AAJ1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ideas for S+C Bussiness Name

Hi,

I am looking to setup a Strength and Conditioning service in a warehouse gym time environment upon complete ruin of Masters in Strength & Conditioning.

In the mean time, I want to setup a website offering exercise prescription services to individuals wishing to improve their sporting performance.

I am struggling to come up with a suitable name though. I want something creative and fun and come up with the following and be interested in hearing your opinions and suggestions:

- Edge Performance Training
    - Xceleration
    - Overtime Athletes
    - PerformaSport

I would REALLY like to hear your suggestions though!

Thanks in Advance

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cool names aside, i feel it helps to have the name be an extension of you and your business

your background, your history, your location, etc

that being said, Edge Performance is the one that stands out to me (but its really generic)

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    cool names aside, i feel it helps to have the name be an extension of you and your business

that being said, Edge Performance is the one that stands out to me (but its really generic)
    This. If you can come up with something unique to you or your location than that might be better. If not, you can go with stuff like

Edge Performance
    Peak Performance
    Elite Athletics
    Performance Prescription
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post

Thank you for your prompt reply to Thread.

You are probably right, but I want to take it away from my name. I don't feel Ashley's Strength and Conditioning sounds very professional.

I do quite like Edge Performance sounds the best from that, but open to other ideas.

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
    This. If you can come up with something unique to you or your location than that might be better. If not, you can go with stuff like

Edge Performance
    Peak Performance
    Elite Athletics
    Performance Prescription
    Peak Performance is already trademarked as a passive manual video analysis system for sports biomechanics. They went under, so I guess it might be possible.
    771/645/622 Single Ply

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AAJ1990 View Post
    Thank you for your prompt reply to Thread.

You are probably right, but I want to take it away from my name. I don't feel Ashley's Strength and Conditioning sounds very professional.

I do quite like Edge Performance sounds the best from that, but open to other ideas.

doesnt necessarily have to be your name

maybe you went to india and loved the bengal tigers there
    and everytime you think about it gives you strength thus...
    "Tiger Strength Gym"

tons of options out there

That's part of the problem, there are so many options and combinations.

Do you think EDGE PERFORMANCE SYSTEMS is too long?

It's a bit of a mouthful, thoughts?

Do you think EDGE PERFORMANCE SYSTEMS is too long?
    tbh it doesnt hold my interest any

maybe it will to others

Okay, thanks for input, I will wait to see what others feel.

Do you think Anabolic Athlete sounds like a steroid company?

PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You name doesnt matter....seriously.

All people care about is the results you get for people. Dont get hung up on putting too much energy into your name and making a pretty logo as it doesnt really matter unless you are a global business like coke or mcdonalds.

PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you think Anabolic Athlete sounds like a steroid company?
    yes. the common person just thinks anabolic means steroids.

Originally Posted by PerFit View Post
    You name doesnt matter....seriously.

All people care about is the results you get for people. Dont get hung up on putting too much energy into your name and making a pretty logo as it doesnt really matter unless you are a global business like coke or mcdonalds.
    That is SOUND advice thank you will take that on board.

I think go for Edge Performance unless get recommended a better suggestion.

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like someone already has Edge Performance Systems.

http://www.edgeperformancesystems.com/pages/cfHome.cfm

And Edge Performance Training

http://speedtrainingct.com/

And Competitive Edge Performance Training

http://gottheedge.com/

And Pro Edge Performance Training

http://www.proedgeperformancetraining.com/
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

I am from the UK, there isn't anything registered by that with Conpany House, so would that be an issue?

pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you going global? If you get that big then you can worry about changing the name. It's true the name doesn't matter that much. Main thing is for it to give some idea to what your business is.

Edge Performance Systems is pretty generic. Could be selling water purification systems for all they know.

Champion Athletics, Athletic Edge, or Gold Medal Training at least has people thinking in the right direction.

Originally Posted by pcproffy View Post
    Are you going global? If you get that big then you can worry about changing the name. It's true the name doesn't matter that much. Main thing is for it to give some idea to what your business is.

Edge Performance Systems is pretty generic. Could be selling water purification systems for all they know.

Champion Athletics, Athletic Edge, or Gold Medal Training at least has people thinking in the right direction.
    Hmm I didn't even consider that, I might need to have a bit of re think on the name front. I quite like Champion Athletics though, I will try right a list of words I associate with training for sports and see what I can come up with.

Champion Athletics
    big brand in the US

http://www.championusa.com/

Oh right, I must admit I do recognise the logo now that you pointed it out.

What about Gold Performance?

I don't know, it's hard, I do feel name has some importance, especially with a website, the name will have an impact on where it appears on a results page, and it should jump out at the user.

Right, think going to use that unless someone strongly objects or comes up with something simply incredible.

Right going start working on a bussiness model.

Right, think going to use that unless someone strongly objects or comes up with something simply incredible.

Right going start working on a bussiness model.
    its totally up to you as its your *business