Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Should i do deadlifts??

Like whenever i do them idk if i get the form proper maybe, but my lower back really feels in pain afterwards....and i heard deadlifts are more of a leg or hamstring/glute exercise so its not that really that important of a exercise, or should it be included??

tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Deadlift is a good full body exercises but not a "must" to be included in your routines tho. However is the compound exercises so should not be missed, if u are into powerlifting than deadlift is compulsory. Check this out http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118920551 The pain is fine if you just started deadlifting, don't worry about breaking your back just start with 45lbs bar and work it up

strengthgainr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strengthgainr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strengthgainr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strengthgainr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strengthgainr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strengthgainr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well that's the idea really. Deadlifts are good for your legs but the MAIN benefit in a correctly practiced deadlift is that it will BLAST your mid and lower back areas. It's primarily a back strengthener.

Your form will be good as long as you follow these pointers:

- Look ahead or slightly upwards.
    - brace your back, keeping it straight.
    - bring your shins as close to the bar as possible
    - use a mixed grip

Now this is the most important part:

On your way down, try not to move your shins as much as possible. You'll need to stick your butt out as you go down to achieve this. Visualize yourself sitting on a chair behind you so that at the bottom, your shins are completely vertical.

You'll feel a strong pull in your hamstrings if you do this right.

The reason you do this is to minimize the squatting aspect of the deadlift and focus on building up the right muscles. It also minimizes your effort involved so you can lift more with quality reps.

Don't skimp on deadlifts. There is NO other exercise that provides as much full body stimulation as a correctly performed deadlift.
    Triple your gains with my FREE report over at:

www.strengthgainer.com

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well it's an efficient way to work the large number of muscles that make up the posterior chain.

But tbh it sounds like you don't want to work your legs, in particular your hamstrings and glutes, as if they are not important muscles. Do what you like.
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Should i do deadlifts??

Yes.

But learn to do them right. Then your back will stop being so weak and vulnerable. That will help you with everything heavy you do in the gym or outside in the garden or workshop etc.

There are a number of productive variations to choose from if you are not intending to compete in powerlifting.

Start really light, say the empty bar(45lbs). If you added only 5lbs a week, it would take you less than two years to get to four plates(405llbs).
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes do deadlifts, start with lower weight and work on form
    U.S. ARMY

For those who have had to fight for it, life has a speacial meaning the protected shall never know.

jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)
    I enjoy deadlifts but I think safety needs to be the number one priority with the exercise because of the dangers involved. Part of that safety is using low weight for a very long time and making sure you've got help from a personal trainer in the beginning just to work on form. The problem is, there's so many ways to do deadlifts and variations and depending on basically how you're built you're not going to know whats "right" for you. Believe me, looking up on Youtube the "proper" way to do an exercise is great but not for deadlifts. Find someone around you that knows what they're doing, knows what they're looking for and ask them for help. Not a broscience guy, someone actually intelligent that knows the body and trains people for a living. If you have to pay that guy $40-50 bucks an hour do it to avoid injury.

Once you get the exercise down, you'll feel great. You'll feel more "stable", as if you have a stronger base because you will. Plus Deadlifts develop raw power which is about as gasp... "functional" as you can get.

The main side effect of deadlifting is you'll start judging people with little chicken legs and immediately consider them inferior to you in every way if they don't deadlift and squat.
    ---------------------------------------
    "Fast is not fast enough, strong is not strong enough."
    ----------------------------------------