rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is 60 minutes of cardio too much?

I currently do full body weightlifting monday , wednesday ,friday

And i do cardio tuesday, thursday and i was wondering is 60 minutes of cardio too much as far as cortisol levels and overtraining is concerned?
    Snatchbrah

The Wrecking Crew

Vegan crew

University Of Toledo Wrestling

@Reg3Reg

strengthgainr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strengthgainr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strengthgainr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strengthgainr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strengthgainr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strengthgainr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Depends on the intensity. As long as it's something low intensity like a walk or light cycling, you're good. Anything more intense for that duration isn't good for you.
    Triple your gains with my FREE report over at:

www.strengthgainer.com

Registered User RippedRodriguez's Avatar
    RippedRodriguez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRodriguez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRodriguez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRodriguez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRodriguez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont think it is...I do a similar routine with 60 minutes of cardio three times a week, and I have found it to be highly effective, especially is you are trying to shed fat and not bulk up.

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i think it all boils down to personal preference...I hate cardio and would not like to do that much....but if its working for you then stick to it!
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~