Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What work-out program for me? (Pics)

I'm not fat but I do have body fat in my face, some in my waist, and mostly all in my stomach..I have a big belly for being in a pretty decent weight.

What I'm not sure about is, whether I should be cutting, or bulking? Cause cutting, would mean me losing more weight..and looking like a skinny muscular guy
    and bulking, I'm worried the belly fat wouldn't go and would just get a bigger belly and bigger face fat..

What I'm trying to go for is lean body (v-line abs) and some muscle, nothing too big or veiny looking, like this:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5...m2fyo1_250.jpg
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq...o0vso1_500.jpg

So which program is best for this? Kris gethin mass dtp? 12 week program...or?

(pics of me in the attachment below)
    Attached Images

Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you a beginner? You need to add mass so you could have something to cut first. Go on a clean bulk.

If you are beginner you should choose a beginner program in the stickies. Khris Gethin's 12 Week or DTP is not for beginners.

SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That second picture of the guy "you want to look like" has a terrible physique, Probably having no back giving him hutch back traps and a scrawny bird chest. I would not go for that look.

And don't worry about getting to big, you wont ever be.

Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SdvsB View Post
    That second picture of the guy "you want to look like" has a terrible physique, Probably having no back giving him hutch back traps and a scrawny bird chest. I would not go for that look.

And don't worry about getting to big, you wont ever be.
    But I think that's the point, those physiques aren't of someone who lifts, but rather someone who has an athletic build, but yeah on the scrawny side. But that's the guys goal, everyone has different preferences.

SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Koudoo View Post
    But I think that's the point, those physiques aren't of someone who lifts, but rather someone who has an athletic build, but yeah on the scrawny side. But that's the guys goal, everyone has different preferences.
    true, your right

Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lokko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I wouldn't say I'm a beginner, because I have done the kris gethin for about 1.5 months and I could withstand it. I use to be physically fit back in the day.

However, so you guys think I should start with his DTP 4 week mass program, and then go on the 12 week program?

Originally Posted by Lokko View Post
    I wouldn't say I'm a beginner, because I have done the kris gethin for about 1.5 months and I could withstand it. I use to be physically fit back in the day.

However, so you guys think I should start with his DTP 4 week mass program, and then go on the 12 week program?
    your a beginner. Pretty much anyone who hasn't lifted continuously for a year or so is a beginner or novice. The term beginner is not an insult so no need to claim to be more than one.

Originally Posted by SdvsB View Post
    your a beginner. Pretty much anyone who hasn't lifted continuously for a year or so is a beginner or novice. The term beginner is not an insult so no need to claim to be more than one.
    Okay so I'm a beginner but I can handle 12 week program by kris kethin cause I did the first month of it like 6 months ago.

Which program should I start off with now, I'm not really feeling the beginner programs in this categories stickys

Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Okay so I'm a beginner but I can handle 12 week program by kris kethin cause I did the first month of it like 6 months ago.

Which program should I start off with now, I'm not really feeling the beginner programs in this categories stickys
    What is your height, weight, and BF %?

And what are your bench, squat, and dead stats?

Self proclaimed parrot Determinednoob's Avatar
    Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    look at the link in my sig. do the allpro's routine and eat at around 15% under your maintenance until you get down to around 10-12% bodyfat and then switch to bulking.
    The floundering has ended.

CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

So basically you want us to validate your opinion that Kris Gethin's 12 weeks to super shredded massively huge mass attack with girls hanging off you and guys going "damn" program is the one for you?

Or you could follow DeterminedNoob's advice, get on a beginner program, get your nutrition in order, do it consistent and have a nice physique.
    First, Revolution
    Then, Resolution
    Finally, Evolution

SQ [450x1] BP [285x1] DL [500x1] all @ 230 Raw, Drug Free

Originally Posted by CamLeslie View Post
    So basically you want us to validate your opinion that Kris Gethin's 12 weeks to super shredded massively huge mass attack with girls hanging off you and guys going "damn" program is the one for you?

Or you could follow DeterminedNoob's advice, get on a beginner program, get your nutrition in order, do it consistent and have a nice physique.
    If your going to make me seem foolish, then please have a look at your physique one more time and then try talking with expert advice, it wont happen.

lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You need to bulk up and put on muscle. If you want help after that let me know.