1hottmess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1hottmess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1hottmess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1hottmess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1hottmess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1hottmess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any homeschool moms out there that have competed or are competing?

I tried posting this once and it got lost so trying again.

Are there any women out there who are competing or have competed in a figure or bikini competition and who also homeschooling? I'd love to know how your schedule panned out or any advice you can share on how to make it all work. I lift & do cardio early in the morning (5am) then add a second cardio in the afternoon. But through the day I can get so sleepy sometimes, even falling asleep in the middle of reading to my kiddos! I used to be able to take a 10 minute powernap and be good, but seems like 10 has turned into 20 and 30 minutes. They already have lots of independent-studies they can do but some things have to be taught. I can not drink much caffeine b/c of some nerve damage in my upper back. Too much caff causes pain and numbness and disrupts my sleep at night terribly. Although I've heard the comp diet will do that anyway.

Any ideas you can offer will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

SeaSiren is just really nice. (+1000) SeaSiren is just really nice. (+1000) SeaSiren is just really nice. (+1000) SeaSiren is just really nice. (+1000) SeaSiren is just really nice. (+1000) SeaSiren is just really nice. (+1000) SeaSiren is just really nice. (+1000) SeaSiren is just really nice. (+1000) SeaSiren is just really nice. (+1000) SeaSiren is just really nice. (+1000) SeaSiren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Lady and welcome!

I homeschooled my children and ran a company while competing. I did very little cardio up until I was cutting for comp. At that point it was fasted cardio upon rising. 2hrs hands on teaching. Pack up kids and go to work (they had their own room in my retail store). Having them at work enabled them to come to me with any questions. After work, I hit the gym to train (later I had my own full weight set up). IF I wasn't coming in fast enough, I would add a cardio session at home just prior to bed.

That being said, the girls didn't seem to need too much hands on after the 2nd grade. The program I was using (SOS) was very good. And to ease your mind. All the kids went to college by age 16, 2 are going for their Doctorate.

Now, I have a 2yrs old whom I will also home school, since this time I plan to do a lot of traveling. So we shall see if she follows suit in ease of teaching.