Page 137 of 140 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,110 of 4176
    Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AshTJ View Post
    Down to 67kg from 68.5kg over the last month. Starting to ease up a bit on the calorie deficit because people have been saying I'm getting too skinny. Not sure that I believe them, it feels like I still have a bit of fat on my pecs and around my belly button but they INSIST it is just skin.
    If you post pics we can give our opinion
    LEO

anonymous
    Is today the last weight in for this competition?

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JarrodJS View Post
    Is today the last weight in for this competition?
    Nope.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

anonymous
    Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    Nope.
    Sweet. Have to be sub 200 for next week then

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Biggest weight loss in a long time, but I did stop my creatine due to my final weigh in for my work competition on Wednesday. Down to 7.4 lbs to 225.8. Good luck to everyone in the last week. I won't be in the next comp, my cuts going to end April 19th. Here's a pic from the other day.

TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

Less mead, more wenches Vikingly's Avatar
    Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm 2lbs down, would have probably been more if I hadn't gone out to my mates birthday party at a chinese buffet on thurs, but hey result!

Brb living off tuna for the final week.
    81lbs down, 36 to go.

'Just last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick'
    Muhammad Ali

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    Biggest weight loss in a long time, but I did stop my creatine due to my final weigh in for my work competition on Wednesday. Down to 7.4 lbs to 225.8. Good luck to everyone in the last week. I won't be in the next comp, my cuts going to end April 19th. Here's a pic from the other day.

you look strong. GJDM
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    you look strong. GJDM
    Thanks, it's been a long way coming and I still have a ways to go. I don't know if I ever posted my starting pic but I'll throw it up.

TEAM DEMON

stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks, it's been a long way coming and I still have a ways to go. I don't know if I ever posted my starting pic but I'll throw it up.
    Congratulations on your AMAZING transformation!
    Very inspirational!

anonymous
    Holy crow! nice!

Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hahaha holy f*ck! I have fallen to second but i cant believe how much sidewayz dropped this week! Good effort man you deserve first as you have stuck to this through the ups and downs. Really good to see

webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000)

OMG Amazing job!

Thanks guys. It just takes consistency, one day or a meal, or even a week won't mess you up unless you let it. I went on an all inclusive vacation over thanksgiving and totally let loose knowing that it would set me back. When I got back, I had gained 18lbs but I just hopped right back on my calories that I was at before the trip and didn't let it phase me. Set me back about a month but I was ready for that. It's so easy to throw in the towel after a setback but you just have to forget it and keep pushing. I have no doubt all of you will reach your goals, everyone who has made it this far obviously has their minds in the right place. Good luck in the next comp, I'll be checking in on you all!!
    TEAM DEMON

Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sidewayz can you tell me how you lost 15lbs in 1 week? I would love to hit my next big milestone by my birthday in 13 days

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Osbornezo View Post
    Sidewayz can you tell me how you lost 15lbs in 1 week? I would love to hit my next big milestone by my birthday in 13 days
    I´d not worry about the lbs lost and rather check the % of lost relative to your weight. You are miles ahead in that department :P

Epic curjo, just epic! Clean bulk time now?

Forgot to adjust my diet once I passed 250lbs mark(doing DP keto), from today eating only 3 eggs in the morning instead of 5. Need to be 245 by the end

Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I quit my job today at mcdonald...a horrible job but still glad that i had it
    Made me realize how i should never ever eat fast food in my life again cuz its just horrible
    A frozen burger that is cooked in 30 seconds can never be good

I also realized that no matter how much i cheat or mess up on my diet, it only gets better and never sets me back....because right now its like im living a new life

See you all in next competition...i forgot to submit last week so im just not gonna submit lol

Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Sideways, so good to see you back in full weight loss mode!

Curjo, your transformation looks amazing, congratulations to the results and the mindset that got you there!

This week has been good for me, re-introduced some cardio (dancing, zumba) and enjoying it. It is strange but the videos that usually left me quite tired and out of breath seem to have become a lot less strenuous over the last couple months since I last did them. Weightwise, yesterday I was up 2 lbs, today I am down 3, go figure. I think I am starting to trust my weekly average more and not to worry as long as that is moving down in trend week by week. I keep thinking that I could do this better though, push harder and that is what I want to try for the next competition until summer, to see what I can get if I give it my best effort.

Look forward to see everyone's final results at the finish line!

S*it!!! Well done man!

Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Osbornezo View Post
    I lost some more water weight, I think that was the main part. I was drinking Bout 200oz of water a day for 3 days to flush out my system. I also couldn't kill the craving of grilled chicken salads this week. So that was my main good source everyday for several meals. I just couldn't get enough of the good stuff.

But like schnitzel said, when we look at percentage lost you're miles ahead. There's no way I'm gonna catch you in that aspect unless I drop like 30lbs this week. Lol.

Challenge accepted
    Brb gonna starve myself all week

Everyone whose stuck with it has done an amazing job. Hope we all transfer to next comp and keep it going. Ill be posting updated pics of myself next week to show the progress I've made in this comp. I started off around 415 dec 17 last year. If I can weigh in at 340 next Sunday ill be happy happy happy like Phil Robertson! I mean dropping 75lbs in 3 1/2 months is a heck of a feat.
    Highest 415 -- Lowest 8 (July 84) -- Current 343.7

Jan 1st - Apr 1st fat loss competition:
    12-30: 401 | 1-6: 399 | 1-13: 384.8 | 1-20: 377.2 | 1-27: 373.4 | Month Total: 27.6
    2-3: 376.4 | 2-10: 370.8 | 2-17: 371.6 | 2-24: 366.5 | Month Total: 9.9
    3-3: 361.6 | 3-10: 363.8 | 3-17: 358.8 | 3-24: 343.7 | 3-31: xxx | Month Total: xxx
    Final Weigh-in | 4-1: xxx |

Former 400lb+ Club! <-- Never ever again!

cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Damn man.

I'm not even in this comp, I just stopped in to see how folks were doing. INSANE transformation. Grats!

+repped
    Former nearly-300-lb club.

There is life, and there is death, and the difference between either one is one single breath.

Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I believe HOLY EFFIN SH*$ sums it up about right. That's one amazing transformation. Awesome job dude! Like seriously, mind blown! Just goes to show what dedication can heart can make people do if they want it bad enough. Again, awesome job!

12-30: 401 | 1-6: 399 | 1-13: 384.8 | 1-20: 377.2 | 1-27: 373.4 | Month Total: 27.6
    3-3: 361.6 | 3-10: 363.8 | 3-17: 358.8 | 3-24: 343.7 | 3-31: xxx | Month Total: xxx

Thanks again everyone, it really means a lot. To answer schnitzl, yes I will be transitioning into a clean bulk/maintenance after my buddies weddi g on April 19th. I still have quite a bit of fat but my trainer doesn't want to cut calories any lower right now so we will be trying to rehab my metabolism with minimal if and weight gain. Don't want to lose any of my hard earned muscle cause I don't have enough to sacrifice! I'm anywhere from 22-28% body fat according to my calculations. My last dexa scan in December showed me at 168lbs of lbm, so if I keep that the same it puts me at 26% if my lbm stayed the same so I think I'm pretty close to that. I'm having another scan done on April 20th to have and end point/starting point for my cut and bulk respectively.
    TEAM DEMON

webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lizz83 View Post
    Hey Sideways, so good to see you back in full weight loss mode!

Curjo, your transformation looks amazing, congratulations to the results and the mindset that got you there!

This week has been good for me, re-introduced some cardio (dancing, zumba) and enjoying it. It is strange but the videos that usually left me quite tired and out of breath seem to have become a lot less strenuous over the last couple months since I last did them. Weightwise, yesterday I was up 2 lbs, today I am down 3, go figure. I think I am starting to trust my weekly average more and not to worry as long as that is moving down in trend week by week. I keep thinking that I could do this better though, push harder and that is what I want to try for the next competition until summer, to see what I can get if I give it my best effort.

Look forward to see everyone's final results at the finish line!

Zumba is so fun! That shows your progressing. It's good to change it up so i have a variety of dvds of different programs Zumba, my kids have those dance vids for wii and i bought a Tony Little buns and thighs dvd for $1 from Giant Tiger lolol. He's so annoying but it's a good workout that burns good cals. I really want the Brazillian Butt lift program and that guy who's cardio centers around abs/core, can't remember atm.

Same here with the weight, watch it all week and take the lower number if i maintain it for like 4-5 of 7 days. Swear it takes one salty dinner to "put on" 3 lbs but then it always goes away. Make my cheat early in the week if possible

Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sidewayz8 View Post
    You live in PA, that's not too far from DC, you should get tickets! Think they go on sale tomorrow. OZIL is beast, especially at his young age he's gonna do many great things. My favorite player is KLOSE, that dude is a goal scoring machine!

Yes they are! Hopefully they'll live up to all the hype and actually win a trophy soon!
    You know what, you said about this, and I thought about it and I think I'm actually going to get tickets. I really love the German national team and I doubt many chances will arise that I'll be able to see them, especially with current line up. I have the chance to see them so I'm gonna do it I'm so excited about it. Even though the USA is probably going to get smashed haha
    - Dave

Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizz83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by webgodess View Post
    Zumba is so fun! That shows your progressing. It's good to change it up so i have a variety of dvds of different programs Zumba, my kids have those dance vids for wii and i bought a Tony Little buns and thighs dvd for $1 from Giant Tiger lolol. He's so annoying but it's a good workout that burns good cals. I really want the Brazillian Butt lift program and that guy who's cardio centers around abs/core, can't remember atm.
    Hip-hop Abs by Shaun T? I have that and it is quite easy. Insanity was too much for me - weight vs joints - so I tried that one as an alternative. I like the total body work out session. The rest felt sometimes strange for my back but some of it is fun for light dancing around, kind of like zumba but less intense ... but I don't feel tired/sweaty form it so have not used it much. Mixing different dancing tapes around in between strength training days helps me not to get too bored. Please do share if you try the butt lift thing.

Originally Posted by Allocatee View Post
    You know what, you said about this, and I thought about it and I think I'm actually going to get tickets. I really love the German national team and I doubt many chances will arise that I'll be able to see them, especially with current line up. I have the chance to see them so I'm gonna do it I'm so excited about it. Even though the USA is probably going to get smashed haha
    reading this, made me LOL. I'm from Germany, born and raised, and the colors flow through my veins. I can't go home because the tickets for a plane are just outrageous these days. So when I heard the Nationalmanschaft (:-) is coming i told the wife if I lose 75lbs by end of April (I was 415 at the time) i would treat my self to go see them play, regardless of where in the US the game will be held. I've known about the game since December, there were rumors flying around many German sport sites I keep up with. I live in GA, and I'm headed to DC June 1-4, got hotel reservations already made just east of DC in MD. Excited doesn't even begin to sum up how I fell about going. Seeing Reus, Gotze, Ozil and Co live on the pitch is a dream come true. And yea, the USA better get smashed, lol :-)

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Arrow Tournament Announcement

Good evening all!

Well surprisingly we lost another 6 people this week! We have one week left! Congrats to all that have made it. Be sure to get into the next comp.
    Sorry for making this short and sweet, heading off to bed. But good luck to everyone in this last week and I'll see you all at the finish line! Take care!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...sRTZkNEE#gid=9

www.grazethesky.com

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I should be 3rd and i find this offensive

Krete, an idea popped into my head today. 1st and 2nd place become the leaders for the 2 teams in the next comp? provide motivation etc?

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Creatine while cutting?! Teach me your ways!

Awesome job though. I wish i looked that good at your weight. And that i was a bit taller lol
    LEO