Sunturday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Best Running GPS logging apps out there!

Hello!

I am new to the forums so please excuse me if this is in the wrong category.

Over the past hour I've been attempting to find some good app for the iPhone which would allow me to record all my runs, etc. I do lots of running, swimming and cycling and I just need somewhere to record my efforts and progress.

What I really prefer is an app that also has a website on which I can view my workouts and additional information.

The main problems that I have come up with are that:
    1. There are only apps for limited range of sports.
    2. There is a paid version for the app AND then you have to pay monthly/yearly for the damn site!

The payment is a big issue for me. I don't mind paying once for a service, but paying monthly/yearly frustrates me.

I have recently given up endomondo for this reason. I was going to pay for the app, but then I realized that I also got to pay for the site if I want any additional features!

Any suggestions would be glady appreciated.

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Runkeeper app is great. Tracks both GPS activities and manually input activities. Free version and pay version, no subscription fees.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

Sunturday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    Runkeeper app is great. Tracks both GPS activities and manually input activities. Free version and pay version, no subscription fees.
    Exactly! I don't want a pay version. I only want to pay on the iPhone and thats it!

Registered User RippedRodriguez's Avatar
    RippedRodriguez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRodriguez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRodriguez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRodriguez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRodriguez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    RunKeeper is awesome....keeps track of running..and biking also..really cool..

llanoEST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llanoEST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llanoEST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llanoEST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llanoEST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llanoEST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llanoEST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llanoEST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llanoEST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llanoEST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llanoEST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use Sports Tracker and miCoach, they're both free.

miCoach is program oriented, I used it's "learn to run" progression. It was cool to have a program laid out and a coach telling you to speed up/slow down. Sports Tracker just logs what you do, I use it to log bike rides & walks.

/viral