Page 65 of 140 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 4176
    TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Up 4 pounds from where I started the competition but as of yesterday I'm starting a PSMF for the next four weeks.

200+ grams of protein per day, minimal carbs and fats except tag alongs in the food I'm eating.

Hoping to cut back down to 195 or less in the next four weeks and get to my low point from last year.

So sick of not getting results. Time for that to change now.

Going to take photos and start a weight log tomorrow. Going to weigh myself every day on this.

I've done PSMFs before and I know how rapidly you can lose weight.

Time to push myself to the limit now.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ShapingUp View Post
    I'm back to where I started. Now if I could only find the motivation to really put an effort into this.

I used an app called Unstuck a few nights ago to figure out why I keep doing this to myself. What I came up with is that if I treat people better, then I will feel better about myself and then I will allow the weight to fall off because I will deserve to look good. I don't treat people badly, but I suppose if I put more focus on others and less on myself . . . it's worth a shot.

Congrats you guys that won this week. Especially Sidewayz cuz I have seen on MFP just how much work are you putting in every day!
    This may come off a little harsh but just cut the BS and go after your goals!
    Lets get shredded for summer brahs

Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone on this thread that has MFP add me: Osbornezo

Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    It's not going to be too significant really but the small things do add up. It's hard to believe you're not losing weight at those calories given your current weight. If you do drop cals don't knock 500 off, they are low as it is.
    Tell me about it. I've lurked around these forums for a while and have learned a lot of valuable information, but it baffles me as to how I'm not losing at those calories. Hence why I need help

Thanks a lot for your input though. reps

Possibly just going to add cardio to put myself in a slightly larger deficit. I'm also thinking of joining a boxing or MMA gym. I have always wanted to do something like that and at this point in my life, while working out hard and watching my diet hard (even though there's not many results yet..) I am sick of being the person who always wants to do something but finds an excuse due to my body or weight. Someone in this thread posted a picture saying "I wanna be this I wanna be that, so grab your phucking nuts and be it". I'm ready to live by this and doing what I want. ITS A LIFESTYLE CHANGE BABY, and I'm not letting the scale demotivate me or stop me from my goals. Hard work pays off and I'm glad this thread is here to keep me motivated.
    - Dave

wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How does the group thing work on MFP? Is there one to join or do I need to add everyone's username :s?
    Jan 1st - Apr 1st fat loss competition (Goal - 15-20 Lbs)

12-29: 200.0 Lbs | 1-6: 191.6 lbs | 1-13: 188.8 lbs | 1-20: 184.4 lbs | 1-27: 184 lbs | Month Total: -16 lbs
    2-3: 186.1 lbs | 2-10: 194.9lbs | 2-17: xxx | 2-24: xxx | Month Total: xxx
    3-3: xxx | 3-10: xxx | 3-17: xxx | 3-24: xxx | 3-31: xxx | Month Total: xxx

Final Weigh-in | 4-1: xxx |

Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheNormalMan View Post
    Up 4 pounds from where I started the competition but as of yesterday I'm starting a PSMF for the next four weeks.

200+ grams of protein per day, minimal carbs and fats except tag alongs in the food I'm eating.

Hoping to cut back down to 195 or less in the next four weeks and get to my low point from last year.

So sick of not getting results. Time for that to change now.

Going to take photos and start a weight log tomorrow. Going to weigh myself every day on this.

I've done PSMFs before and I know how rapidly you can lose weight.

Time to push myself to the limit now.
    Psmf Does work As someone who did it for 6 weeks here is my advice.

1. You will have to cut back on workout a ton. Im talking like tops 2 days a week and not even for that long. The days Lyle reccomends For working out is on free meal day or refeed.

2. While Psmf is cool, i personally wouldnt do it again. Call it lack of willpower but psmf after i was done i expected much better results because i was eating alot less, mistake on my part but it lead to a huge binge. Im talking 30 pounds or more.

3. Reevaulate Your Marcos/Calories. Its usually just cals in cals out prob doing something? Maybe not weighing food etc...

xUrban_Nerdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xUrban_Nerdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xUrban_Nerdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xUrban_Nerdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Had a weekend away with friends and I gained a few pounds. Feel like crap but guess I'll have to bust my ass in the gym this week to make up for it!

RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    some pics for you guys,

one in black vest was before i started two months ago, the one in the black/white striped t shirt was a month in, the webcam shots are me now 2 months in, as you can tell it was only in the last month that ive started really restricting calories and hitting about 1400-1600kcal/day
    Attached Images
    forever cutting.

Current Weight - 224
    Target Weight - 190 lbs
    --------------------
    January 1st - 228
    January 7th - 224
    January 14th -
    January 21st -
    January 28th -

February 4th -
    February 11th -
    February 18th -
    February 25th -

March 3rd -
    March 10th -
    March 17th -
    March 24th -
    March 31st -

I ALWAYS REP BACK!
    ^okay not always so if i forget shoot me a pm.

"words will only get you so far, Actions will show people who you really are"

Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RugbyColt View Post
    some pics for you guys,

one in black vest was before i started two months ago, the one in the black/white striped t shirt was a month in, the webcam shots are me now 2 months in, as you can tell it was only in the last month that ive started really restricting calories and hitting about 1400-1600kcal/day
    Nice progress man, i used to workout and not worry about calories but counting them does work as you can see!

RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah i jst thought, oh ill eat a little bit less and not bother counting, but one day i gave MFP a try and realised i was actually still eating slightly over maintenance :/
    forever cutting.

Current Weight - 224
    Target Weight - 190 lbs
    --------------------
    January 1st - 228
    January 7th - 224
    January 14th -
    January 21st -
    January 28th -

February 4th -
    February 11th -
    February 18th -
    February 25th -

March 3rd -
    March 10th -
    March 17th -
    March 24th -
    March 31st -

I ALWAYS REP BACK!

yeah i jst thought, oh ill eat a little bit less and not bother counting, but one day i gave MFP a try and realised i was actually still eating slightly over maintenance :/
    Yeah MFP has helped me heaps with counting . Not too sure about the accuracy of some of the foods though

agreed on the accuracy, however i always read labels rather than rely on MFP, and i leave myself 100-200 below my target kcals for the day just incase anything is not accurate.
    forever cutting.

Current Weight - 224
    Target Weight - 190 lbs
    --------------------
    January 1st - 228
    January 7th - 224
    January 14th -
    January 21st -
    January 28th -

February 4th -
    February 11th -
    February 18th -
    February 25th -

March 3rd -
    March 10th -
    March 17th -
    March 24th -
    March 31st -

I ALWAYS REP BACK!

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should definitely make sure the nutrition facts on MFP match the food you're eating. Although to their credit, I haven't come across anything inaccurate so far. Thank the "vote up/vote down" system for that.

Allowing my well-being ShapingUp's Avatar
    ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mikegt87 View Post
    This may come off a little harsh but just cut the BS and go after your goals!
    Ha ha. Yes Sir!
    Krete77's Weight Loss Competition April - July
    Goal Weight: 115
    GO RED TEAM!

A few foods are slightly different to the packaging but for the most part its quite accurate

back to work this week, working in a food store whilst on a diet is not good the temptation can become unbareable.
    forever cutting.

Current Weight - 224
    Target Weight - 190 lbs
    --------------------
    January 1st - 228
    January 7th - 224
    January 14th -
    January 21st -
    January 28th -

February 4th -
    February 11th -
    February 18th -
    February 25th -

March 3rd -
    March 10th -
    March 17th -
    March 24th -
    March 31st -

I ALWAYS REP BACK!

BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rough week for me but I'm down to 183.8. Given all that happened I'm actually kind of happy with only a .8 loss. School and work started back up so I didn't get as much gym time this past week and had two friends hit rough patches so I ended up going out a little more than I normally allow for. I'm doing a little bit of research and thinking of trying the keto thing but we'll see.

I went ahead and registered for the $100k transformation challenge. Figured it would be good to light a little more fire under my butt.
    Last edited by BodyOfLaw; 01-20-2013 at 08:15 PM.
    May 1 - July 31 Transformation
    May 1: 209.4 │ May 8: 206 │ May 15: 204.2 │ May 22: 203 │ May 29: 206 │ Total May: -3.4 lbs
    June 5: 204.6 │ June 12: 203.4 │ June 19: 204 │ June 26: xxx │ Total June:
    July 3: xxx │ July 10: xxx │ July 17: xxx │ July 24: xxx │ July 31: xxx │ Total July: xxx

Slowly working my way down from 250+

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

MFP Users!

Not sure which entry in MFP to use for something you ate? Look it up here (http://nutritiondata.self.com/)and choose MFP entry that is closest. Actually, if you search the wording that is used by the site above, MFP always seems to have exact entries from that site.

I find this most helpful with things like meats, fruits, and other items that dont have a nutrition label.

This message was brought to you by someone who almost chit a brick when i double checked my salmon tonight.

Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    back to work this week, working in a food store whilst on a diet is not good the temptation can become unbareable.
    Ya man I know that feeling, I work at Quizno's and it freaking sucks. I manage though... sometimes
    Yes I know I am fat and weak. I'm working on it.
    I REP BACK.
    Everyone at BB constantly preaches meal timing is irrelevant. Then they religiously take a whey shake post-workout just to prove it.
    Ketosis: Because initiating lipolysis during a cut is obviously a terrible thing.
    Primal eating: Because cutting out processed foods is obviously a terrible thing.

Registered User billthekill2012's Avatar
    billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sidewayz8 View Post
    better than i anticipated. 377.2. from 384.x last week. amazing what a great diet will do! also my lowest weight in 4 years! Very happy with my progress, and proud of myself for sticking with it this long. Past attempts would have failed by now. Thanks for the motivation everyone, it helps me keep on going. Heres to another great week!
    damn good job man.

Down 24 lbs already. A lot of it is going to be water weight but still, that is impressive as hell.
    Bet your knees and back are thanking you.

billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RoWdY_RuFf_BoY View Post
    No loss this week. I stepped on the scale and was exactly the same weight as last week. I felt and still feel a little discouraged. And in feeling that way, I had a bit of a binge. I ate a lot of chicken and pasta left over from my mums bday.

This was my only binge I've had so far. 1 bad night, which I figured can't do away all my progress thus far. I've just accepted what happened, has happened and to move on and to not feel guilty cause this happens to everyone. I started thinking about the whoosh affect and all the articles I have read that could explain my no loss this week and kept telling myself that it is OKAY and to NOT throw my diet away.

But I think it's still better than my other binges. Cause I normally I would go for the worse possible foods (chocolate, ice cream, chips etc) and there was half a cake in the fridge which I didn't touch. So I think I'm getting in more control of these episodes that I'm having.

I was eating 2150 - 2200~ cals on the 1st. I went from 187 to 180 in the first two weeks, which was probably just water weight, and then no loss during the 3rd week. So I think 2200~ cals is too much or too slow for me, even though I workout 5 times a week and I have a physical job that I do about twice a week.

So I'm gonna make a calorie adjustment and aim for 2050~ cals and have no refeeds until I hit 15% BF (currently at 20%). And cause I'm doing no refeeds, I will be eating more carbs (200g+) and lower my fat intake. I should be able to fit it in just fine.

Anyone got any input or personal experiences that went through a similar thought process and what not?

I wouldn't worry about a 1 week stall. Remember that water weight can fluctuate a lot. My weight can go up and down 4 or 5 lbs in a matter of a couple days.

If you are accurately counting your calories, you just got to trust that you are losing weight even though the scale is not reflecting it.

Originally Posted by wutang9o View Post
    How does the group thing work on MFP? Is there one to join or do I need to add everyone's username :s?
    One MFP, message kelekin for an invite to the "Jan Bb.com Competition" group.
    Once in the group you can see who is in the group. Just click on each person name and " Add as Friend"

samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have any of you tried P90X or insanity? If so, what so you think about the two?

BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by samalmas View Post
    Have any of you tried P90X or insanity? If so, what so you think about the two?
    I did P90X after I first started taking my weight loss seriously. I did lose weight while I used it but to be honest I really think that was more a product of my diet since I was losing just as much weight when all I did was walk for exercise. I actually still use the plyo, cardio, yoga and stretching videos as supplements to my own workouts but I didn't like muscle group workouts all that much. I just prefer to go use free weights at the gym than fart around with bands and trying to get a pullup bar to work in my door frames. I think at the end of the day it is a matter of finding a good fitness program that you'll actually stick with and P90X wasn't quite the right fit for me. Since I am more more focused on cutting all my extra bulk than I am becoming a better "athlete," it might be better for me later on. Just my .02, though.
    May 1 - July 31 Transformation
    May 1: 209.4 │ May 8: 206 │ May 15: 204.2 │ May 22: 203 │ May 29: 206 │ Total May: -3.4 lbs
    June 5: 204.6 │ June 12: 203.4 │ June 19: 204 │ June 26: xxx │ Total June:
    July 3: xxx │ July 10: xxx │ July 17: xxx │ July 24: xxx │ July 31: xxx │ Total July: xxx

Slowly working my way down from 250+

Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gonna drop my cals down about 150 so I'm at an even 2k for this week. Also going to add in some light cardio and see where I am next week. If I start to slowly drop, then I guess my maintenance is a lot lower than I'd expect.

EDIT: The only thing I would question with my calorie counting is the chicken breast I buy. It's really the only thing that I track that I don't scan the label. I checked the site that cnh posted, and it appears to be 31 cals per 1 oz. My dinner today was 18.1 oz of raw chicken breast. On MFP it came back as 498 calories, but at 31 cals per oz that would be 561 cals. That's a good 70 calorie difference. Nothing that would change me from losing weight to gaining, but it is a flaw nonetheless.
    Last edited by Allocatee; 01-20-2013 at 08:20 PM.
    - Dave

deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Allocatee View Post
    Gonna drop my cals down about 150 so I'm at an even 2k for this week. Also going to add in some light cardio and see where I am next week. If I start to slowly drop, then I guess my maintenance is a lot lower than I'd expect.

EDIT: The only thing I would question with my calorie counting is the chicken breast I buy. It's really the only thing that I track that I don't scan the label. I checked the site that cnh posted, and it appears to be 31 cals per 1 oz. My dinner today was 18.1 oz of raw chicken breast. On MFP it came back as 498 calories, but at 31 cals per oz that would be 561 cals. That's a good 70 calorie difference. Nothing that would change me from losing weight to gaining, but it is a flaw nonetheless.
    It's more important to be consistent on MFP than it is to be accurate. That way when you add or subtract cals as your goals change, you know things will be moving in the right direction. Though of course being consistent and accurate would be ideal. In any case, since you're cutting I'd use the higher caloric value as my benchmark and go from there.

Originally Posted by deebee83 View Post
    It's more important to be consistent on MFP than it is to be accurate. That way when you add or subtract cals as your goals change, you know things will be moving in the right direction. Though of course being consistent and accurate would be ideal. In any case, since you're cutting I'd use the higher caloric value as my benchmark and go from there.
    Yeah I'm definitely consistent. I track everything that goes into my mouth. As I said, just gonna drop calories slightly and add in some cardio and hope to see a slight change. This competition is more for myself figuring out my body and knowing what I need to do, rather than doing that for the highest loss possible, cause I'm never been in something like this before.
    - Dave

I often wonder about accuracy of nutritional info on packaging. I bought i microwave meal for dinner that was roast beef, mashed potato, carrots, peas and gravy and was 315.4 calories. Seems a tad low to me

Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey guys, I need quick help to see if my diet looks good
    I been messing up with diet a lot...and best thing I found...was planning what I eat every day...then instead of finding my mom cooking and eating it all...lol

breakfast: 3 eggs (250)
    protien shake (120)

lunch: boiled white rice (450)
    broccoli (50)

dinner: 1 chicken breast (325)

snacks:
    banana (120)
    almonds (180)
    protien shake (120)

all of this is = 1615 (my goal is 1800..so i probably add somethin)

what you guys think about this? like if I do it for a long time...it really helps to prepare everything for the week...then I don't cheat and mess up my weight loss

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sammm94 View Post
    hey guys, I need quick help to see if my diet looks good
    I been messing up with diet a lot...and best thing I found...was planning what I eat every day...then instead of finding my mom cooking and eating it all...lol

breakfast: 3 eggs (250)
    protien shake (120)

lunch: boiled white rice (450)
    broccoli (50)

dinner: 1 chicken breast (325)

snacks:
    banana (120)
    almonds (180)
    protien shake (120)

all of this is = 1615 (my goal is 1800..so i probably add somethin)

what you guys think about this? like if I do it for a long time...it really helps to prepare everything for the week...then I don't cheat and mess up my weight loss
    What are the macros on that lot? Those calories seem really low.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24