Page 8 of 140 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subscribed, PM sent.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=388841&page=90

xccellence.com, theironden.com

Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sidewayz8 View Post
    Well we all have to start somewhere. Currently at 401, hoping to be near 340 by end of March. I'm going to the gym 6 days a week, twice a day. Intensive Cardio in the Morning on an empty stomach, and weight lifting at night (alternating between upper body and lower body). I've done all the math and it stated I should be eating around 4500 calories to lose weight, seems really high though. Been hitting under 2000 for about a week now. Hopeing to get new scale in the mail any day to see if it's working. If not I'll weigh in on Friday @ the gym.
    That must take a lot of dedication - good on you! I had outgrown my scales and had a nasty shock when I finally bought some new ones and found out I was 40 pounds heavier than I thought. Such is life I suppose.

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Allingham View Post
    That must take a lot of dedication - good on you! I had outgrown my scales and had a nasty shock when I finally bought some new ones and found out I was 40 pounds heavier than I thought. Such is life I suppose.
    I think we're all in shock the first time we weigh ourselves when we start thinking we need to lose weight. It's easy to look in the mirror and know your fat but when you see a big number on the scale it really hits home.

I weighed 250 when I started, probably over a foot too short for my weight...lol. I was pretty sure i didn't weigh much over 220 before I got on the scale.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MCrow View Post
    I think we're all in shock the first time we weigh ourselves when we start thinking we need to lose weight. It's easy to look in the mirror and know your fat but when you see a big number on the scale it really hits home.

I weighed 250 when I started, probably over a foot too short for my weight...lol. I was pretty sure i didn't weigh much over 220 before I got on the scale.
    I think I always "knew" how much I weighed but never wanted to believe it or admit it to myself. I've been married for nearly a year now and we're starting to discuss having a family. At 400lbs I won't be able to be the type of father I want to be. So it's time for change. I use that as motivation

Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MCrow View Post

All true.

I've known I was pretty much a mess for quite a while I just honestly didn't care enough to change. I'd try occasionally and always give up but I hope I can make it work this time. I recently had a long-term GF break up with me and I guess something started clicking. I need to fix many things, but my health should be a priority so here I am. Inevitably I will miss the first weigh in for some reason and be dropped though -.-

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hope you guys make it to your goals in 2013!!!

Best of luck
    Seek truth and reason

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think I always "knew" how much I weighed but never wanted to believe it or admit it to myself. I've been married for nearly a year now and we're starting to discuss having a family. At 400lbs I won't be able to be the type of father I want to be. So it's time for change. I use that as motivation
    That was part of my motivation as well. I gained a bunch of weight after getting married (I was round 200 or so 6 years ago)and when my wife was pregnant. My daughter was ill as a baby and had to have major cranial surgery so between the normal new baby stuff and the surgery we did a lot of sitting around and not sleeping much and ate a lot of fastfood out of it being easy.

Once my daughter's health was no longer a problem (she recovered very well) I never came out of the sedinatry routine. Then one day I started thinking of my grandfather who died at 55 because he was obese (basically built the same way I was at 250 and about the same height) and had about 6 heart attacks before he died.

I didn't want to do that to my wife and daughter.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Humans are very good at self-deception. You get used to seeing yourself in the mirror, without noticing weight gain, hence it "creeping up on you." I remember a time I looked at pictures of myself and felt like I was looking at a stranger. It was a strange and negative feeling, but it motivated me to change. To reclaim what was once mine. Most people are just in denial, and unfortunately they stay that way until they're obese or mobidly obese.

KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Happy new year guys! Let's get this show on road .
    Pokemon X and Y crew FC: 5215-0470-3034 (X)

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Itt, tl;dr
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

ThenPlayOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    PM sent! Currently 164.6, down from a high of 186 and now shooting for 140 by April 1st. Happy New Year and best of luck for 2013!

Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Already so much motivation going through this thread. Really hope it keeps me steadfast! Happy New Years from Afghanistan!

Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    PM sent. IN on this.

Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well we all have to start somewhere. Currently at 401, hoping to be near 340 by end of March. I'm going to the gym 6 days a week, twice a day. Intensive Cardio in the Morning on an empty stomach, and weight lifting at night (alternating between upper body and lower body). I've done all the math and it stated I should be eating around 4500 calories to lose weight, seems really high though. Been hitting under 2000 for about a week now. Hopeing to get new scale in the mail any day to see if it's working. If not I'll weigh in on Friday @ the gym.
    I started at close to 400 lbs, so all the power to you. The thing is, if you get tired doing that much gym work, just take a day. Don't push yourself to the point of exhaustion. Diet is still 80% of your weight loss. Also 4500 is really excessive. If you try the first two weeks at 3000, you might even find your weight drop might be slow after the water weight drop off. The thing about the BMR scales is that the more you weigh, the more inaccurate it is, because it works exponentially while people do not. (e.g. if a 180lb person maintains at 2000 calories, a 360lb person does not maintain at 4000 calories, but the calculator would have you believe this is a straight equation) The benefit of 100 year old scientific formulas done in labs with average weight people. So yeah, trust me on this one. The reality is simple - the higher your weight, the easier it is to lose in greater amounts. So you might easily have a lot of 5 lb loss weeks. But you won't at 4500 cal.
    START: xxx.x | 10-6: xxx | 10-13: xxx | 10-20: xxx | 10-27: xxx | Month Total: xx
    11-3: xxx| 11-10: xxx | 11-17: xxx | 11-24: xxx | Month Total: xx
    12-1: xxx | 12-8: xxx | 12-15: xxx | 12-22: xxx | 12-29: xxx | Month Total: xx
    Total Loss:

BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    PM sent - Starting off at a round 187. Let's see if I can't hit 165!
    May 1 - July 31 Transformation
    May 1: 209.4 │ May 8: 206 │ May 15: 204.2 │ May 22: 203 │ May 29: 206 │ Total May: -3.4 lbs
    June 5: 204.6 │ June 12: 203.4 │ June 19: 204 │ June 26: xxx │ Total June:
    July 3: xxx │ July 10: xxx │ July 17: xxx │ July 24: xxx │ July 31: xxx │ Total July: xxx

Slowly working my way down from 250+

theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I ****ed up , had 1 beer on an empty stomach and starting eating chocolates, pudding and mozarella cheese. Was on my way to mcdoanlds too but they were closed. going to fast tomorrow to mitigate.
    I'm guessing my weight is probably 157.3 right now.
    Goal is 140 but with just diet and no motivation due to surgery it won't be easy.
    :)

Im fat and overweight, what do I do? Lift heavy and eat well.
    Im skinny and need to put muscle on, what do I do? Lift heavy and eat well.
    I have loose skin, how do I get rid of it? Lift heavy and eat well.
    My GF cheated on me, my worlds ending what do I do? Lift heavy and eat well.
    My Daughters boyfriend is a gang member who is leading her astray, what do I do? Lift heavy and eat well.

I'm 10k in debt, what do I do? You know the drill. No excuses.

Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kelekin View Post
    I started at close to 400 lbs, so all the power to you. The thing is, if you get tired doing that much gym work, just take a day. Don't push yourself to the point of exhaustion. Diet is still 80% of your weight loss. Also 4500 is really excessive. If you try the first two weeks at 3000, you might even find your weight drop might be slow after the water weight drop off. The thing about the BMR scales is that the more you weigh, the more inaccurate it is, because it works exponentially while people do not. (e.g. if a 180lb person maintains at 2000 calories, a 360lb person does not maintain at 4000 calories, but the calculator would have you believe this is a straight equation) The benefit of 100 year old scientific formulas done in labs with average weight people. So yeah, trust me on this one. The reality is simple - the higher your weight, the easier it is to lose in greater amounts. So you might easily have a lot of 5 lb loss weeks. But you won't at 4500 cal.
    I totally agree. 4500 is way to high. I will not go over 3000, but will give every attempt to stay under 2000 after deducting the calories i burn at the gym. I give myself rest days, everybody needs them. I try to take it easy for the most part, with enough rest between sets, but try to push myself at the same time, if that makes sense. If i can get a few 5lb loss weeks i'll be super happy.

Again, good luck to everyone, keeping each other motivated should be part of the success here!

TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In, sent PM and subbed

Edit: The sent box under private messages does not show that I sent a PM, anyone help?

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TGDWN View Post
    In, sent PM and subbed

Edit: The sent box under private messages does not show that I sent a PM, anyone help?
    I got it.
    www.grazethesky.com

Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    About to start this cut and I get sick How typical! Gotta try my best to stay in a deficit while feeling like **** and looking to eat.

On a positive note, glad to see so much motivation in this thread.
    - Dave

TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    I got it.
    Sweet, thanks!

Oh and also are weigh ins due every Tuesday since that is the start date or will it move to a different day once it gets going?

solarplexis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solarplexis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solarplexis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solarplexis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am in
    Jan 1 - Apr 1 Fat Loss Comp
    1-1: 190lbs | 1-8: xxx | 1-15: xxx | 1-22: xxx | 1-29: xxx | Month Total:
    2-5: xxx | 2-12: xxx | 2-19: xxx | 2-26: xxx | Month Total:
    3-5: xxx | 3-12: xxx | 3-19: xxx | 3-26: xxx | Month Total:
    4-1: xxx

Happy New Year to all. May it bring you happiness.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TGDWN View Post
    Sweet, thanks!

Oh and also are weigh ins due every Tuesday since that is the start date or will it move to a different day once it gets going?
    Every Sunday.
    www.grazethesky.com

3 hours left for submissions.
    www.grazethesky.com

Thought you should know. devices's Avatar
    devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In and subbed.
    Tip to Lose Weight:
    Using only your head, look left.
    Now look right.
    Now repeat exercise as many times as necessary when offered food.

BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    8 pm on New Years Eve and I'm taking my dog for a walk.

feelswhateverman

HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've yo-yo'ed like 3 times now after losing close to 20kg of fat and being in tip top shape. This times gonna be the last time for sure. Thanks for giving me more motivation.

HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HighlyPotent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Weigh IN's are on Sundays.
    so for us brahs in australia, we gotta post weigh ins on our mondays right?

triddle2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Am I in?

3 hours left for submissions.
    Triddle2. 192. 2013 weight loss camp

Same. Nothing in sent items folder
    Jan 1st - Apr 1st fat loss competition:
    12-30: 192 | 1-6: 185 | 1-13: xxx | 1-20: xxx | 1-27: xxx | Month Total: xxx
    2-3: xxx | 2-10: xxx | 2-17: xxx | 2-24: xxx | Month Total: xxx
    3-3: xxx | 3-10: xxx | 3-17: xxx | 3-24: xxx | 3-31: xxx | Month Total: xxx