trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

the ACE Exam (help) (reps)

I heard they recently made the ace exam way harder the last few years.. so I was hoping to have answers from people who have recently taken the test.

Please post ANYTHING helpful before I take it on Thursday.. like what I should focus on ETC

Thanks!
    ACE Certified Personal Trainer

titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I posted this on a thread earlier this month.

I just took it last month. It's not that hard at all. Granted there are a few things that I swear we're not covered in the material, but only 2 or 3 questions.
    I will say to be aware of:

Pregnancy and exercise. At least 2 questions.

Finding the % and grams of fat from a nutrition label. 3 questions

How much water, protein, carbs a person should have a day, during exercise, in their diet.

The rest was from the personal trainer manual. Basically rapport, scope of practice, muscles of the core and muscle imbalances (anterior pelvic tilt or lordosis), so make sure you know what muscle does what.

There was NOTHING on the test from the flash cards and hardly anything from the essientals of exercise science book. If you have the practice exam and can pass it while explaining why each answer is correct, you'll coast. Good luck to you! If you're truly thirsty for knowledge in this industry, I suggest getting NASM CPT too. Taking my exam on the 20th and knowing ACE is helping me breeze through it.
    Something clever and deep.

NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    ACE Personal Trainer Certification
    TRX

trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trev343 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks for the informative reply!! Very helpful.
    I ordered the practice exams and got around a 60 on both.. hopefully the actual exam is easier.
    im am using the 3rd edition and it is a scanned PDF file. That and only having two weeks to study might be the death of me on this exam.

titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by trev343 View Post
    thanks for the informative reply!! Very helpful.
    I ordered the practice exams and got around a 60 on both.. hopefully the actual exam is easier.
    im am using the 3rd edition and it is a scanned PDF file. That and only having two weeks to study might be the death of me on this exam.
    The exam is based on the 4th edition. I have no clue what the 3rd edition covers. I saw that people downloaded the books from bit torrent, so I'd google it asap.

TRX

passed with a 583.. was a breeze! I would say easier than the practice exams for sure.

DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in.

I've been studying for a few months and plan to take the exam next month. Any tips u could provide would be greatly appreciated
    Bills Mafia crew

Requires even more external validation than a woman crew
    Cut for 4 months to lose 20 lbs only to put it all back on in 3 weeks crew

Originally Posted by trev343 View Post
    passed with a 583.. was a breeze! I would say easier than the practice exams for sure.
    Good job man. Now it'll be easier to get other certs with the knowledge you have. That's how I passed Nasm in 2 weeks.

TRX