windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Just carried 100lbs on my body during Montreal Snow storm!!!`

Just google montreal snow storm today!!! You'll see WHAT i'm talking about

The Buses were congested and there was a freakin snow storm!!
    Fingers Freezing off, legs feet all covered in snow it was an EXTREME workout.

I had to walk home carrying 2X25 pounds plate in my back pack AND 25pds plate in each arms.
    There was like 80 CM of snow and there was no paved way.. Had to make my own way.
    It was GRUELING 1 HOUR walk like this NO breaks!! SNOW STORM/GUST etc !!!

I just had to rant!! I had the most explosive workout ever. (Not making this up brahs)

Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's always a rush when you finish a workout whether intended or not. I gotta imagine that is sucked, but the moment you got home and put those weights down, you were like, "Hell yeah!" and it felt great.