number from a bathroom stall, and asked her if she truely could provide a good time..

Her Response:
    Me: Hello X,. That's a pretty name. I only have one question, who gave you my number? ;p
    Her: I got it from a bathroom stall

Bich is using my own jokes on me, ohhh chiiiitt
    hahah good ****... i would say something with it having to do with it must be fate
    .... how did u really get her number?

hahah good ****... i would say something with it having to do with it must be fate
    .... how did u really get her number?
    that's a good idea. She wanted to study with me for a class last semester I think that's where I got it.

"Crackzaa and girl number 2 ( or girl#2 my last name) , has a nice ring to it. This must be destiny, is it too early for casual texts(or group texts)? I mean we just met each other... (stole part of that line from a website haha) (havent't sent this text yet, thinking about it)

Girl #1:

Her: Haha! That's pretty sweet if you ask me.

I feel girl number 1 isn't really good at playing along, maybe I should suggest a victory dinner, because we are winners who are going to be business partners? what do ya think, everytime she responds with smiley faces and chit, so there's that positive side to it, but she doesn't seem to be investing too much in to the texts, or is possibly just unable to come with witty stuff haha
    Last edited by Crackzaa; 10-14-2012 at 06:43 PM.

First Girl:
    Her: haha! That's pretty sweet if you ask me
    Me: First we need to make a company, what do you believe it should be named?
    Her: Unfortunately, I can't think of anything right now. Any ideas?
    Me: Well I can't keep doing ALL the work. How are you going to earn your 15%? ;p

shhh*t, my text to second girl:

Her: I got it from a bathroom stall.
    Me: Crackzaa and Girl #2. Has a nice ring to it. I know we just met, but is it too soon for casual texts?
    Her: I cant even be serious with this hahahahahhahahahahah
    Me: (sent second chick my response to first chick by accident) First we need to make a company, what do you believe it hsould be named?
    Her: Wait what?
    Me: Well, if you can't take this seriously, you're not privy to that information.

*Queue wellthatescalated quickly .gif*
    Last edited by Crackzaa; 10-14-2012 at 07:20 PM.

that's a good idea. She wanted to study with me for a class last semester I think that's where I got it.

"Crackzaa and girl number 2 ( or girl#2 my last name) , has a nice ring to it. This must be destiny, is it too early for casual texts(or group texts)? I mean we just met each other... (stole part of that line from a website haha) (havent't sent this text yet, thinking about it)

Girl #1:

Her: Haha! That's pretty sweet if you ask me.

I feel girl number 1 isn't really good at playing along, maybe I should suggest a victory dinner, because we are winners who are going to be business partners? what do ya think, everytime she responds with smiley faces and chit, so there's that positive side to it, but she doesn't seem to be investing too much in to the texts, or is possibly just unable to come with witty stuff haha

dont push with girl 1 to much on it ... just use it for another convo to bring up and she will start to play along... you can just bring up another convo at this point

shhh*t, my text to second girl:

Her: I got it from a bathroom stall.
    Me: Crackzaa and Girl #2. Has a nice ring to it. I know we just met, but is it too soon for casual texts?
    Her: I cant even be serious with this hahahahahhahahahahah

*Queue wellthatescalated quickly .gif*
    ya man that was to forward.. and kind of didnt have the connection of the bathroom number... thats why you should of gone with "sounds like fate ;P"

but even when you say something like that or your "Crackzaa and Girl #2. Has a nice ring to it."

you add on to that part like a second part question ... like how have you been or something.... so its gives them like an out

ya man that was to forward.. and kind of didnt have the connection of the bathroom number... thats why you should of gone with "sounds like fate ;P"

but even when you say something like that or your "Crackzaa and Girl #2. Has a nice ring to it."

you add on to that part like a second part question ... like how have you been or something.... so its gives them like an out
    sh*ttt, read the update son. I edited the one you quoted just recently(didn't want to add a whole new post to it). maybe I dun goofed. we'll seee. it seems to me though that I'm taking the job of the entertainer then right? Like I'm trying to make her interested, I've noticed I'm ususally writing out quite a bit in my texts, when my other guy friends only write like 1 sentence.

That's what I want, is I want to have her pursuing me and me writing small texts back here or there.

Edit:

So once again she responded to me, and ended the conversation, I wouldn't doubt she actually does have homework.

Her: Unfortunately i can't think of anything right now, any ideas?
    Me: Well I can't go doing all of the work. How are you going to earn your 15%?
    Her: Touche. how about I get back to you on that? I have a french book that needs attending to.
    Me: Attend away! If you need me, I'll be watching over gotham.

I mentioned gotham because she's stated in the past that she wanted to find a nerdy guy, when we were talking about nerdy pick up lines, I don't quite remember how that came up lol.
    Last edited by Crackzaa; 10-14-2012 at 07:36 PM.

Me: Attend away! If you need me, I'll be watching over gotham.
    Her: Alrighty there batman I will see ya later.

If i were you id slow down on the texting... start waitin more like 30 mins

One liners texts are good for girls that text like that...

When i text gauge the girl ... personality... how she texts me... how fast... how many smileys how much! And i mimic there style...

If they ask me questions ill question back... if they give me one line ill one line

Start mimicking a little more which will build interest and connection..

Basically start playing games... wonder why u didnt text back quick etc... have the mind set this is practice for future girls... takes practice to get it down and develope game that works for you

If i were you id slow down on the texting... start waitin more like 30 mins

One liners texts are good for girls that text like that...

When i text gauge the girl ... personality... how she texts me... how fast... how many smileys how much! And i mimic there style...

If they ask me questions ill question back... if they give me one line ill one line

Start mimicking a little more which will build interest and connection..

Basically start playing games... wonder why u didnt text back quick etc... have the mind set this is practice for future girls... takes practice to get it down and develope game that works for you
    My problem earlier is that I'm an all or nothing guy, before I was too much of a push over and was too nice to do anything. Then I started Embracing being an *******, and a funny one at that but I wouldn't really do much other than that. It still had a better response than being super nice, but eventually girls would get tired of it. Now, I'll try to mix it up a bit more, but I've never been super great at texting. For this girl though I have been varying it, usually I wait about 30-mins to an hour to respond to her with the last few being 5-10 minutes.

But for the shorter texts, I don't know I always feel like I'm leading the interacting and pushing and pushing while the girl will respond pretty decently, but I never get her to chase my in texting. I think I ended pretty strong there, and the girl does and did use a lot of smiley faces. but how do you do your re-engaing?

I've heard of guys doing simple observations, "This dude in my X class smells like chit" or "Just sitting back at home drinking a beer, and reading" you know, something that is non commital and leaves the girl to respond, tell you what she's doing and/or ask questions. I'm curious if this chick will start a text convo with me. I've had points where I have a super interesting texting going on for like 2 hours but then it runs dry, it's probably because of the fact that I write so much haha. any other advice or criticism? When should I text her next? wait a few days, does she text me? haha, I'm definately getting better but I still have a lot to learn.

you completely blew off her birthday (that you had been invited to and expected at)
    because you got wasted in your room and were hung over

Originally Posted by WraithForIt View Post
    you completely blew off her birthday (that you had been invited to and expected at)
    because you got wasted in your room and were hung over
    Lmao, your such a troll.

Negged, srs.

My problem earlier is that I'm an all or nothing guy, before I was too much of a push over and was too nice to do anything. Then I started Embracing being an *******, and a funny one at that but I wouldn't really do much other than that. It still had a better response than being super nice, but eventually girls would get tired of it. Now, I'll try to mix it up a bit more, but I've never been super great at texting. For this girl though I have been varying it, usually I wait about 30-mins to an hour to respond to her with the last few being 5-10 minutes.

But for the shorter texts, I don't know I always feel like I'm leading the interacting and pushing and pushing while the girl will respond pretty decently, but I never get her to chase my in texting. I think I ended pretty strong there, and the girl does and did use a lot of smiley faces. but how do you do your re-engaing?

I've heard of guys doing simple observations, "This dude in my X class smells like chit" or "Just sitting back at home drinking a beer, and reading" you know, something that is non commital and leaves the girl to respond, tell you what she's doing and/or ask questions. I'm curious if this chick will start a text convo with me. I've had points where I have a super interesting texting going on for like 2 hours but then it runs dry, it's probably because of the fact that I write so much haha. any other advice or criticism? When should I text her next? wait a few days, does she text me? haha, I'm definately getting better but I still have a lot to learn.
    Yeah dude saracastic @sshole mixed with complimentive i think is the best game.. especially IRL that **** works wonders in parties

I think your texting is good! just needs to be calibrated a little but thats not a big deal cuz it takes practice. Took me years to figuire it out and seems your figuiring it out pretty fast.. I never had someone to help me and to prideful to take advice which took me a lot longer... I was always just running the @sshole game cuz it always got there interest and it always initially worked.. but like you I would always run into the girl just being like this Shiot is old and basically was like abuse to them.

yeah that other guys texting is just dry to me but they might just be running that game on someone they have a lot of contact with outside of texting so that works a lot of time in that situation cuz they have the most important thing .. a lot of personal contact with the person.

Yeah good you are mixing up the times... I just like doing however long they take and sometimes ill throw in the quick response then an 30 minutes then sometimes an hour so they are always like wtf!

yeah girl one seems interested but trying to make it seem like balls in her court by ending it... so next time just wait like 2 days.. start a text with something like hey catwoman!... then text for about 2 hours then do what she did to you ...end it with something like ooo got to to do this. (give her a little taste of her own medicine) then end it with talk to you later... then wait for about 3-5 days and see if you can get her to contact you... try to reverse it on her.

this process takes time but its a learning process so when that girl comes around you really like youll be able to get her with ease and now all the tricks... just look at this as practice and if you fail ... o well on to the next one and youll be better from it... learn what game works for you and dont be afraid to try new things