Page 71 of 140 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 4176
    Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i just checked the leadership board: i am 4th!

but from the bottom

ok, fuq it. i have actually GAINED weight since this started. time to get serious with the calorie counting/training. time to kick this into 6th year.

webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheNormalMan View Post
    Day 01: 205.6#
    Day 02: 204.2#

Deep breaths and one meal at a time.
    One meal. One pound.

Originally Posted by Iusedtobefat99 View Post
    It's been twenty below F for the past 2 days here : ) Still got plenty of walking in. My core actually overheats even at this temp it's just the face that takes a beating

and YES, I am mirin those bodies lol
    No joke! Omg my face burns. Need to grab a scarf before leaving home. It's not like I just moved here...you'd think I'd know that. lol

Originally Posted by Sidewayz8 View Post
    Went clothes shopping yesterday. Sadly, found hardly anything in stores. Most places stopped just one single size before what I needed in pants and shirts. After all the hard work I've put in, and the 40ishlbs I've dropped since starting my journey it was kind of depressing. So, today I used that for motivation and worked the hardest I've ever worked in my whole life in the gym doing my cardio... I will succeed as everyone else on here. Today I told my mind to shut up, and my butt to hurry and fit in smaller clothes :-)
    Don't go buying clothes too early unless you need them, you will just end up needing new clothes in a few months. I used to get so discourage by no one having my size and those that did(all 2 of them!) were mostly sold out.

NOTHING in this whole entire journey felt better than finally being down at a size that I could not only find at more stores, but it was the size range that seemed to always have a decent quantity on the rack.

Originally Posted by Schnitzl View Post
    Love how committed Sidewayz8 is, gives me motivation to keep going too.
    Agreed!

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

PSMF Day 03

Day 03: 203.2#

Feeling a bit tired today overall.

Not eating carbs and reducing my calories so suddenly always throws me for a loop.

It's starting to get tougher and I know I have a tough journey ahead of me but I'm going to stay strong and make this happen.

One day, one meal at a time.

All I can do at this point.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Not eating carbs and reducing my calories so suddenly always throws me for a loop.

It's starting to get tougher and I know I have a tough journey ahead of me but I'm going to stay strong and make this happen.

Interested to see how it goes for you. PSMF is my backup plan if I get to March 10th and don't see the results I want (have specific goals to be completed by April 10th).

If you make a separate log for your PSMF you can count me in, otherwise I'll keep an eye out in this thread. Best of luck bro, stay strong.

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deebee83 View Post
    Interested to see how it goes for you. PSMF is my backup plan if I get to March 10th and don't see the results I want (have specific goals to be completed by April 10th).

If you make a separate log for your PSMF you can count me in, otherwise I'll keep an eye out in this thread. Best of luck bro, stay strong.
    If I can stay focused on it for more than a couple days I can usually get some really good results. The problem for me like always is the consistency.

I'm not going to make a separate log this time around. Hardly anyone seems to read them anyways.

This thread is great support so I'll document my progress, success or failure in here.

Hoping to be under 200 by this weekend. Finally make some progress since the start of the year.

wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much protein are you taking in? What does your deficit work out to be?

I tried and failed psmf so many times. Was too stubborn to move on despite it not working for me. Best of luck to you!
    Jan 1st - Apr 1st fat loss competition (Goal - 15-20 Lbs)

12-29: 200.0 Lbs | 1-6: 191.6 lbs | 1-13: 188.8 lbs | 1-20: 184.4 lbs | 1-27: 184 lbs | Month Total: -16 lbs
    2-3: 186.1 lbs | 2-10: 194.9lbs | 2-17: xxx | 2-24: xxx | Month Total: xxx
    3-3: xxx | 3-10: xxx | 3-17: xxx | 3-24: xxx | 3-31: xxx | Month Total: xxx

Final Weigh-in | 4-1: xxx |

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well I am having another non-progress week so far. Stress, family issues and still not keeping diet number one priority by having too much comfort food is getting me this week. I keep saying that I got to snap out of this and I will sooner or later. Just hope it’s the “sooner”.

whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Got to stay mentally tough!

I am curious if anyone has any low calorie foods that help subside urges. I had to have something sweet the other day, so I picked up a box of the Special K Chocolate pastry crisps (100cal/2) and they were surprisingly good. I also keep 100cal bags of popcorn handy when watching games on television. Most of time I eat fairly clean, but these have kept me off the ledge a few times.
    Grinding it out and trying to get better.

June 2014 - 330 lbs
    August - Under 300 and never going back

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whitefire98 View Post

I am curious if anyone has any low calorie foods that help subside urges. I had to have something sweet the other day, so I picked up a box of the Special K Chocolate pastry crisps (100cal/2) and they were surprisingly good. I also keep 100cal bags of popcorn handy when watching games on television. Most of time I eat fairly clean, but these have kept me off the ledge a few times.
    Sugar free jello + whipped cream is my go to when craving sweets

DamianMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am curious if anyone has any low calorie foods that help subside urges.
    Big bowl of spinach (~125g) with 1 tbsp of Caesar Dressing and 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice. About 100 calories. Throw in 150g of Shrimp for protein and it's just over 200 calories. Not exciting, but takes awhile to eat and fills me up.

Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    Sugar free jello + whipped cream is my go to when craving sweets
    Nice. Sugar free chocolate fudge jello with a scoop protein powder, excellent for the sweet tooth.

wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Peanut butter overrides all cravings. Guaranteed!

12-29: 200.0 Lbs | 1-6: 191.6 lbs | 1-13: 188.8 lbs | 1-20: 184.4 lbs | 1-27: 184 lbs | Month Total: -16 lbs

Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Was at the gym this morning and halfway through my normal routine i was asked to join in one of the hour long boxing classes as there was one person without a partner, reluctantly i said yes and was rewarded with a very good workout and a very good looking partner win win for me

Registered User billthekill2012's Avatar
    billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Protein Fluff

Shrataki Noodles (ZERO CALORIES)

Originally Posted by wutang9o View Post
    How much protein are you taking in? What does your deficit work out to be?

I tried and failed psmf so many times. Was too stubborn to move on despite it not working for me. Best of luck to you!
    My goal is 200 or more grams of protein per day with carbs and fats only being the tag alongs and a few servings of fish oil and whatever carbs are in the veggies I eat.

I'd say right now my deficit works out to be close to 1500 on days I don't workout and probably 2000 or a little over on the few days a week I lift.

I'm cycling on EC atm so that helps keep my hunger in check.

Not worried about losing muscle or strength. I've done these types of short diets before and they work very well for short periods of no more than a few weeks.

I don't think long term physically or especially mentally that these extreme types of diets are conducive to good health.

But every so often you have to sprint along the marathon of health and weight loss.

Allowing my well-being ShapingUp's Avatar
    ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MallyOnSwole View Post
    ....my 1st child being born is all the more reason i want to kick my self into shape
    Hey Congratulations!
    Krete77's Weight Loss Competition April - July
    Goal Weight: 115
    GO RED TEAM!

How long is short? Till the rest of this comp?

Not too sound too critical or harsh, but not caring if you lose muscle seems a bit silly to me considering how hard it is to build it in the first place.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

cottage cheese + sweet & low or splenda with cinnamon.

i'm telling you, its like eating candy. very healthy and low cal
    www.grazethesky.com

RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by billthekill2012 View Post
    Looked into those shirataki noodles a few times although i find theyre quite hard to find in the UK, what are they like? as in taste..
    forever cutting.

Current Weight - 224
    Target Weight - 190 lbs
    --------------------
    January 1st - 228
    January 7th - 224
    January 14th -
    January 21st -
    January 28th -

February 4th -
    February 11th -
    February 18th -
    February 25th -

March 3rd -
    March 10th -
    March 17th -
    March 24th -
    March 31st -

I ALWAYS REP BACK!
    ^okay not always so if i forget shoot me a pm.

"words will only get you so far, Actions will show people who you really are"

caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you guys fold or crumple your toilet paper before you wipe?

I think its weird if you don't fold.

Originally Posted by wutang9o View Post
    How long is short? Till the rest of this comp?

Not too sound too critical or harsh, but not caring if you lose muscle seems a bit silly to me considering how hard it is to build it in the first place.
    I never said I didn't care about losing muscle. I said I'm not worried about losing muscle.

Of course I care if I lose any of my muscle mass. I've worked hard for it and besides having an extra 15-20 pounds of fat I still need to lose, I am more than happy with the muscle development that I have now.

And I'm only doing this diet this intensely until around Valentine's Day. Have fun plans that week and I'm not going to let an intense diet derail my entertainment.

RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if my scales this morning were correct at 185, i have had a major whoosh... and... im the lightest i have been in 4 years, now thats motivation!!
    forever cutting.

Current Weight - 224
    Target Weight - 190 lbs
    --------------------
    January 1st - 228
    January 7th - 224
    January 14th -
    January 21st -
    January 28th -

February 4th -
    February 11th -
    February 18th -
    February 25th -

March 3rd -
    March 10th -
    March 17th -
    March 24th -
    March 31st -

I ALWAYS REP BACK!

I never said I didn't care about losing muscle. I said I'm not worried about losing muscle.

Of course I care if I lose any of my muscle mass. I've worked hard for it and besides having an extra 15-20 pounds of fat I still need to lose, I am more than happy with the muscle development that I have now.

And I'm only doing this diet this intensely until around Valentine's Day. Have fun plans that week and I'm not going to let an intense diet derail my entertainment.
    My mistake, apologies.

Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RugbyColt View Post
    if my scales this morning were correct at 185, i have had a major whoosh... and... im the lightest i have been in 4 years, now thats motivation!!
    Nice man! I love weeks when you drop more than usual, so motivating

Less mead, more wenches Vikingly's Avatar
    Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    cottage cheese + sweet & low or splenda with cinnamon.

i'm telling you, its like eating candy. very healthy and low cal
    My shop got a batch in by accident of healthier choice reduced fat cottage cheese... WITH PINEAPPLE BITS! Holy ****balls its amazing, I ended up buying 4 out of the 6 in the batch. Now I have to find a branch that regularly keeps it.
    81lbs down, 36 to go.

'Just last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick'
    Muhammad Ali

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love those noodles. Being on keto, and a ramen-addict, they're very useful for me.

Can't believe we're a week away from the 2nd month already. Time is (thankfully) flying.

Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by billthekill2012 View Post
    Shiritaki Noodles actually have 5 calories per ounce. It's negligible, but important information. It's because of North American regulations that they can actually list it at 0 instead of 5.
    START: xxx.x | 10-6: xxx | 10-13: xxx | 10-20: xxx | 10-27: xxx | Month Total: xx
    11-3: xxx| 11-10: xxx | 11-17: xxx | 11-24: xxx | Month Total: xx
    12-1: xxx | 12-8: xxx | 12-15: xxx | 12-22: xxx | 12-29: xxx | Month Total: xx
    Total Loss:

Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also thanks for the feedback on creatine. I figure I'll try it out.
    START: xxx.x | 10-6: xxx | 10-13: xxx | 10-20: xxx | 10-27: xxx | Month Total: xx
    11-3: xxx| 11-10: xxx | 11-17: xxx | 11-24: xxx | Month Total: xx
    12-1: xxx | 12-8: xxx | 12-15: xxx | 12-22: xxx | 12-29: xxx | Month Total: xx
    Total Loss:

What does everyone here know about meal frequency? Some people say eat small meals consistently all day, some say it doesnt matter, i eat 3 big meals usually as its easier

Originally Posted by Osbornezo View Post
    What does everyone here know about meal frequency? Some people say eat small meals consistently all day, some say it doesnt matter, i eat 3 big meals usually as its easier
    it really doesnt matter, all BS, its the cals that matter...

its probably just because if you eat loads of small meals youre less likely to be hungry and binge.. i eat when im hungry (unless ill go over kcals for the day).
    forever cutting.

Current Weight - 224
    Target Weight - 190 lbs
    --------------------
    January 1st - 228
    January 7th - 224
    January 14th -
    January 21st -
    January 28th -

February 4th -
    February 11th -
    February 18th -
    February 25th -

March 3rd -
    March 10th -
    March 17th -
    March 24th -
    March 31st -

I ALWAYS REP BACK!

mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well I joined a new gym today.. I'm happy I no longer have an hour commute to reach my old gym although I will miss it.
    Lets get shredded for summer brahs