Thread: Pain

Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pain

Hello everyone!

- a discussion about physical pain while working out

When the moment of struggle comes, is it *really* true that if you push yourself to the REAL limit of your body, it will become (adapt) stronger much faster?
    I mean, of course that the more intense the workout is the better, but ..about those last seconds of struggle, when the struggle is so hard, when you feel heat waves of sweat trying to come out of your body, is this the goal that should be for a workout? *is this the situation that makes us adapt and reach our goals the fastest way?*

just a random video of mine I wanted to share
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZU6xSgMM2A

Pickup+Put down=Profit Averagejoegenes's Avatar
    Averagejoegenes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Averagejoegenes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Averagejoegenes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Averagejoegenes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Averagejoegenes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Averagejoegenes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Averagejoegenes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Averagejoegenes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Averagejoegenes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Averagejoegenes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Averagejoegenes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Puchkin View Post
    Hello everyone!

- a discussion about physical pain while working out

When the moment of struggle comes, is it *really* true that if you push yourself to the REAL limit of your body, it will become (adapt) stronger much faster?
    I mean, of course that the more intense the workout is the better, but ..about those last seconds of struggle, when the struggle is so hard, when you feel heat waves of sweat trying to come out of your body, is this the goal that should be for a workout? *is this the situation that makes us adapt and reach our goals the fastest way?*

just a random video of mine I wanted to share
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZU6xSgMM2A
    Really just depends on what your goals are dude. Generally speaking it's not optimal for every workout to be pushed to such a limit as it will more then likely tear you down rather then build you up. When you work out you tear it down, after adequate rest a period of overcompensation takes place and you end up getting stronger, bigger, whatever and that's what we call progress. When it comes to getting the fastest gains possible it all will come down to balance and how you need to balance it for yourself. Some people less is more, others more is more, just depends on who you are. It will take a while to figure it out but in the process you'll know more about yourself then most people ever will.
    Brb, Reading BB forums to get strongz

Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puchkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100)
    There is no fastest way to your goals, if there was a fast way to getting your goals we would all be big and have ideal bodies. Time,Patience,Dedication. I only put 90% of maximum effort into all my workouts I never push my self beyond my limits due to risks of injury, i'm not here to impress anybody I can make a sufficient strain on my body without pushing that last few reps.

bump

bump