Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50)

It's very encouraging to find those missing weights

I was starting to becoming discouraged with my bench press; not because I couldn't to them but because they were too easy. I just didn't have enough weight to get a proper bench press and I didn't have the extra scratch to buy some more weights. I did them because it was part of the routine, but they didn't feel like they were doing anything. I thought I had more weights, but as I couldn't find them, I assumed I had less than I did. Well, last night I found them. They must have been misplaced in the move as I found them under some boxes in the storage room. I was not only able to add another 50 lbs to my bench but I can leave them on and not have to switch them to the curl bar when I do my other exercises. It's very nice to know that I will be able to up the weight and keep progressing without having to immediately drop a bunch of cash.

Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man, getting that extra weight on their must have really invigorated me because I'm an itching hard to lift. I can't wait to get home tonight. Gonna put on some Slayer, Megadeth, etc, and pound those reps out. I'm thoroughly excited and I don't think I've kept a workout routine as long as I have with this one. And it's either next week or the week after (I need to check) that I start the routine over again with heavier weights on all the exercises. I'm feelin' fantastic. Thank you guys. This place has been more help and more encouraging that any other routine I've done or place I've been/looked to.