Zen212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Motivation needed

Hello to you. I finally joined this site after years of browsing its articles and here I am reaching out to its great members. As we approach the end of 2012 I would greatly appreciate any advice, comments, or feedback for a 35 year old male ( married 15 years with 3 offspring) who just needs that spark to help him put the bottle down and blow the dust off the treadmill and weights and become an active fitness guru again.... Ill even take harsh criticism or sarcasm, SOMETHING! Lol

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's all on you to get done what you need to get done. You know what needs to happen, you either reach deep and make the effort to improve, or you don't.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    You need to have your mind made up that it's something you are going to do. Without full commitment, you'll just be spinning your wheels. You can do it, but it depends on how badly you want it, and what sacrifices you are willing to make to get it.

I hope you make it.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

I appreciate that. I like the word u chose "effort". I was told once that "faith without works is dead" ...wise words...look I'm no fool , I know all about AA and the " one day at a time" and the "12 steps" and all so don't get me wrong I know all about what it takes to "dig deep" , its the actual DOING IT that's holding up. This has nothing to do with "looking better" either. I have six pack abs, tall, nice hair, model body (inherited) , cute, blah blah blah... THIS IS ABOUT MY HEALTH AS A MAN bcuz looking at me u wudnt guess that I treat my body like a friggin trash can

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Zen212 View Post
    I would greatly appreciate any advice, comments, or feedback for a 35 year old male who just needs that spark to help him put the bottle down and blow the dust off the treadmill and weights and become an active fitness guru again.... Ill even take harsh criticism or sarcasm, SOMETHING! Lol
    Keep drinking; the people that make booze need their jobs.

Do your part.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Keep drinking; the people that make booze need their jobs.

Do your part.
    ...lets not forget my contributions to the tobacco companies,fast food joints, bar owners, and straying spouses.....IVE DONE MY PART!!!! lol

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    You need to have your mind made up that it's something you are going to do. Without full commitment, you'll just be spinning your wheels. You can do it, but it depends on how badly you want it, and what sacrifices you are willing to make to get it.

I hope you make it.
    thanks man

Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The first sessions are the toughest to motivate yourself for. Once you set yourself a routine and start noticing gains/improvements, you'll find that the enthusiasm comes naturally.

Set yourself a task of training for one month to see what happens. What's one month? If you stick to it, i'll bet that you continue after that period expires.
    Accept difference. Not indifference.

flowxsss is not very well liked. (-100) flowxsss is not very well liked. (-100) flowxsss is not very well liked. (-100) flowxsss is not very well liked. (-100) flowxsss is not very well liked. (-100) flowxsss is not very well liked. (-100) flowxsss is not very well liked. (-100) flowxsss is not very well liked. (-100) flowxsss is not very well liked. (-100) flowxsss is not very well liked. (-100) flowxsss is not very well liked. (-100)
    it doesn't seem like you,re short on motivation!!

jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome.
    You can read all the advice you want but the bottom line is that no one can do it for you. You have to do it for yourself. no one else. The people here on this Forum can only show you what they have.
    I did exactly what you want to do...put the bottle down, get off my arse and changed my life. I just got sick and tired of being sick and tired. Our only difference is that I waited until I was much older than you.
    I don't regret a second of my descision. I am grateful everyday for this new way of life. The mental and physical rewards are unlimited. I may be twice plus your age physically, but believe me, the way I feel inside wipes away that difference.
    Hey buddy...welcome to a new life!
    Hope this helps..Jim

TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You either do it or you don't. I would recommended getting a grip on your drinking before you make commitments on other stuff. I would even venture to say you owe it to yourself. Lots of potential if you chose to open that door.

MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Motivation is a convenient myth that apparently excuses not even trying, along with not persevering of course.