Inspired by the "you might be a gym idiot" thread... This is intended to be light hearted. If it's too "Misc" for the equipment forum, I apologize and I'll close the thread.
You might be a Craigslist Idiot if....
(1) Your sale has no photos or your sale photos are stock photos from the manufacturer's website If your description is also poor, then you're 2x an idiot. But if you're selling cement weights, then you're an a**.
(2) Your photos are smaller than a postage stamp and/or the same resolution as the photos of the Loch Ness monster.
(3) You never take down your sales after the items are sold. Your time is too valuable. If other people still read your ad and reply, it's easier for you just ignore them.
(4) You send a one line email: "is it still available?" the same day that the sale was posted.
(5) You say "I'll take it" and then never contact the seller again
(6) You spend $50 on gas and six hours driving to save $50.
(7) You get chatty and stick around after a buy.
(8) You think it's ok for the sale items to be picked up two feet away from used kitty litter or garbage.
(9) You ask detailed questions in numerous emails before finally disclosing your ridiculously low offer
(10) You take photos of your Craigslist score and then use the same photos to flip the gear even though you're keeping the good stuff in the photos.