juledMVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Few questions related to BB..

I just went to the gym for the first time since setting my goal to get shredded.

Everything went well and I had my trainer there,he showed me how to do each exercise.I did a whole body workout except the legs.I was working with 5-10 kg barbells and 6 kg dumbbells.I will eventually increase weight..
    I did incline bench,bench,preacher curls,some exercises for back and tricep exercises.

Are the weights good for me as a beginner? Does it stunt growth(*)?How much weight should I lift at max?

*I'm turning 14 in a couple of days and I'm around 5'10 and weight about 147 with 8% BF.

~Looking forward to making progress and getting those chicks.

Posting pics soon.

EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by juledMVP View Post
    I just went to the gym for the first time since setting my goal to get shredded.

Everything went well and I had my trainer there,he showed me how to do each exercise.I did a whole body workout except the legs.I was working with 5-10 kg barbells and 6 kg dumbbells.I will eventually increase weight..
    I did incline bench,bench,preacher curls,some exercises for back and tricep exercises.

Are the weights good for me as a beginner? Does it stunt growth(*)?How much weight should I lift at max?

*I'm turning 14 in a couple of days and I'm around 5'10 and weight about 147 with 8% BF.

Posting pics soon.
    Best to consult with the trainer, its correct at your age that he is getting you to start slow, weight seems legit for a first workout! I was always told it would stunt growth and waited till 16 to lift, although i think if you start with low weight and make sure to do a lot of calisthenics (bodyweight workouts) then you shouldnt stunt growth. I am no doctor, but ive been growing in height still at 18 whilst ive been lifting almost daily, as heavy and as intensively as i can!! So personal experience dictates that you should go for it, but start light and make sure you can do a lot of pressups, situps and pullups before you hit proper big weights.
    Good luck in your plans my man and remember to never give up!
    B - 230
    S - 340
    D - 450
    Genovas Witness.
    Never Negs Crew.
    Steelers Misc Crew.
    Escaped the UK.

brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ask your tainer, and your a bit young to be working out with weights. you should be lifting your body weight untill your 15
    Originally Posted by juledMVP View Post

Posting pics soon.
    If i dont reply back in a thread, PM me