Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mendyed View Post
    (906) If you post an ad like this " I want to purchase Olympic Weights that are in good condition, must have 1" hole "
    This is on Newfoundland Kijiji at the moment word for word

NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewfieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by morebarbell View Post
    That's interesting. I've had a few people ask "what's the lowest you take?" I always figured that if I put the lowest amount, then that's all that I'd get... or some one might see it as a challenge to try to get it lower! LOL! But my local CL isn't very active and you have to be patient to wait quite a while for the real buyers. They're much slower than the bargain hunters.
    Almost everybody who replies to my ads comes out with the same thing, "I'm a poor student, what's the best you can do?"

aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Keetman, we have a guy like that in our area. I don't think I've seen much go away from his listings(prices WAY too high for mostly junk) so I can't see how he justifies continuing to buy equipment to "flip". I have lost out on a deal to him once and it's annoying to see some of the stuff from that contjnually reposted. I filter out most of his stuff on my CL app but my automated search alerts constantly send me his stuff and as he reposts I see it in my app again. Worst part is he's only like 20 min away so very much the same section of CL as me.

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A buyer asks you for photos and you tell him to use Google image search.

Then you're actually 2x an idiot since you also don't have photos...

I could try to explain to him why searching for stock photos on the web isn't going to be good enough for me to see the condition of what he is selling but I doubt he'd understand and he's too lazy for it to matter anyway.

....It's not like its a small sum of money either. He's asking top dollar.

Last edited by morebarbell; 03-26-2014 at 04:14 PM.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your CL for sale ad has photos that are watermarked with the name of the auction company that sold the equipment to you.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉