dru497 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation PLEASE Help With My First Competition

Alright, so I am 8 weeks out of my first competition. It is April 27th, and I have some questions about the weeks leading up to the competition. I am currently 20 years old, 165 pounds, 9.5% body fat. I eat 3000 calories a day. I eat about 15% fats, 40% proteins, and 35% carbs.

What should I do in the 8 weeks leading up to the competition? How should I manage my diet to lose some body fat and retain as much muscle as possible?

In the last ___ of the competition I need to start a carb loading depletion/loading phase to look more "full" when should I do this and how much % of my diet should be carbs?

The last week I understand I need to do something like eat 1500 mg of sodium and drink 2 gallons of water the first 4 days of the last week and then cut the water and sodium out to dehydrate as efficiently as possible.. Am I right or wrong?

When I do the cutting, should I stop taking Kre Alkalyn Creatine? And should I do the sauna or actual cardio to lose the water weight and for how long before the competition?

I just need some pointers and these questions answered PLEASE by anyone with experience. I want to do the best I can my first competition!

Lion_Heart03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lion_Heart03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lion_Heart03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lion_Heart03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lion_Heart03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lion_Heart03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lion_Heart03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lion_Heart03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lion_Heart03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lion_Heart03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lion_Heart03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How long is a piece of string? Mate you need to break these questions down one by one if you want in-depth answers. You should have researched all this information before you started dieting, if you fail to prepare you are preparing to fail.....